Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,799 members, 7,841,105 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React (2672 Views)

"Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari / Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys / Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React by Sanchez01: 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
Swedish Embassy In Nigeria

Nigerians have a constitutional right to exercise their freedom of expression and a right to access of information. This must be respected. Safeguarding free, independent media and civic spaces for democratic voices is an important part of Sweden’s #DriveForDemocracy #TwitterBan
https://twitter.com/SwedeninNigeria/status/1400892494884311054?s=19

British Deputy High Commissioner in Abuja

All Nigerians have the right to freedom of speech and the responsibility not to misuse that right. Any action taken by Government must be measured, proportionate and not supress basic freedoms.
https://twitter.com/GillAtkinson11/status/1400877079642742784?s=19

Freedom of speech, used responsibly online and off line, and access to reliable information are fundamental human rights protected by #Nigeria’s constitution and a cornerstone of democratic life around the world. (1/2) #TwitterBan

These #HumanRights should be fully protected, while preventing inflammatory rhetoric and hate speech that could fuel tension and conflict. (2/2) #TwitterBan #Nigeria
https://twitter.com/NicolasJSimard/status/1400902144031703045?s=19

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React by Sanchez01: 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
On CNN already.

Lai Mohammed will come out to flip the script tomorrow. It is beyond shame and disgrace right now.

These cretins couldn't get the social media bill to work and the only way out for them is to move app by app. This way, it will be subtle and no one would notice. So much for a deflated ego.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React by kinzation(m): 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hello
Tired of searching and thinking of ways to make a side hustle from your regular work or
Are you a student or graduate looking for ways to make income for yourself without full dependency on anyone ?

Great news !!!

Look no further as I will show you gradual steps in Sports affiliate marketing

I’ll show your step by step videos on how to create an account successfully in sport affiliate marketing with some giants sport betting industry.

No betting involved
You don’t need to know anything about betting. All you need do is promote their website and you’ll be paid monthly.

WHATSAPP ME 0-8-1-3-9-7-8-9-5-6-9
Re: Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React by Amotolongbo(f): 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
I am seriously missing APC.

Not as the ruling party, but as the opposition party.
APC as opposition party would have crucified and finished the FG for this action of banning twitter.
What is PDP doing?

APC used Twitter as ladder to climb to the top, now they wanna throw the ladder away

8 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React by Mixedfruit: 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
Vuhari Admininistration:

A Government Of Failure, Tears And Disappointment

14 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React by HolySpiritFire(f): 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
Nigeria has never had it this bad like we do in Buhari apc led administration. God forbid bad thing.

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React by Luigi02(m): 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
Look, I don't care whatever you think. Buhary isn't getting out of this one, like he always does. He has brought doom upon his administration and this is the height of it all.
I'm afraid the end of buhary is just around the corner.

Lowkey hoping Pantamy doesn't see this embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React by pdppower: 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
May it never be well with whoever still supports this govt. Àṣẹ

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React by Boomboost(m): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
The world pities us.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React by SportsHD: 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React by Sanchez01: 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React by vibre: 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
E still dey hot for naija? It's very cold over here in UAR, I'm freezing. Other UARians send their regards.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React by IamWonderful: 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
Good
Re: Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React by flokii: 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
These mallams in government think we are still in stone age where they carry kettle about and shout allahu..

When sanctions enter left, right and center and the economy collapses, una eye go clear.. messed up country.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React by CilicMarin: 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
Rubbish!

They can only react.. However I like the fact they mentioned responsible usage of the platform..How do Nnamdi Cownu and IpOB Terrorists group been responsible on twitter?

Suspend twitter till they become responsible...

Nigeria is bigger than Twitter Platform...

God Bless Buhari

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React by FreeIgbos: 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
They have finally dug their own grave with their own hands!!

They can't excape this time around, they are trapped, especially now Facebook has joined too grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React by tesseract: 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
Then he will cry like a baby when the US and Europe decide to ban him...

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React by CilicMarin: 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
tesseract:
Then he will cry like a baby when the US and Europe decide to ban him...

Kids everywhere..
Re: Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React by Elvictor: 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
The reactors that gave us the dullard as president, the Marxists are at it again and I wonder what they are cooking.

Re: Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React by Kingspin(m): 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
Buhari mission is to kill and destroy Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React by Vickym1(f): 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
Sanchez01:
On CNN already.

Lai Mohammed will come out to flip the script tomorrow. It is beyond shame and disgrace right now.

These cretins couldn't get the social media bill to work and the only way out for them is to move app by app. This way, it will be subtle and no one would notice. So much for a deflated ego.
Uncle liar will soon sanction CNN for airing that news

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React by DDDEnterprises: 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hmm! If they start placing sanctions on us from left and right, is Buhari ready and capable to deal with that?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React by dat9jaguy(m): 11:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
Luigi02:
Look, I don't care whatever you think. Buhary isn't getting out of this one, like he always does. He has brought doom upon his administration and this is the height of it all.
I'm afraid the end of buhary is just around the corner.

Lowkey hoping Pantamy doesn't see this embarassed

Oya go remove am nah. Chest beating as usual.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React by babyfaceafrica: 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
As if, they care.. Cruise
Re: Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React by Earlystar698(m): 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
CilicMarin:
Rubbish!

They can only react.. However I like the fact they mentioned responsible usage of the platform..How do Nnamdi Cownu and IpOB Terrorists group been responsible on twitter?

God Bless Buhari

Buhari is using this one until it becomes useless,what a bad day you were born!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React by Earlystar698(m): 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
Imagine baning the social media you use to get to power cheesy

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
People will be curious about what led to the ban.

A few search and they will happen upon that hideous tweet embarassed

Hei god! lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React by me0460: 11:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
Just reactions? Make these countries declare free visas for everyone jare
Re: Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React by Sanchez01: 11:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
CilicMarin:
Rubbish!

God Bless Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React by Joromi1: 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
I've learned something from the utterances of Garba Shehu since the Twitter ban was announced. His rhetorics are very similar to the ones I see here on Nairaland, and that got me thinking that this guy may have an account here, or that he has media rats who are dedicated to supporting and justifying every shït the federal government throws at us.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
Nigerians lost those rights when apc came to power.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: British, Canadian & Sweddish Embassy In Nigeria React by Reeses: 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
June 12 will be the final nail on that tozomana.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari / Osibanjo Presidency:Is This Picture Accurate Representation Of What To Expect? / We Are Worried That South Easterners Are Not Joining The Nigerian Police -police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.