Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last (42164 Views)

Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married / #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' / I Shall Laugh Last "Mountain Of Fire Minister " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by Vireani79: 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Mr Man Twitter was suspended, not banned in Nigeria until further notice, Ipob is banned, not suspended, there is a big difference.
Oga u will need to read the news again
It was banned ok
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by Vireani79: 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Aren’t your parents members of RCCG, or na Aladura?

God forbid
My parents to join the gathering of satanists
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by pharmagba: 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nword22:
Foolish Man, sorry to say this, I don't usually insult pastors but this man is part of the problem today..he supply house boy in aso rock and supported the dead man walking called buhari to spit us,today dogs and baboons are sucking in blood.. I love it..we igbos can fight anyone without fear.. who born you.
The way you've been fearlessly killing yourself I the east. Wisdom is scare in the east
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by Jameskyrian(m): 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
*See steps-by-step to take and install a better VPN on your phone as to gain access to Twitter again*

���������

I'm currently chatting from Germany �� in Nigeria.... �

Pass this to all Nigerians... We can't afford to be off tweeter ụmụ nnem....

.... See steps below
� � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/how-to-install-and-set-up-vpn-to-gain-access-to-twitter-in-nigeria/
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by nnamdi640: 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
A man that claim to be a servant of God is afraid of coming out straight. All I see in this statement is fear.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by RingRoadMafia: 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
Seemetrue:
Please dear NL am still passionately begging for your assistant and mercy for me and my sick Mom.
For some time now have not made any post here but the unrepentant criminal antony 
okeke with UBA account and his cohorts keep defraud people with ex video that lack introduction of any name.
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging. have been looking for help on nairaland.my name Celestine . Am 29 years. Have been sufferin from tettraplegic injury of the spine since the past 1 3 years. Am only alive today because my mother never abandone me. She look after me since my accident happen and was brought back to the villagebut life is now too very hard for us. My mother is aged, she is diabetic and my hands is partially affected due to the spinial injury and I can no earn a living because of it. My family have suffer to spend so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also sufferin from urinary tract infection due to my inability to be changing carrterther often and also because am unable to get good treatment and health care needs like adurltdiaper, supplements, suppozitry, drugs etc. We also finding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and please help us. Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. more detail:
Nwankwo Celestine
3.1.7.I.7.8.6.25.O
first. bank
One of the pics below is me and the parish priest of my town.

Seun Mynd44 Mukina2 Lalasticlala Oam4j Justwise Rocktation
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by dammyllare(m): 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
DevilsEqual:

You people are dumb, must you always make everything about tribe,majority of you aren't emotionally intelligent and only love to wail like kids

Are you minding the idiot?
Is Mbaka not a biafran?
Didn't he do more damage than Adeboye in terms of giving support to this jihadist government?
Instead of us to join hands and speak against this useless government, Igbos will always turn it to a tribal issue
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by CorperKola: 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
Myself2:

My friend away with your sweeping generalisation. I'm a member of the RCCG and apart from myself, I know so many other RCCG folks who vehemently opposed the doomed candidacy of Buhari and Osinbajo in 2015

By the way, how is your "Blossom friend" ?
Why?
You went against daddy G O
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by mightyhaze: 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Twitter shame on you ,you think you can just get ride of our people without reaction. Nigeria is not America.
negodu dis adamu

Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by Alaganature(m): 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
princechurchill:
Daddy G.O dey use VPN too check the time of his post

RCCG is present in over 200 countries around the world. Daddy G.O's account can be managed from any of these countries.
He might not even be in Nigeria ATM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by zoedew: 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
ictjobber:
Says the man who personally ordained Remi Tinubu as a pastor in his church.
A sound knowledge of The Bible will show how God instructed Samuel to anoint Saul as King over Israel and how King Saul used the anointing.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by okuta007: 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
So what do the pastor mean exactly

these useless pastors are 90% of the problem southerners are experiencing in Nigeria

If all Naija pastors with their global microphones consistently speak against the extra judicial killings and terrorists activities in Nigeria internationally this rubbish Buhari is doing would have ended long ago

thousands of christians are killed all over Nigeria and they don’t speak up, they don’t organize massive rallies but when there was covid lockdown and it was affecting their money they started complaining bitterly

NIGERIANS - these GO’s are just business men and scammers trading your emotions and milking you dry, they don’t give a ffff u ckkk about you BUT my people are so obsessed with going to heaven and miracle expectation that they can no longer reason with their brains- so sad!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by Dchampion65: 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
PraiseGodNoTime:
But, you told us earlier that God told you that Buhari is the person that will take you to heaven from the Earth. Now, you're fighting! I no send una! I only pity youths that are suffering now and businesses going down daily.

Check out on YouTube, Peace be Still sermon of yesterday night, and see what led to that statement.
People are just over reacting and given it different meaning.
Then you will understand better.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
This one still preaching Jesus after selling clown to us... I don't want to curse you, but posterity are causing each of everyone of you already
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by system21: 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
Adebayo should talk what he want to talk or close his mouth
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by pacespot(m): 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
Diamondniyi:
Someone can’t even use Nairaland while VPN is on

You can configure your Windscribe VPN to only work for Twitter or any apps you want to be using with the VPN, so when the VPN is on, it won't affect nairaland. Here is how to do it:

Go to under "Connection" in your app setting, click "Split Tunneling", turn it On and change the option at the top from "Exclusive" to "Inclusive". Search for the app you want to Include in your tunneling, in this case Twitter, mark it, and you are done.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by GoodBoi1(m): 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
Diamondniyi:
Use operamini or opera for twitter since they have inbuilt vpn
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by Odinaka00(m): 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
buckeyemedia:
I believe they are in Ogun State.

Lol
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by Odinaka00(m): 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
okuta007:

these useless pastors are 90% of the problem southerners are experiencing in Nigeria

If all Naija pastors with their global microphones consistently speak against the extra judicial killings and terrorists activities in Nigeria internationally this rubbish Buhari is doing would have ended long ago

thousands of christians are killed all over Nigeria and they don’t speak up, they don’t organize massive rallies but when there was covid lockdown and it was affecting their money they started complaining bitterly

NIGERIANS - these GO’s are just business men and scammers trading your emotions and milking you dry, they don’t give a ffff u ckkk about you BUT my people are so obsessed with going to heaven and miracle expectation that they can no longer reason with their brains- so sad!

They re part of the problem. I agree with you that’s why I don’t regard them

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by onuman: 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
Tofax:
Pastor Adeboye the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, made a tweet on Twitter which caused several reactions from Nigerians.

Pastor Adeboye made the tweet at 2:13am, after the Telecommunication networks had put into fruition the suspension made by The Federal Government as regards to the use of Twitter in Nigeria.

Pastor Adeboye tweeted on Twitter, We will not retreat. We will not surrender.We will laugh last in Jesus name. See the screenshot of Pastor Adeboye's tweet below;

Oh yes, no retreat. Retreat means giving hand to people in Nigeria’s government who are gunning for a Nigeria Islamic country to be ruled with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system in the constitution.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
Diamondniyi:

You lie bro
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by Odubaba22(m): 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
Including your father abi
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by DenreleDave(m): 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
Vickym1:
He speaks in parable.. He should come out clean or is he scared

How many times have ur father came out to speak clean? He is scared?

Not an insult ooo cox I know your dad voted buhari too

I was there when he was pressing him thumb for buhari
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by zoedew: 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
JooEeL:
Is this man outside of the country or he just violated the latest FG ban by being able to log onto twitter, as the sly man that he is ?

This microphone-holding politician has come again.

Make una leave am. E remain small. The useless Nigeria the idiots are fighting for, the name go soon change to United Arab Republic (U.A.R).

Then they'll start wailing to hold back to the fading zoo like Timi Dakolo -- another politician One Nigeria ass licker -- is currently doing.

This man is a pure leader to destruction, I swear to God Almighty. Never openly confronts evil. Very very devious and diplomatic with the truth. Anyone waiting for Adeboye to speak the truth is a fool! Somebody that said God came down to his dining room and drank tea with him. Or the one that said if you don't pay tithes you are going to hell. And you take that kind of person serious? Then your sense na Pentium 1
That is how smart you are not to know that given the extensive global presence of rccg his Twitter handle can be operated outside Nigeria where Twitter is presently suspended by one not equally smart enough to know that fdi’s don’t go in the direction of countries without freedom of speech.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by Goalnaldo(m): 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
Diamondniyi:
I don't have problem accessing nairaland. Which network are you using??
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by akinwun(m): 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
Racoon:
I know RCCG members also contribute to this mystery Nigeria is suffering today.My blossom friend being a member was strangely equivocal in 2015 that Buhari will change Nigeria for good but where is the country today?
In all honesty, they were the one hoodwinked to bring Buhari into power.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by Myself2(m): 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
CorperKola:

Why?
You went against daddy G O

Show me where Daddy G. O asked members of RCCG to vote for Buhari.

He never did.

People merely concluded that since Yemi Osinbajo was a pastor in RCCG close to Daddy G.O, therefore every member must vote for Buhari.

Blatant lie
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by Jaapu: 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nword22:
Foolish Man, sorry to say this, I don't usually insult pastors but this man is part of the problem today..he supply house boy in aso rock and supported the dead man walking called buhari to spit us,today dogs and baboons are sucking in blood.. I love it..we igbos can fight anyone without fear.. who born you.

You are a foolish Ipob boy.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by Prakash247(m): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
Pastor Adegboye should stop making generic statements and come out plain. Let’s know where he stands. Enough of this diplomacy.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by saajus: 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
Amen.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by igbowoman: 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
Says the man with a jet and a plan B

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum / Ijebu Juju Landord Used To Tie Tenants' Destiny In Ikorodu (Photos) / Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.