Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,904 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? (50450 Views)

We Thank GOD For Nairaland. Testimonies; How Has NL Touched Your Life? / Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections / Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Kobojunkie: 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
Qudsi:

You know nothing of what Jesus warned us of. Can you just quit parading like you know anything about Jesus
I know what Jesus Christ taught and warned us against and it is includes these very men who parade themselves as Mogs, teaching doctrines and traditions that are not of God's Truth. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Kobojunkie: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
Qudsi:

I have warned you to stop spreading your misinformation everywhere on Nairaland and to think you act like you know anything about Jesus is shocking in itself.

@waphany07c. Don't be deceived by this Antichrist, Kobojunkie.

1 Corinthians 4:17 NKJV — For this reason I have sent Timothy to you, who is my beloved and faithful son in the Lord, who will remind you of my ways in Christ, as I teach everywhere in every church.

1 Corinthians 12:28 NKJV — And God has appointed these in the church: first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, varieties of tongues.
Here's a chance to use your brain here.. did Jesus Christ lie when He declared a sin for any of His followers to set themselves up as Teacher, shepherd, Master/Head, Spiritual father, authority or leader over anyone else who belongs to His folk? undecided
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by immortal2: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
Some people are already hinting that TB Joshua will rise up in a couple of days. Hmmm, I am a little bit circumspect on this.
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Gfskw: 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
Life
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by doggedfighter(f): 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Qudsi:

This should be about the most "impact" that you have had in your entire life on earth. 108 clowns liked your insane comment. Clap for yourself. You have made it big in life now.

Keep quiet, angry Christian.
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by doggedfighter(f): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
Qudsi:

grin grin
Dogged Barbarian Atheist.

Hypocritical, lying, angry Christian grin grin grin

When are you going to your imaginary heaven grin grin grin
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Angelacruz: 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
OKEMKPI:
My encounter with TB Joshua was in march 2012,I installed a free to air decoder in my new rented apartment and mistakenly discovered Emmanuel TV.
By then I was suffering from a sickness that has affected my life badly for over 7years.One evening,he was praying for the sick and requested that we should touch the screen of the television as an act of faith to receive our healing.I did so and after the prayer,I completely forgot to take my daily drugs which enables me to stand and walk everyday.I cannot even get up from my bed in the morning if I don't take the drug every night.It took me 5 days to realise that I take daily meditations for me to walk.
It was then it dawn on me that I have received my healing from mere prayer in the comfort of my living room from the Most critsized prophet even when I don't know the location of his church.
Since that encounter,I believe and I followed his teachings and my life has NEVER remain same till date.
wow!
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Kobojunkie: 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
waphany07c:
Sir, if U read the first two Bible passages attached, it'll assist U to view things from My perspective.

There are teachers in the kingdom of God.
Happy Sunday, remain blessed.
So you are saying that God and Jesus when they each declared that there are no Teachers in God's Kingdom except God Himself - John 6 vs 43 - 45? undecided
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by BobbyZrealist(m): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
daddytime:

Your brain dey pain you, dingbat.

Na maggots dey waka untop your own.
Nincompoop.
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by efficiencie(m): 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
He gave me direction at a turbulent point in my life...I saw him in my dream and he gave me specific instructions that has led me till this very day and charts a course to my future! His words have been a source of inspiration. I learned what love really means from TB Joshua and I also had a more mature meaning of faith from him...his ministry deepened my knowledge and experience of the supernatural and its cryptic ways. TB Joshua was, is and will always be a blessing to me. Though many mourn, I thank the LORD for granting him peace from all his struggles on earth and I pray I am granted the grace to meet him again in the presence of the Lord GOD.

2 Likes

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 07, 2021
amanda2013:
God rest his soul. Forget about his failed prophecies or whatever, he really tried for many people. He you touched many lives through his charity foundation.
i will marry you
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Nobody: 3:35am On Jun 07, 2021
Qudsi:

You know nothing of what Jesus warned us of. Can you just quit parading like you know anything about Jesus
You get time,somebody that bears kobojunkie,u should know the meaning of junkie.

1 Like

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by egalitarianism: 5:00am On Jun 07, 2021
Heard he's a philanthropist.

It takes good hearted man to make money and be generous with it

1 Like

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by platinumnk(f): 5:39am On Jun 07, 2021
He did not die like a man of God .

they are debating it on clubhouse

https://www.clubhouse.com/room/xkJvRWBJ

Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Nasww22nasww: 8:22am On Jun 07, 2021
Hi
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Bultwo: 9:15am On Jun 07, 2021
It is obvious that TB Joshua's mum was a Muslim!
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Kobojunkie: 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
Bultwo:
It is obvious that TB Joshua's mum was a Muslim!
What the frell has that to do with anything? undecided
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by Charisma01: 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
myami:
what really happened, what did he do

He broke a home.
Caused a wife to leave her husband.
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by SenecaTheYonger: 7:19am On Jun 15, 2021
quinSonia:
embarassed

I remember I used to watch all the Sunday service with my family
m
Can we talk?
Re: How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
efficiencie:
He gave me direction at a turbulent point in my life...I saw him in my dream and he gave me specific instructions that has led me till this very day and charts a course to my future! His words have been a source of inspiration. I learned what love really means from TB Joshua and I also had a more mature meaning of faith from him...his ministry deepened my knowledge and experience of the supernatural and its cryptic ways. TB Joshua was, is and will always be a blessing to me. Though many mourn, I thank the LORD for granting him peace from all his struggles on earth and I pray I am granted the grace to meet him again in the presence of the Lord GOD.
My prayer also since this happened

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / Funny Church Banners That Will Make You Laugh / My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.