Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last (42157 Views)

Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married / #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' / I Shall Laugh Last "Mountain Of Fire Minister " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by okuta007: 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
Odinaka00:

They re part of the problem. I agree with you that’s why I don’t regard them

you are so right!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by ibedun: 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
Racoon:
I know RCCG members also contribute to this mystery Nigeria is suffering today.My bossom friend being a member was strangely equivocal in 2015 that Buhari will change Nigeria for good but where is the country today?

Foolish thinking!!! How can intelligent functional people expect one individual to change a country? You are all mad!! This is why you are all waiting for Jesus instead of taking responsibility.
The only people who can change Nigeria are Nigerians people only. Anything else na WASH!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by smith1985(m): 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nigeria must be great...
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by tollyboy5(m): 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
ictjobber:
Says the man who personally ordained Remi Tinubu as a pastor in his church.
He's not the one ordaining pastors. Don't say what you don't know.

And he's not the owner of RCCG. Is a G.O
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
Who are you deceiving. After making thousands of your church worshippers vote for this evil party.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
JooEeL:
Is this man outside of the country or he just violated the latest FG ban by being able to log onto twitter, as the sly man that he is ?

This microphone-holding politician has come again.

Make una leave am. E remain small. The useless Nigeria the idiots are fighting for, the name go soon change to United Arab Republic (U.A.R).

Then they'll start wailing to hold back to the fading zoo like Timi Dakolo -- another politician One Nigeria ass licker -- is currently doing.

This man is a pure leader to destruction, I swear to God Almighty. Never openly confronts evil. Very very devious and diplomatic with the truth. Anyone waiting for Adeboye to speak the truth is a fool! Somebody that said God came down to his dining room and drank tea with him. Or the one that said if you don't pay tithes you are going to hell. And you take that kind of person serious? Then your sense na Pentium 1
am still using my opera mini twitter na,i still twitt now.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by okuta007: 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
Odinaka00:

They re part of the problem. I agree with you that’s why I don’t regard them

they love quoting malachi to pay tithe which is old testament. let me agree with them for once- old testament is valid and we should obey it

why can’t these same pastors do what the prophets in the old testament did when they go to the palace of kings to warn evil kings that the wrath of God will come upon them if they do not change their ways ? I have not seen either Adeboye or Oyedepo chastise Buhari directly asking him to do his job that Nigerians are suffering and that all is not well with the nation

He doesn’t need to insult him but just tell him the plain truth in a simple and cordial way? instead each time they go see Buhari they say the unity of Nigeria is non negotiable bla bla bla without addressing even 1% of the reason why people are agitating for a breakup

ANY BODY STILL ATTENDING THESE MEGA CHURCHES WHOSE PASTORS HAVE KEPT QUIET IN THE FACE OF BUHARI’s MISRULE IS AN IRREDEEMABLE FOOL!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by ictjobber: 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
tollyboy5:

He's not the one ordaining pastors. Don't say what you don't know.

And he's not the owner of RCCG. Is a G.O

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by Victorclean1: 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
God bless you sir
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by Jayrow08: 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nword22:
Foolish Man, sorry to say this, I don't usually insult pastors but this man is part of the problem today..he supply house boy in aso rock and supported the dead man walking called buhari to spit us,today dogs and baboons are sucking in blood.. I love it..we igbos can fight anyone without fear.. who born you.
Be careful!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by IJOBA11: 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:

Says a terrorist
BULLHARY YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR IS THE REAL TERRORIST angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by tribalistdcriti: 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
Elock1:
sad
Tell this one make he go siddon

I was among those that respected this Scammers till I live with one regional pastor.

Na there my eye open, them be hustlers.. All of them trust me, I know wetin I dy talk
Bros wetin ur eyes see
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by foreshore(m): 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
So what do the pastor mean exactly

Are you that daft!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by donnie(m): 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
HIS TALKING ABOUT GOVT RESTRICTIONS ON CHURCH PROGRAMMES LIKE CRUSADES AND REDEEM WEEKLY CAMP MASS PROGRAMMES THAT HAS STOP DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS BY FG.
EDIFYING CRUSADES ARE GOOD FOR SOCIETY, BECAUSE THEY HELP TAKE AWAY PEOPLE MINDS FROM EVIL WORKS AND BRING THEM CLOSER TO GOD.
NOW LARGE MASS CRUSADES HAVE NOT BEING HOLDING AGAIN SINCE OVER 1YEAR NOW. AND OFFERINGS FOR PENTICOASTAL CHURCHES IS REDUCING, AS RESULT OF MANY PEOPLE GOING BACK TO FAITH OF THEIR FATHERS LIKE CATHOLIC, METHODIST, ANGLICAN CHURCHES WHO ARE NOT TOO MONEY DEMANDING. angryTRUTH BE TOLD MOST PREACHERS IN NIGERIA HAVE CONTRIBUTED LARGELY TO GET RICH QUICK MENTALITY ,COLLUDING WITH CORRUPT PEOPLE WITH QUESTIONABLE RICH TO MILK NAIJA DRY WITH PRACTICE SELFISHNESS MENTALITY. IT IS A PITY AS THEY BRAINWASH CONCREGATIONS,THEIR ACTIONS HAVE BEEN CAUSING THE NIGERIAN YOUTHS TO GO ASTRAY WITH YAHOO YAHOO,FRAUDULENT LIFESTYLES TO BUY LUXURY CARS AND BE LIKE THEIR SOCALLED PASTORS WITHOUT HARDWORK.
LORD JESUS CHRIST TAUGHT US MEEKNESS,GOODWORKS,MODERATION AND GOOD SAMARITAN SELFLESS SERVICE,BUT THIS SOCALLED TODAY'S PREACHERS WILL NEVER SELL THEIR EXCESS PROPERTIES TO GIVE TO THE POOR. angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by kense88: 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
JooEeL:
Is this man outside of the country or he just violated the latest FG ban by being able to log onto twitter, as the sly man that he is ?

This microphone-holding politician has come again.

Make una leave am. E remain small. The useless Nigeria the idiots are fighting for, the name go soon change to United Arab Republic (U.A.R).

Then they'll start wailing to hold back to the fading zoo like Timi Dakolo -- another politician One Nigeria ass licker -- is currently doing.

This man is a pure leader to destruction, I swear to God Almighty. Never openly confronts evil. Very very devious and diplomatic with the truth. Anyone waiting for Adeboye to speak the truth is a fool! Somebody that said God came down to his dining room and drank tea with him. Or the one that said if you don't pay tithes you are going to hell. And you take that kind of person serious? Then your sense na Pentium 1
lol

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by luluman: 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
Go to his church and ask now.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by Vickym1(f): 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
DenreleDave:

How many times have ur father came out to speak clean? He is scared?

Not an insult ooo cox I know your dad voted buhari too

I was there when he was pressing him thumb for buhari
U're just a bofoon cool
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by Reference(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the Twitter brouhaha. Probably a follow up to a subject matter his audience are aware about.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by 198800Mam(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Asgard73:
Like Osinbajo like Adeboye...

Both hypocritical hypocrites...

No be this human confirmed Remi Tinubu as a Pastor

Like his pastors ...like him

Na only Yoruba takes him serious

Reason why Rccg has gone from mega church to business center

Same human that once brag of setting Rccg every 10 meters

What now happened?

God can never be mocked ... for he’s not a man.

Adeboye can deceive some .. but not all at all times

After all we go die stand for judgement before almighty

This man Na pure scam...

God can never lie.

Lolzzz at every 100metres to 200metres here in KADUNA state you will see RCCG
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by BnQoyyim(m): 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
The man is actually pro- Nigeria in this assertion. Can you see Him pledging in pre-existing Nigeria pledge. No surrender by FG and no retreat !
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by michoim(m): 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
I don't know...if God send you a message, speak plainly and not vaguely...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by PrudencyFeats: 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
Racoon:
I know RCCG members also contribute to this mystery Nigeria is suffering today.My bossom friend being a member was strangely equivocal in 2015 that Buhari will change Nigeria for good but where is the country today?

He wasn't sure of what he was saying then, just because of a pastor im Redeem will be the vice president.

But they are regretting if now because fhe vice president is out of the presidency.... So their expectations of employments and contracts have been cut off.

The office of the vice president of Nigeria have been 'silenced' by the fulani cabals.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by charleoj(m): 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
RCCG is not responsible for the actions of his members. So, your response is out of the way. Please grow up.
Racoon:
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by Okwyjesus(m): 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
Racoon:
Face your problem and leave RCCG alone. No time did the church force the members to vote for any candidate.

Am RCCG I never voted for Buhari.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by booblacain(m): 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
Elock1:
sad
Tell this one make he go siddon

I was among those that respected this Scammers till I live with one regional pastor.

Na there my eye open, them be hustlers.. All of them trust me, I know wetin I dy talk

guy, I no doubt you one bit.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by booblacain(m): 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
Odinaka00:
This one is afraid to talk. Nigeria as a country is hopeless. Na this kain calibré of men should be speaking up for us but look at this one now, he’s afraid to speak. Where is Soyinka? Where is Obasanjo?

he who has God in him will fear no man.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by ibietela2(m): 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
Olodo prenuer
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by Nelson156(m): 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
Amen !!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by olamide0147: 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
Tofax:
Pastor Adeboye the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, made a tweet on Twitter which caused several reactions from Nigerians.

Pastor Adeboye made the tweet at 2:13am, after the Telecommunication networks had put into fruition the suspension made by The Federal Government as regards to the use of Twitter in Nigeria.

Pastor Adeboye tweeted on Twitter, We will not retreat. We will not surrender.We will laugh last in Jesus name. See the screenshot of Pastor Adeboye's tweet below;
And you called this evil right hand man of Lúcifer a man of God?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by Diamondniyi(m): 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
pacespot:

You can configure your Windscribe VPN to only work for Twitter or any apps you want to be using with the VPN, so when the VPN is on, it won't affect nairaland. Here is how to do it:

Go to under "Connection" in your app setting, click "Split Tunneling", turn it On and change the option at the top from "Exclusive" to "Inclusive". Search for the app you want to Include in your tunneling, in this case Twitter, mark it, and you are done.
how do you know I was using windscribe VPN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dealing With Misconceptions : 10 Things The Bible Never Said About Creation / Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum / Ijebu Juju Landord Used To Tie Tenants' Destiny In Ikorodu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.