Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls (38281 Views)

Programmer Needed To Program Naira Phone Payment System. / Where Can I Learn How To Program In Portharcourt / London Sims,2 In 1 For London And U.s.a Is Available Now For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by infoking1: 9:43pm On May 02, 2011
Actually the things I am going to teach you is not really a secret. It is only a secret because you do not presently know about it. For example, before 1956 when oil was discovered in Nigeria at Oloibiri, we had lot of oil under our feet, but we never made a single penny out of it because its existence was a total secret to us!
Do you know you can use the 8-digit number at the back of your mtn sim card to configure it to start making free mtn to mtn calls? I have been doing this for more than a year and I am going to test it for you free of charge! Once the configuration is complete, if you are calling mtn number, your credit will not be removed. The most wonderful thing is that, also, when someone is calling you with mtn line, they will not remove the person's money. If you think it is a lie, call me now on 08031231233 and you will see that mtn will not remove your credit (so, take note of your account balance before you call me). You will see that mtn will not remove your credit even if we talk for 24hrs! I will teach you how to make money by configuring sims for people. This is verx good for call centre (but standard rates will apply when you make calls to other networks). My charge is N5000. But if only want me to configure your line and not teach you how to configure for other people, my charge is N2500. I WILL NOT ATTEND TO ANYBODY ANYTHING AFTER 04/05/2011. I don't want the secret to spead too much. Apart from making free calls, I guarantee you will make at least N2000 daily without affecting your job, studies or business.
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by NnamdiN: 10:42pm On May 02, 2011
Mr. Thief, how far? U r back with a new username abi No longer rolex, rolex 101, free call Well dis is just to remind u that d spirit of d 2k and 1500 mtn r.card u scammed me of, some yrs ago would continue to hunt u 4 life.

1 Like

Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 02, 2011
NnamdiN:

Mr. Thief, how far? U r back with a new username abi No longer rolex, rolex 101, free call Well dis is just to remind u that d spirit of d 2k and 1500 mtn r.card u scammed me of, some yrs ago would continue to hunt u 4 life.

Godbless u! Abeg dey help us expose them!

1 Like

Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by segsalerty(m): 11:28pm On May 02, 2011
NnamdiN:

i cant stop laughing , lolz grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by sisqology(m): 10:59am On May 03, 2011
omo, its not a lie o. I called him and it worked. What do u think guys?
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by emekau2002: 12:00pm On May 03, 2011
Make money from MTN, Glo, Visafone, Etisalat, Altel. Get a shortcode for just N10k, with one of the lowest / cheapest setup fee in Nigeria, no monthly subscription, no monthly guarantees, No hidden charges, No contract of any kind, and we offer one of the highest payout in Nigeria. CALL SAMMY ON 08060657266 TODAY,

we set you up in 2 days,

N.B. please note that our shortcodes are not meant for services such as political forums, sexual content promotion or racial motivated content promotion.

Visit our website on

http://sms.ubxsolutions.com.ng

or call SAMMY ON 08060657266
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by Nobody: 12:27am On May 04, 2011
sisqology:

Gud it works for u! Now prove it - Call my number and talk for 30 minutes and i will com to forum and confirm its workability wink wink
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by Fayimora(m): 2:10am On May 04, 2011
HAhahaha mehn this is funny
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by NnamdiN: 7:57am On May 04, 2011
sisqology:

nobody is disputing that fact, it's true u will nt be charged for calling him(that's the bait) for him to activate ur line is d real scam, Be wise bro, I wonda which mtn staff he murdered in cold blood to get that line Guy u never see anything o, shey u wan chop my money
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by ufumes(m): 10:35am On May 05, 2011
NIGERIANS lets wakeup. there is no free lunch anywhere.
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by Nattlil(m): 10:49am On May 05, 2011
@Nnamdi chei de guy scam u take hrt anything online nah fake big time.
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by NnamdiN: 2:10pm On May 05, 2011
Nattlil:

@Nnamdi chei de guy scam u take hrt anything online nah fake big time.
my brother no be small thing o, but I thank God somehow 4 him, coz he gave me a story to tell as to how I suffered b4 I made it in life,
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by edirect: 8:40pm On May 08, 2011
@nattlil, I don't agree with you that everything online is a scam. You should not generalise because of just 1 or 2 experience you had. But finally, this one may be a scam.
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by ezeuba(m): 9:57pm On May 08, 2011
Until when Nigerians discard this culture of free booze, there will always be local mugus to be scammed. There is no way under heaven you can make free calls to any network, without any catch to it. Even staff lines of these networks ONLY CALL OTHER STAFF LINES FREE, never other numbers on the same network. I work with Visafone and I can only call other staff for free. Other Visafone lines and other networks I call with my monthly free credit sent to my official line every month. Let's be wise and not just jump when we hear FREE.
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by dotzok: 10:06pm On May 08, 2011
looooool! Aint sure I wont keep laffing in my dreams tonight. Nnamdi sorry
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by segsalerty(m): 10:08pm On May 08, 2011
ezeuba:

Until when Nigerians discard this culture of free booze, there will always be local mugus to be scammed. There is no way under heaven you can make free calls to any network, without any catch to it. Even staff lines of these networks ONLY CALL OTHER STAFF LINES FREE, never other numbers on the same network. I work with Visafone and I can only call other staff for free. Other Visafone lines and other networks I call with my monthly free credit sent to my official line every month. Let's be wise and not just jump when we hear FREE.

True talk smiley
So sorry for the dude that was eventually scammed ! shocked
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by sisqology(m): 3:44pm On May 09, 2011
hahaha, now i beleive u guys! Naija guys sha
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by akaebux(m): 3:26pm On May 11, 2011
NEW ARRIVAL:

320gb Original Seagate external Hard disks
Original DDR1 1gb RAMs

The price, as usual, is unbeatable, Wholesalers are welcome.

Call/sms: 08033086382, 08033785592
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by Aaronwiz(m): 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2011
;d
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by green10119(m): 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2011
Guys if you go on to fall for those stupid talks then you are on your own oooo am not sure the admins will have the strength to start looking into such case cos we all know it's a big lie, well i have good new Nigerian has been licensed for a full software Repository site meaning that we now have our own brothersoft Cnet and the rest of them check them out asap http://greenlandng.com grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by KINGwax(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2011
Well, if you say it's true then it is, if it's not then it's not. But the real thing is, if you now come say you're 'scammed' then you can blame your intelligence,
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by KINGwax(m): 8:51am On Nov 08, 2011
edirect:

@nattlil, I don't agree with you that everything online is a scam. You should not generalise because of just 1 or 2 experience you had. But finally, this one may be a scam.
well, wouldn't it be nice if you stop indirectly advertising by supporting your kind? Forex abi?
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by purplebelt(m): 2:17am On Nov 26, 2011
this na funny thread, but, as una plenty for here too, is any1 interested, we're strictly a cash on delivery business

i've got new stock of these laptops

call 0815-473-7273

BBPIN: 2245c164

Acer Aspire 5736z
500GB Hard disk
4Gb ram
intel dual core 2.3ghz
15.6 inches screen
3-4hrs batt life
with 1yr warranty (think About the Peace of Mind)
N65000

i've also got
Dell Mini (Pink) - used for 2 months
Acer Aspire 5736z
320GB Hard disk
2Gb ram
intel atom
4-6hrs batt life
with 3months warranty
N42000

Dell inspiron N4030
Acer Aspire 5736z
500GB Hard disk
4Gb ram
intel dual core 2.3ghz
14 inch screen
3-4hrs batt life
with 1yr warranty
N70000

Dell inspiron N4030
Acer Aspire 5736z
500GB Hard disk
4Gb ram
intel dual core 2.3ghz
14 inch screen
3-4hrs batt life
with 1yr warranty
N70000

Dell inspiron N4030
Acer Aspire 5736z
320GB Hard disk
4Gb ram
intel dual core 2.3ghz
14 inch screen
3-4hrs batt life
with 1yr warranty
N68000
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by sincere22k(m): 11:42am On Nov 28, 2011
Even if this is true, when will Nigerians start using their innovative ideas to create jobs, invent and develop themselves instead on spying on loopholes of others to cheat, kill and murder just to become rich?

God bless humans with brains capable of developing, why are we Africans different? Why are we always developing negatively? Well am just comforted that many of us are using our God given brain to develop ourselves positively without doing so on the detriment of others.

Guys lets wise up! for the sake of our children!
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by Toheeb31(m): 11:27pm On Dec 08, 2011
His a̶̲̥̅̊ crook is number is not going, OLE Ʊ won chop ♍Y̶̲̥̅̊ money, no worry allow police catch Ʊ ₪a panti dem go carry Ʊ go.
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by Larjan(m): 12:03am On Jul 14, 2012
Wel d guy created job opportunity 4 hm self by scaming u undecided
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by Abdallah92(m): 10:04am On Nov 25, 2014
Scammer e go b4u grin grin grin
Re: How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by ultrazone(m): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Php Frameworks: Codeigniter & Pyrocms / How To Extend Or Bypass Software Trial Version Period On Windows Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.