Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,349 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows (61471 Views)

Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver / COVID-19: Niger Turns Back Trailer Load Of Lagos Returnees / Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Everfrank(m): 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by calcal: 11:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
The current situation needs a quick response, the judgment was in line with the incident. it is only with this judgment that the politicians maybe respond by enacting a law concerning the movement of the trucks.

plaindealer:
Even if it was an accident, do you now must burn and destroy every truck or vehicle in an accident?

Was the trailer full of onion that was attacked and destroyed after stealing the onions in an accident too?

That excuse sounds dumb and lunatic.
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by mastermaestro(m): 11:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
lexxwiz:
I remember 3 years ago, my trailer loaded with Panasonic a/c’s, Titus sardines and battery’s, (4 containers in all. The break failed and killed one biker man at idiroko area. The youths burnt down my truck with the goods, I haven’t finish paying all the people affected till date.

Sad!

I could have compensated the affected family but they didn’t give me an option of that. Before I said Jack, it was all ashes.

My point exactly is, accident happens but atleast give people benefit of doubts.

I am really sorry for the losses you incurred. We live in a nation where established government institutions cannot give you justice. Most times, unfortunately, people resort to self-help because that's all they may ever get.

May the LORD grant you special financial favour to speedily pay off what is left in JESUS' name!
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by IjeBos(m): 11:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
olatuns2017:

Share d video or shut up

The responsibility was yours before you opened your mouth and stuck your foot in it to do your own research. But like I said, the irony of the person fomenting misinformation talking about misinformation.

Someone posted it earlier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtmtULUy-Jw

Now go sit down face the wall and be embarrassed.
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by geemd434: 12:00am On Jun 05, 2021
mekaboy:
Is burning the solution? Or is it out of hatred installed in them by the fraudster in UK?
Shut up your stupid self. Bastard
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by IjeBos(m): 12:04am On Jun 05, 2021
mastermaestro:

I am really sorry for the losses you incurred. We live in a nation where established government institutions cannot give you justice. Most times, unfortunately, people resort to self-help because that's all they may ever get.

May the LORD grant you special financial favour to speedily pay off what is left in JESUS' name!

Give him justice? He killed someone. He isn't in jail. Didn't offer support to family and is here complaining that he lost goods. smh.
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by anochuko01(m): 12:46am On Jun 05, 2021
mekaboy:

They youth should learn to think. They should hold the driver and the car to ensure the owner pays compensation.

Now that you have burnt his car, no need for compensation.
Let the owner use his compensation money to get new cows and trucks.
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by PAWG(m): 1:43am On Jun 05, 2021
SmartProf:

It's one of the options...your cow dung brain has made you sympathetic to cows but indifferent to human lives lost. What a shame.

Well said but that’s still not the solution. At this point can you now say the families of the deceased have gotten closure? I guess yes

It’s an unfortunate situation, 7+ human lives cry
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by mranswer: 1:54am On Jun 05, 2021
I can't believe you guys are dumb is it the cows that hit them or the innocent people who are the owners of the cows, or did the driver tell you the cows belong to him? Moreover burning the truck can never bring back the lives lost.
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by bencr7: 2:05am On Jun 05, 2021
plaindealer:
And when they stop sending cows to the SE for safety reasons, some useless and warped mentality ohaneze clowns go shout marginalization and attack on ibo people.

This is just too animalistic and barbaric.

so u are happy that d lorry kill d pple, u heartless evil person
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Nword22: 2:08am On Jun 05, 2021
Heart3030:
you're extremely evil,you worry not about the lives lost by the obvious reckless driver but the burning of the trailer by angry youths... everybody can now see that you value cows more than igbo lives.i commend the youths for not harmming the driver

You command them for not hamming the driver, what a nonsense word.. the driver was later killed igbo blood is more than his.
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by obi58: 2:09am On Jun 05, 2021
lexxwiz:
I remember 3 years ago, my trailer loaded with Panasonic a/c’s, Titus sardines and battery’s, (4 containers in all. The break failed and killed one biker man at idiroko area. The youths burnt down my truck with the goods, I haven’t finish paying all the people affected till date.

Sad!

I could have compensated the affected family but they didn’t give me an option of that. Before I said Jack, it was all ashes.

My point exactly is, accident happens but atleast give people benefit of doubts.

Only you one Panasonic ACS, batteries and sardines kwanu??

Odogwuuuu
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by grandstar(m): 2:10am On Jun 05, 2021
SmartProf:

It's one of the options...your cow dung brain has made you sympathetic to cows but indifferent to human lives lost. What a shame.

Burning the truck and the cows isn't the answer.

It's the poor owner and innocent cows I pity.

Why not seize the truck and cows and let the owner pay compensation for each life lost? Giving the grieving parent 300,000 for each dead person would be something.

The owner could also be charged to court for manslaughter. As it is now, the owner owes no one anything due to burning of the vehicle.

The poor families I'm sure can't afford the cost of a proper burial. This should have been taken care of by the lorry owner.

As Apostle James said "Man's wrath does not work out the righteousness of God."-James 1:20.

So true!

1 Like

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by bencr7: 2:14am On Jun 05, 2021
Coronavirus1:
No single burnt cow sighted no single dead body sighted hmm southeast with bad news
when d army kill 50 iswap terrorist did they show d 50 body's of d terrorist they kill but u believe d Army Mr dead brain man
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by 4X4: 2:16am On Jun 05, 2021
THEY SHOULD HAVE EATEN THE COWS INSTEAD OF BURNING THEM. THAT WAS JUST WASTEFUL
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by grandstar(m): 2:19am On Jun 05, 2021
mekaboy:

They youth should learn to think. They should hold the driver and the car to ensure the owner pays compensation.

My assertions as well. These holier-than-thou people will demand to chop out of the compensation!

Talk of crying more than the bereaved.
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by bencr7: 2:19am On Jun 05, 2021
coronavirus19:
cheesy grin grin Which one is feaudster in the UK again.
that ur covid 19 name is a curse to ur brain and reasoning becuz u don't hv any
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by obi58: 2:22am On Jun 05, 2021
EmekaA125:

Those that died are less important than cows right?
See what hatred on Igbos has reduced you to. Too bad!!!

Guys let's learn to be less emotional and more rational...

Do you know how much the truck alone costs? Talk more each cow in the truck

If instead of burning the truck and it's contents, same was seized and sold, don't you think the proceeds would have gone a long way to compensate the families of the unfortunate victims who were probably poor which is why their kids were sent out to sell on the road in the first place?

Let's stop fanning the embers of war and instead get wise. We have a regional party like APGA which easterners can mobilize en masses under and hold their leaders accountable for. Get the SE governors and legislators to unite and agitate for the interests of the Ibo people at the centre! We keep talking about secession but that ain't gonna cut it. SE leaders have not done enough with what they have to transform their states unfortunately. So what's going to change if they are given their own country The focus should be on holding our leaders accountable and not just mindlessly calling Nigeria a zoo and so on and so forth because as they say charity begins at home. Nigeria has not failed us as much as our leaders have done.

We talk about being tired of Nigeria but the Ibos are the most travelled tribe in Nigeria! There is no nook or cranny in Nigeria where Ibos are not killing it in business! If as this truck was destroyed some inflamed Northerner chooses to retaliate and destroy some Ibo business in the North where does that take us? Already there is an embargo on onions to the east because of the truck destroyed last week. Is the country not hard enough already for us for us to now add food scarcity and food price increases to the list? Is that how much we enjoy suffering

The Bigwigs up there talking tough and calling for Biafra and UAR would be the first to fly to safety with their families in the event of any war whilst the blood of our youth is needlessly shed.

Guys think!!!!
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Cutehector(m): 2:47am On Jun 05, 2021
mekaboy:

and another foolish response. Just keep shut eh. Biko so that you don't seem foolish.
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by coronavirus19: 3:06am On Jun 05, 2021
bencr7:
that ur covid 19 name is a curse to ur brain and reasoning becuz u don't hv any
Shey this one dey mad ni. Stupid pathetic little internet trolls on the internet. Tell me, how has my post incited u to anger. You are depressed and very foolish for even quoting me. See guy, no make me change am for you because country don hard already and small thing now I dey para. You come dey yarn dust under my thread.
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by bencr7: 3:09am On Jun 05, 2021
coronavirus19:

Shey this one dey mad ni. Stupid pathetic little internet trolls on the internet. Tell me, how has my post incited u to anger. You are depressed and very foolish for even quoting me. See guy, no make me change am for you because country don hard already and small thing now I dey para. You come dey yarn dust under my thread.
so u feeling d hardship and u dey support buhari,thank God will all dey suffer am together
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by coronavirus19: 3:13am On Jun 05, 2021
bencr7:
so u feeling d hardship and u dey support buhari,thank God will all dey suffer am together
Bro if u mention me again I will report you again. Do I sound or look like anyone who supports anything in this used country. Dey think before you act pls
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by victons(m): 3:20am On Jun 05, 2021
RIP to the dead.

The picture didn't clearly show us the cows oo.
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by bencr7: 3:23am On Jun 05, 2021
coronavirus19:

Bro if u mention me again I will report you again. Do I sound or look like anyone who supports anything in this used country. Dey think before you act pls
go report na Mr reporter grin grin grin
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by IYANGBALI: 4:01am On Jun 05, 2021
Suya meat for people wey sabi chop cow meat
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by oneTIMEman(m): 4:08am On Jun 05, 2021
mekaboy:
Is burning the solution? Or is it out of hatred installed in them by the fraudster in UK?
you didn't even sympathize with the parents or love one's of the kids rather animal that can be bought with money. God help your soul and your generation

2 Likes

Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 05, 2021
SmartProf:

You don't have brains bro! You bereft of common sense. So the action you justified has woken up the dead.

Accidents are avoidable. Even people in Ferrari crash.

In a sane world with sane humans, accidents would have been investigated to determine cause and mitigate against future occurrence.

Does the burning now mean people won't die on that road again.

Be sincere with yourself, do you inwardly feel you are civilized based on your comment?
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Nobody: 4:20am On Jun 05, 2021
Cutehector:
and another foolish response. Just keep shut eh. Biko so that you don't seem foolish.

When I read comments of your likes, it's makes me guarantee that Nigeria is doomed. In Biafra, Arewa or Oduduwa Republic, it's a doomed country.

Can't imagine the mentality people have in their head. So what has been done is justified and prevents future occurrence?

Investigations that could have lead to critical breakthroughs you tarnished and boastful about it

If I go by your judgement, I can tell you plane, that you not psychologically balanced. It's amazing how you grew to this level. Trying to imagine your background and environment n worst case scenario, I feel you still don't have a right to be this foolish.
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Xhuntra: 5:14am On Jun 05, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

I did not ask you for this illiterate, ignorant and gutter rant.

Keep quiet if you have nothing rational, sane and intelligent to talk about.

See zombie calling sane mind an literate
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by ikezudon(m): 5:29am On Jun 05, 2021
If FG looks into this matter, the cows are the victims..

In other news, check out how to differentiate granite from marble when you go to purchase.

https://thearchitect.com.ng/difference-granite-marble/
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Luak(m): 5:42am On Jun 05, 2021
Kwanza:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/04/black-friday-in-awka-as-lorry-kills-8-hawkers-irate-youths-burn-lorry-load-of-cows/?amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
. The sensation some of these news carry is tribalistic. Mob usually club to death and burn the vehicle of any driver that kills a padestrian if rescue efforts are delayed. Inasmuch I don't subscribe to self-help, cows ought not be compared with human lifes. Thankfully, the driver of the lorry is safe
Re: Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 05, 2021
mekaboy:
did you see 8 hawkers?

Same thing happened in the north it killed one person they burned the truch

It happened in west few months ago and killed a woman they burnt the truck

It happened in east killed 8 they burnt the truck as well but its because of Nnamdi Kanu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) / Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) / I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.