Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,953 members, 7,824,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Please I Need Your Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Your Advice (2041 Views)

My Marriage Is Being Tested. I Need Your Advice / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice / Should I Change My Surname, Please I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice by Aliwa92(m): 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
Good day all.. Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.
Please I need your advice [especially from married folks and more advanced fellows]
I dated this girl during my 3rd and final year in the university [2016-2017].. we were in the same faculty and same level , so we graduated together and went for service same year(2018).. All I intended was to just hit and run which was the normal tin for we guys back then in the university.. but guess what ''I got stucked in the relationship''
I found an amazing person in her and a great friendship emerged [even my guys where surprised] she was beautiful, neat,dedicated, and loyal... I never felt loved in my whole life like the one we shared, the sacrifice, chemistry and care was topnotch. For the first time in my life I began to enjoy female company not just sex but companionship.
Then during our service year I began to think extensively for my future and it made me to understand the hardship that's abound in the present day Nigeria and fending for one self is a big deal no to talk more of another .. this made me to quit the relationship and tell her to move on.. she cried bitterly and pleaded to even support me in what ever buisness I want to (Cause she learned fashion designer and she is making good money from it).. but i declined and we parted ways
Fast forward to January 2020, I traveled abroad and I got a job [ i save #300k after monthly tax and expenses) and somehow we reconnected and I was extremely happy .. we have been talking on phone everyday for the past 8 months now.. and the love is definitely back.and we just cant wait to meet each other..
Presently now, what's left is taking the relationship to the next level which is obviously marriage[ though we never really talked about it ooo but I know that's the next tin] Money is not the issue now as we both have good sources of income but Here comes the problem I want you guys to advice me on

1. We are age mates 28. Will this be a problem like when she starts given birth. Asin ageing faster than me.
2. I dont like her friends cause all her friends are slay queens and easy to bed ( but she needs them cause they make majority of her customers).
3. My friends that have dated some of her friends feels that my babe is also a slay queen though they dont say it to my face but they just drop hints like calling them birds of same feathers [ I cant marry a slay Queen oo retired or not]
4. When we where dating in school her friends always tried hooking her up to big guys (which she tells me but I know she wouldn't tell me the ones she accept though am not sure of any) I never seemed bothered nor complained cause I neva thought I will be this very interested in her.
5.I think she lied to me about her previous relationships but I also never cared to know. But it gives me concern now as I cant completely trust her and it makes me not yo be at 100% with her in terms of commitment

On the good side she loves me dearly and willing to do anything I ask her to do.. just recently someone came to marry her and she refused . I ask her why she didnt accept .. she said she cant accept someone else while Am still single..
Seriously I'm confused .
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Bola146(f): 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
As for me, a devil you know is better than angel you don't know. Just pray for God's guidance and follow your heart. Just make sure it's not lust grin but a real love please. Best luck!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by thorpido(m): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
Marry her.
You spent enough time with her before you broke up so you know her well enough to know what she can do or not(no one is perfect though).
She may have had relationships while you were away but that isn't your problem since you were not in any relationship with her then.
This age thing doesn't really matter to me.Whether you marry a girl who is still a teenager or a matured lady,she will still get old.What is important is marrying someone still in reproductive age if you desire a child.Everything else is perception.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by ayourbamie: 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
You are confusing your confusion.
You don't have to listen to what others are saying about your babe, you're the one that will marry and live with her. If you're comfortable with her lifestyle, marry her. If not let her go. From what I read up there, she has never given you any reason to doubt her, so why now?

You talked about her age, that's your cross, if you take good care of your woman, she'll look beautiful in and out everyday. It's your responsibility to give her peace of mind.

Abi na underage girls you dey like?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by SportsHD: 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
Are you marrying her cos you love her or because she loves you and you need to settle down? Don't confuse yourself and don't listen to outsiders.

P.s everyone has a past. But, Do your due research on her, watch out for red flags and NEVER, Ever lusegard.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Aliwa92(m): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
Bola146:
As for me, a devil you know is better than angel you don't know. Just pray for God's guidance and follow your heart. Just make sure it's not lust grin but a real love please. Best luck!

Thanks for the advice
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Aliwa92(m): 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
thorpido:
Marry her.
You spent enough time with her before you broke up so you know her well enough to know what she can do or not(no one is perfect though).
She may have had relationships while you were away but that isn't your problem since you were not in any relationship with her then.
This age thing doesn't really matter to me.Whether you marry a girl who is still a teenager or a matured lady,she will still get old.What is important is marrying someone still in reproductive age if you desire a child.Everything else is perception.
Yes we spent enough time before but I never cared to really know more about her cause I never thought or felt we will arrive at a time like this when I will be considering to marry her...
I thought that whatever we had was gonna end in school.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Aliwa92(m): 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
ayourbamie:
You are confusing your confusion.
You don't have to listen to what others are saying about your babe, you're the one that will marry and live with her. If you're comfortable with her lifestyle, marry her. If not let her go. From what I read up there, she has never given you any reason to doubt her, so why now?

You talked about her age, that's your cross, if you take good care of your woman, she'll look beautiful in and out everyday. It's your responsibility to give her peace of mind.

Abi na underage girls you dey like?
I wish it just simple like the way you stated it..
Thanks though
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Aliwa92(m): 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
SportsHD:
Are you marrying her cos you love her or because she loves you and you need to settle down? Don't confuse yourself and don't listen to outsiders.

P.s everyone has a past. But, Do your due research on her, watch out for red flags and NEVER, Ever lusegard.
I love and care about her.
I cant seem to make any research on her cause I'm abroad.
Thanks for your advice
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by prettysassygirl(f): 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
I advise you marry her as you know her kind of person already. Marry the wrong woman and take her abroad,u will see hell. Age is not a barrier as well .I know of a couple , the girl is 4 years older yet they are very much in love
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Foodqueen(f): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
Age shouldn't be a barrier.

If you genuinely love her, go for it.

And u said your friends were telling something then and u never really cared cos u didn't know, u will get hooked....

Taba ni ko kanwa o.... Ale so.....etc
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by jesmond3945: 10:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
Aliwa92:

Thanks for your advice
please marry her so that you would not regret. The devil you know ...
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by GboyegaD(m): 3:28am On Jun 06, 2021
Aliwa92:

Thanks for your advice

Research on a woman to answer what question? She is human and has a tendency to change at anytime. The question is my thought is "how do you feel when you think about her?"

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by mrblessed(m): 5:19am On Jun 06, 2021
I don't see any valid reason for you to take the relationship to marriage, since you are already filled with doubts. If you aren't sure about the personality of the person you intend to marry, it is senseless -- or, better still suicidal-- to engage in an adventure you don't know when it would end.

Just like you know but refuse to courageously admit it, your girlfriend isn't different from her friends. If her friends are slay queens, then she is also a slay queen and does what slay queens do: coded prostitution.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Sirqt5(m): 7:23am On Jun 06, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by 2goodbobo(m): 7:59am On Jun 06, 2021
No perfect Woman out there bro. My advise is to marry her since you know the kind of person she is. You cant deny that you have not been sleeping with other girls too.

Forget your Friends they cant decide for you

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by saintade01(m): 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
Do you now know you will start to compare every other woman you come across to her if you don't marry her?

Just follow your heart.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by ecolime(m): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
Marry her
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
I pity any girl marrying men in their 20s and early 30s. Just imagine the way this one is reasoning. As if you have been a saint all along.

Don't marry her. Go and marry a 22 year old that will scrape your head.

Men don't know what is good for them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Will You Hug First? / Does Sex As A Couple During 'fasting And Prayer' Invalidate The Prayer? / 65 Inches Smart Tv Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.