Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,850 members, 7,855,519 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Where Is Nigeria Heading To? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Nigeria Heading To? (332 Views)

Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad / Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed / Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Nigeria Heading To? by Timmy087(f): 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
Former APC presidential Aspirant,Mr Adamu Garba , Made a Post on His perceived Downside of the Giant Social media app Twitter.

This was made few hours after the App was indefinately Suspended in Nigeria by the Government.

He then Promoted his App made by his Tech company IPI Solutions called CROWWE.

Citing great recommendations for it.

I had to go to Google play store to Search for it.

Found it

Went to the review section, and found a lot of Negative reviews although few positives.

But as I perused further , I got to discover something.

Most Negative comments where made by the Southners , which you could guess by their names .
While most positive comments where strictly by the Northerners.

Now I heavily think that -Has Tribalism gotten to the root of things ?.

One can't deduce a honest comment from the review, is the Application worthy or not?

Thus I would never know .

Due to the level of tribalistic Decadence in a country called Nigeria.

Which way Nigeria?

Has it gotten to this level?

Below are some Pictures of some comments.

Notice the Positives on the part of the Northerners
And the negatives on the Southerners.

Re: Where Is Nigeria Heading To? by Gloriousbea: 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
To Futa Jalon grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nigeria Heading To? by Goldbw122(m): 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
To Arab world

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Moves To Scrap NYSC Despite Sultan Of Sokoto Warnings / Video Of JUNE 12 Protest Over "Buhari Must Go" At Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria / Igbos Up North, Northerners Down East - An Informal Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.