Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,026 members, 7,852,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested (1439 Views)

We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party / Zamfara Air Strikes: We’re Compiling Dead Civilians’ Names, Emirs Reply NAF / We’re Compiling Reports On Nigerian Elections – US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 06, 2021
With the pained announcement by the presidency that it would start arresting people using Twitter after the "ban".

I would like us to help the government compile names of prominent Nigerians who have been enjoying Twitter since they "ban" since they FG has banned itself by itself from Twitter

(1). Enoch Adeboye

(2). Oby Ezekwesili

(3). Shehu Sani

(4) Femi Kayode

Re: Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested by Baawaa(m): 8:44am On Jun 06, 2021
Buhari

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested by Xhuntra: 8:45am On Jun 06, 2021
Mikecold:
With the pained announcement by the presidency that it would start arresting people using Twitter after the "ban".

I would like us to help the government compile names of prominent Nigerians who have been enjoying Twitter since they "ban" since they FG has banned itself by itself from Twitter

(1). Enoch Adeboye

(2). Oby Ezekwesili

(3). Shehu Sani

Buhari is evil

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 06, 2021
Xhuntra:

Zombie zombie
We are mourning the over 100killed yesterday by APC foot soldiers and you are here talking about Twitter... U get sense so?
zombie go and cry to your vegetable president

It is fellow abokis that are been killed it should matter to you and him

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 06, 2021
Wizkid

Davido

Banky W

Stella Damascus

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 06, 2021
Dino Melaye

Fayose

Oyedepo

Re: Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested by Xhuntra: 8:50am On Jun 06, 2021
Mikecold:
[s]zombie go and cry to your vegetable president

It is fellow abokis that are been killed it should matter to you and him[/s]

Gibberish
Re: Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 06, 2021
Lol Gov seyi Makinde still using VPN 2hrs ago

Rudeboy

Aisha Yusuf

Sowore

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 06, 2021
Mr macaroni

Rinu

Tems

Osaau Igbinedion

Phyno

Johnson suileman

Crazeclown

Adesua Etomi

Re: Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested by floss(m): 8:52am On Jun 06, 2021
I have come to realize that the foolishness exhibited by many Nigerians is in born, only few people are sane in this country, just unfortunate that since the creation of democracy in Nigeria no sane man has ever ruled this country.
Buhari is not the only problem, conduct another election, zombie will still win because the population of zombies are much in this country. Just imagine@ Op
Re: Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 06, 2021
floss:
I have come to realize that the foolishness exhibited by many Nigerians is in born, only few people are same in this country, just unfortunate that since the creation of democracy in Nigeria no sane man has ever ruled this country.
Buhari is not the only problem, conduct another election, zombie will still win because the population of zombies are much in this country. Just imagine@ Op
For those of you that don't know what this thread it's about, I am not a buhari zombie

I am challenging and mocking their foolishness for not been able to effect an ill thought ban let alone persecute the offenders

Because they are fools, they claim they have power to arrest who uses Twitter, my thrend is daring them now to go do arrest since they think we are in a junta

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 06, 2021
Kadaria Ahmed

Funmi Iyanda

Re: Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 06, 2021
L
Re: Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested by PrinceOfLagos: 8:57am On Jun 06, 2021
Dem go write names tire

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested by Mynd44: 9:02am On Jun 06, 2021
Who told you those people are tweeting from Nigeria?
Re: Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested by simple250: 9:03am On Jun 06, 2021
Go and arrest them now ... Malami cannot do more than a dead RAT .

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 06, 2021
Mynd44:
Who told you those people are tweeting from Nigeria?
Ffk is in Nigeria as we speak, Adeboye, shehu Sabi etc are in their palour waiting for arrest

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 06, 2021
Q
Re: Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 06, 2021
W
Re: Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 06, 2021
G
Re: Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested by Kylekent59: 9:06am On Jun 06, 2021
Treating twitter's ffuckk up is more important to them. People are being killed daily, and they don't want to do anything about it.
Re: Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested by Kdon2: 9:42am On Jun 06, 2021
Mikecold:
For those of you that don't know what this thread it's about, I am not a buhari zombie

I am challenging and mocking their foolishness for not been able to effect an ill thought ban let alone persecute the offenders

Because they are fools, they claim they have power to arrest who uses Twitter, my thrend is daring them now to go do arrest since they think we are in a junta

Toor! I was about asking him what's wrong with the @op. I think your clarification should help him.
Re: Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 06, 2021
E
Re: Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 06, 2021
W
Re: Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 06, 2021
Q
Re: Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested by phygo89(m): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2021
Naija na cruise
Re: Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
P
Re: Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
H
Re: Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
G
Re: Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested by Grace001: 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
Lol
Re: Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
phygo89:
Naija na cruise
I dey compile the names for them of who dey use vpn for arrest

(1) (2) (Reply)

CNN: Lagos Battling Floods, Rising Seas; Soon Unlivable Experts Warn / WHY WAS BUHARI NOT SEEN AT HIS SON'S WEDDING A WEEK AGO? / Top 10 Countries In Africa By GDP Per Capita, Nigeria Ranks 17th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.