Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? (50452 Views)

We Thank GOD For Nairaland. Testimonies; How Has NL Touched Your Life? / Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections / Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by indoorlove(m): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2021
I was still awake yesterday watching one of his videos. Only to read of his death this morning on Nairaland. Prophet T.B Joshua touched me in many ways mostly importantly his philanthropic jesture. I'm a Muslim but I have never seen someone who expressed love to all irrespective of religion. May God grant him eternal rest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by heykims(m): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2021
I see many drama unfolding now after his death (if indeed he's dead anyway and not a script in play) that will point to who he truly was when alive.

1 Like

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Khachi1999(m): 9:45am On Jun 06, 2021
amanda2013:
God rest his soul. Forget about his failed prophecies or whatever, he really tried for many people. He you touched many lives through his charity foundation.

You are right here
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by ihimiray(m): 9:46am On Jun 06, 2021
Kokaine:
Hmmm...

Ima try say nothing. The DA might play it in court.
heat 50 cent

2 Likes

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Bachelorette: 9:46am On Jun 06, 2021
Fake things doesn't last.

It shows that this man was not fake.

Despite criticisms, he grew from nothing to something great. He waxed stronger. I liked him

5 Likes

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by seanchuks: 9:47am On Jun 06, 2021
I was diagnosed of hypetitis B back then in 2017
So sad took me to his church where we got the morning water...after the ministration of the morning water ..I was healed permanently till today the result is negative
I know you are called
Up above the sky were you are now
Rip prophet Tb Joshua

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Reelmii: 9:48am On Jun 06, 2021
He came to this world in June, and he also left in June

Very special man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by berrystunn(m): 9:48am On Jun 06, 2021
My dad also wish to meet with him.

He did not before he pass on 4 of January.

1 Like

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by AeroplaneApple: 9:48am On Jun 06, 2021
He led a ministry of generosity and kindness. That's a rare virtue in a world where many lack

2 Likes

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by sylve11: 9:48am On Jun 06, 2021
Plenty ways...

So sad to hear this. sad cool

1 Like

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by OBIGS(m): 9:49am On Jun 06, 2021
I've never felt peace of mind in going to any church. But the day I entered synagogue I felt fully comfortable

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by coscj(m): 9:49am On Jun 06, 2021
Saw him only once from a distance. But his teachings and character lead me to Christ about ten years ago. As he often says 'Christianity is a relationship'

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by davidthe16th: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2021
Free giver
Non-political
Humble

5 Likes

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by GOZIEKINGS: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2021
RIP senior prophet TB Joshua.
Your ministry has touched my life in so many ways I can't count.
Simplicity, humility, selflessness, giving back to the less privileged, more to others and less to ourselves etc.
Intact, since ur death, I hv been silently hearing ur teachings in my thoughts.
Rest on my father in the Lord till we meet again.

4 Likes

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Elock1: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2021
Sapaboss:
Rip sir, your generosity will never fade!
Pls, someone shud assist me with 3k..
I'm extremely broke!
you are extremely broke and you get choice... A WHOLE 3K
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Maj196(m): 9:50am On Jun 06, 2021
Even though I'm a Muslim, I listen to him pretty much. His teachings, kindness and generosity taught me alot about life. RIP TB Joshua. The world will surely miss him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Hisincrease: 9:50am On Jun 06, 2021
He gave and gave and gave. He is just a good man. I'm not happy he died at this time. I'm sad though Heaven is a better place.

While you are here, If you have not received Jesus Christ as your LORD or you are still living in sin, just say these words aloud:

Dear Jesus Christ, I believe you are the Son of God. I believe you died for my sins, you were raised on the third day for my Justification. I receive you today as my LORD and personal Saviour, thank you for saving me. Amen.

Let me pray for you: I decree that the power of sin is broken over your life, and that you begin to walk in the newness of life. I declare favour on your head, increase to your hands and speed to your feet. Be empowered for God in Jesus name, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by benweezy: 9:50am On Jun 06, 2021
Truly death has no respect for any man

Nig will miss you
The world will miss you.

The most humble and respected man of God shocked

5 Likes

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by UTAN28(m): 9:51am On Jun 06, 2021
Daaaaaaaaa
Nothing DE this life

If u have 3 cars,gift out 1 to someone who doesn't have

No need to save much in ya acct
Gift out the money when it is necessary,reach out to the poor in their affliction because this is the true and undefiled religion before our God the father(james 1:27)

Everything is vanity
Show love to people,becus there is surely life after this one on earth

#onelove#

1 Like

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by kingthreat(m): 9:51am On Jun 06, 2021
He was one of Africa's greatest Christianity export to the world. Well-revered all over Africa, Europe and Latin America.
His humility was one of a kind. He began from being poor and his ministries ascended to greatness. He was a great Philanthropists. The Emmanuel legacy will live forever. Thank you TBJ.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Kobojunkie: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2021
amazingspiderma:
The Gospel is Simple. Just love God and you will learn how to love man. This is the core of his ministry.
I hate to tell you this but that is nothing like the gospel that Jesus Christ taught us to obey. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Trustedpronet: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2021
At list people will stop flying up and down giving fake testimonies and fake miracles. I will tell you my experience: We took one of those police that distroyed okija shrine to him and the man later died, another big boy a business man in dei dei mkt abuja that stepped on charm went to tb Joshua he came back home and died, my in-law suffered from partials stroke went there no healing until he was flown to Germany before he recovered from the ailment and another guy that used tb Joshua anointing oil to treat asthma died in my presence on his steering wheel. Those are the few things I can remember about tb Joshua.

4 Likes

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by LordGuru1: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2021
cry

1 Share

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Chelsea350(f): 9:52am On Jun 06, 2021
Martinez39s:
His legacy of failed prophecies and sham miracles will never be forgotten.
Haba!!
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by XDaBOSS(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2021
Someone I respect a lot, this man is just to humble....not like those preachers weh de carry security guards upandan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Dumeiby(f): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2021
He prayed for me
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by globalresource: 9:54am On Jun 06, 2021
You are a great hero TB Joshua. You won't be forgotten. Such a great loss to the entire world

3 Likes

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by khairate(f): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2021
Oluwapluto:
RIP to him
I'm a muslem but I love his way of life
Woke up early to wish my girl a happy birthday day, log on to nairaland and saw d news
RIP to the man of God

I continue to say that Muslims are far more religious tolerant than these self-acclaimed Christians on this forum...if this were to be an Islamic thread, you'd see them flood the thread with derogatory, extremely mean and all manners of uncouth remarks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by kingthreat(m): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2021
Topmaike007:
I just like this man to the point that I detest people that speak ill about him....

His teaching made me another person.. His contribution to Nigeria economy is seconded to none...

We will all meet oneday in Valhalla, you fought well as a warrior.

Rest well at the feet of Oldin sir.

Valar Morgulis

You are very confused. Say no to cultism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Kobojunkie: 9:55am On Jun 06, 2021
dermmy:
I'll never forget his teachings on Love, charity and service to mankind. His humility and his silence in the face of criticism and persecution from other jealous pastors who don't like the grace of God upon his life.

The beauty of life is not how happy you are but how happy others can be because of you. - Prophet T. B Joshua

Rest on great man of GOD.
These teachings were typically of the doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ warned us against. undecided
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Dumeiby(f): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2021
Reelmii:
He came to this world in June, and he also left in June

Very special man
yea very special

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / Funny Church Banners That Will Make You Laugh / My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.