Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,902 members, 7,841,381 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. (1055 Views)

So Edo State Commissioner Of Police Is Proud To Parade This Boy As Suspect / 3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. / PMB At ICC: Proud To Be Nigerian By Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by plaindealer: 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by plaindealer: 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
God Bless Nigeria

God Bless PMB

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by Simplyleo: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
Proudly a Nigerian.

Shebi na myself I dey talk?

Before some people break my mention with quotes asking me why. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by plaindealer: 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
Simplyleo:
Proudly a Nigerian.

ipob terrorists and onion thieves are coming grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by mightyhaze: 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
We go rest for lying momodu ,onochie and adeshina rants now

Not bad
Re: Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by mightyhaze: 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
Simplyleo:
Proudly a Nigerian.

This sounds like a lone withering voice in the wilderness

I admire una courage to carry on at times like this shaa

Wish u guys luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by Amotolongbo(f): 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
They used Twitter as ladder to climb to the top, now they wanna throw the ladder away

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by Skiloloplc(m): 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
Pls allow the bird to fly with ease jare to another country with greener pastures
Re: Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by fregeneh(m): 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
plaindealer:

ipob terrorists and onion thieves are coming grin grin

Onions rubber.. hahahahahahahaha
Re: Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by plaindealer: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
Skiloloplc:
Pls allow the bird to fly with ease jare to another country with greener pastures

What are you and your fellow onion thieves waiting for..? Bye..
Re: Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by plaindealer: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
fregeneh:

Onions rubber.. hahahahahahahaha

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by fregeneh(m): 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
plaindealer:

grin grin

Awon Ole Alalubosa
Re: Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by zombieHUNTER: 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
It's only cows and zombie will support this terrorists in Aso Rock....

May herdsmen and bandits fall on them and their families

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by zombieHUNTER: 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
plaindealer:
grin grin grin

Proud to be a citizen of the poverty capital of the world....

Proud to be a shitholer....

It's your destiny,.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by zombieHUNTER: 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
Simplyleo:
Proudly a Nigerian.

Nobody is asking why...

Zombies live to suck blood and Buhari is supplying enough ...
The country is bored and zombies are happy..

Blood of infidels from Benue to southern kaduna continues to flow...
Buhari will not threaten bandits and herdsmen

Rather Gumi will come to negotiate...
God punish all supporters of Buhari and his fourty thieves
Re: Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by plaindealer: 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
[s]
zombieHUNTER:

Proud to be a citizen of the poverty capital of the world....

Proud to be a shitholer....

It's your destiny,.
[/s]

lol @ ipob terrorists.

What are you doing here?

Don't you have onions to steal?

Don't you have houses to burn?

Don't you have businesses to loot and burn?

Don't you have your own fellow ibo people to kill?

Alubosa terrorists..

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by Upton: 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
No one cares for real
Re: Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by zombieHUNTER: 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]
lol @ ipob terrorists.
What are you doing here?
Don't you have onions to steal?
Don't you have houses to burn?
Don't you have businesses to loot and burn?
Don't you have your own fellow ibo people to kill?
Alubosa terrorists..
grin grin

As expected... No brain... No substance grin

Re: Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by plaindealer: 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
[s]
zombieHUNTER:

As expected... No brain... No substance
[/s]

Onion stealing ipob terrorists..

grin grin grin grin

Re: Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by zombieHUNTER: 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]
Onion stealing ipob terrorists..
grin grin grin grin
Hahahaha Sai barber

Re: Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by plaindealer: 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by plaindealer: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
grin

Re: Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by plaindealer: 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by Banmeallday: 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
Re: Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by plaindealer: 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
God Bless Nigeria..

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Sources Confirm Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Pyongyang-(pictures) / ANAMBRA: Aguleri/ Umuleri In Renewed Boundary Dispute / Fulani Bandits Having Fun And Being Celebrated By Their Community (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.