Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) (76360 Views)

Eid: Put Politics Aside, Pray For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Nigerians (Pix) / Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" / "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by popesco123: 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
loba18:

Buhari is 78. He has a better life than your parents. You are not even sure of tomorrow.

He may be richer than my parents because of ill gotten wealth from public funds, my parents are more educated, sensible, brainy and intelligent than him, my parents obtain their wealth with self determination and professionally minded. Remember how your demi god buhari cried from 1999-2015 before GEJ pitied him. To him without Government fund he cant make it life and he will keep on brainwashing braindead dumb skulls like you. I guess you even take complete 3 square meals a day in your miserable country called nigeria

1 Like

Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by 1Dray(m): 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
Rissamenti:

Shame on you. Slave to Twitter.

Shame on you, slave of a Jihadist president.

1 Like

Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by kolmart: 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
Good news
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by Stevocalipa(m): 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
plaindealer:
You mean you are currently begging the Nigerian government and deleting all terrorists tweets by ipob terrorists and removing all references to endsers looters and arsonists?

We won't let you back into Nigeria until you clean up your act and start respecting us as a sovereign Nation.

PMB is our president, not Twitter.

Twitter don get sense.

#NGPower.

#NGStrong.

God Bless Nigeria.

People wey normal for this country no much,
With all the hardship going on in this country,with the display of insanity by our shameless leaders; This dude took time out to make sense in this government?
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by k4kings(m): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
OssyMalik:
shocked
Done. We move
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by StagethemTVee: 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
short sightedness worries many people in life. They just want that meal for today.
DeWisedon:

How i wish he saw the jobs i planned doing with him in the future, all cuz of 3k, this guy amazed me and made me loose a spot for an advert slot i paid for just cux i couldnt present my flyer, i was begging this guy like mad, for good 1 week, the 3k is not my problem but i lost something bigger... i will be the biggest fool to trust someone i meet on Nairaland again

1 Like

Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by themanderon: 11:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
When dictators run of ideas they seek to silence the people but they will surely fail.
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by hansomb: 12:50am On Jun 06, 2021
dettolgel:

Ode I can see comprehension is a big problem for you. grin
Dìdírìn must I agree to your views.
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by hansomb: 12:54am On Jun 06, 2021
Stevocalipa:

People wey normal for this country no much,
With all the hardship going on in this country,with the display of insanity by our shameless leaders; This dude took time out to make sense in this government?
monkey no fine but him mama like am. You have no other place than Nigeria. Don't be surprised if as a citizen you are worst off than those leaders self. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by Exshaker92(m): 2:01am On Jun 06, 2021
Just download vpn from playstore and continue tweeting
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by buckeyemedia: 2:42am On Jun 06, 2021
Exshaker92:
Just download vpn from playstore and continue tweeting

What are you tweeting?
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by kaelz(m): 5:26am On Jun 06, 2021
IamPlato:

Twitter got banned in China and people did not die but look at Nigerians crying blood over twitter ban...

If you want to die please do abeg, we are over populated in this country sef...

Nigeria has terrorism, Bandits and eastern Nigeria killing to deal with, twitter is irrelevant to the reasonable people of this country...

I remember when many nairalanders yesterday were shouting sai baba and insulting us for supporting GEJ, today they are also calling buhari vegetable... Fools! Buhari never start with una yet, you still have till 2023 to enjoy him... Useless people... Sai baba!
How can you compare a Communist State with a Democratic State? Your head dey so?
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by Henri8: 7:52am On Jun 06, 2021
OssyMalik:
shocked
Done.
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by Jhaga: 8:40am On Jun 06, 2021
Ma drop these one here

Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by alizma: 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hseffa:

WHERE IN OP's POST WAS BY-PASS STATED?
Try get reading lenses my brother.
Keep the lense, you need it more than me.
Back to your question, OP has modified the topic. The initial post was that Twitter was planning to bypass government order
Re: Twitter: We Are Working To Restore Access To Nigerians (Pix) by Stevocalipa(m): 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
hansomb:
monkey no fine but him mama like am. You have no other place than Nigeria. Don't be surprised if as a citizen you are worst off than those leaders self. God bless Nigeria.

I have nothing to tell you than putting 'US' all in the hands of the Almighty God,he judges human accordingly!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) / Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.