Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

BREAKING: Prophet T.B. Joshua Is Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BREAKING: Prophet T.B. Joshua Is Dead (525 Views)

Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) / Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Prophet T.B. Joshua Is Dead by Paulezuzu(m): 2:44am On Jun 06, 2021
Pastor Temitope Balogun Joshua popularly known as T. B. Joshua, is dead.

Born on June 12, 1963, he was a televangelist and philanthropist.

He reportedly died in Lagos on Saturday evening shortly after concluding a programme at his church.

TB Joshua was the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian megachurch that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos.

According to Wikipedia, Joshua was known for his popularity across Africa and Latin America and his social media presence with 3,500,000 fans on Facebook.

His YouTube channel, Emmanuel TV, had over 1,000,000 YouTube subscribers and was the world’s most viewed Christian ministry on the platform before it was suspended.

The cause of his dead was unknown as at the time of this report.

Details Later…

https://www.leadership.ng/breaking-prophet-t-b-joshua-is-dead/

1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Prophet T.B. Joshua Is Dead by pharmagba: 2:46am On Jun 06, 2021
Please confirm
Re: BREAKING: Prophet T.B. Joshua Is Dead by timesup234: 2:46am On Jun 06, 2021
May Christianity and Jesus be put to shame in Nigeria. Slave religion
Re: BREAKING: Prophet T.B. Joshua Is Dead by Paulezuzu(m): 2:49am On Jun 06, 2021
pharmagba:
Please confirm

Re: BREAKING: Prophet T.B. Joshua Is Dead by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:59am On Jun 06, 2021
Damn. Sad news.
May his soul RIP
Re: BREAKING: Prophet T.B. Joshua Is Dead by BAZ001: 3:29am On Jun 06, 2021
It is well,
May God console his family and church members
Re: BREAKING: Prophet T.B. Joshua Is Dead by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:31am On Jun 06, 2021
Rumors are spread by fools and believed by idiots

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Prophet T.B. Joshua Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 3:47am On Jun 06, 2021
post=102421030:
Rumors are spread by fools and believed by idiots
Give us link make we access am too. I had been trying to access that page for over 2 hours and kept coming up against do error... now the link don disappear from my end for google list. undecided
Re: BREAKING: Prophet T.B. Joshua Is Dead by ProfessorBerlin(m): 4:07am On Jun 06, 2021
timesup234:
May Christianity and Jesus be put to shame in Nigeria. Slave religion

I don’t see you ending well, so shall it be.
Re: BREAKING: Prophet T.B. Joshua Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 4:14am On Jun 06, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
I don’t see you ending well, so shall it be.
I guess you missed the lecture Jesus Christ gave on "Loving your enemies and praying for them- not against them". undecided
Re: BREAKING: Prophet T.B. Joshua Is Dead by Mynd44: 4:40am On Jun 06, 2021

(1)

Human anatomy / You Will be Held Accountable For Your Very Owns Deeds And Actions Alone. / After 22 Years Of Waiting Couple Welcomes Baby Girl In Adamawa State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.