Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo (52994 Views)

2 APC Members Dead, 7 Injured, 3 Missing In Okerenkoko Boat Accident / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen / Solomon Dalung's Convoy Involved In Accident, 1 Dead, 19 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
have u ever thought about this....what if esn and ipob wins dis war....fulani are killing people in their number and u want us to kip quiet shey....the way u dey fear death tire me oo... As if u will not die again

If you believe in Devil then ESN will win .

If Fulani headsman are killing people...

Do you know the numbers they have killed in the north?

If they are killing there self what is our business?

Did Igbos leaving in the north run back home for safety?

If nnamdi kanu is not playing games.. he should place his men in all the border forest far far from home .. to protect sick old men and women, pregnant women unborn child. The innocent people and there property.. kids de future generations.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
wher u are running to u might have accident on the way....or even get kidnapped by bandits why running....i know u are coward who is scared of death....why not leave those who are men and pray for us to conquer....u think nigeria army are trained?how many war have they won?

I'm running..
Yes I agreed I'm a coward just like nnamdi kanu.
Hahahah Nigeria army
You think war is about juju and jazz AK47 they're collecting one one from police and army on check point and police stations?

Let me pass this small information...I'm not suppose to pass it hear
Nigeria army have
Six million psc of 84MM Carl Gustav in jaji GPMG

The sound alone will kill thousands of old men and women with HBP and pregnant woman will have miscarriage. .. kids will cry for help ... Some esn men will drop there AK47 and run . ..

We are not talking about air Lord.. in one night...
First
All network provider will be cuteoff..
All bank close
No internet connection.. no light , no fuel , no Gen... All road block.
No Media will come close

All our useless journalist.

NK
They will kill us , we will kill them grin grin
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
berrystunn:

I'm running..
Yes I agreed I'm a coward just like nnamdi kanu.
Hahahah Nigeria army
You think war is about juju and jazz AK47 they're collecting one one from police and army on check point and police stations?

Let me pass this small information...I'm not suppose to pass it hear
Nigeria army have
Six million psc of 84MM Carl Gustav in jaji GPMG

The sound alone will kill thousands of old men and women with HBP and pregnant woman will have miscarriage. .. kids will cry for help ... Some esn men will drop there AK47 and run . ..

We are not talking about air Lord.. in one night...
First
All network provider will be cuteoff..
All bank close
No internet connection.. no light , no fuel , no Gen... All road block.
No Media will come close

All our useless journalist.

NK
They will kill us , we will kill them grin grin
in 1967 they thought they could defeat biafrans with all the world powers behind them in one month...they were surprise that the war dragged on for 30 months....now the world have seen nigerians for who they are...they know who the enemy is between igbos and northerners..no wonder ur president wan die because twitter chose mnk instead of him....nigerians has six million psc yet nigeria soldiers in sambisa are complainin about lack of weapon to stand boko haram...forget all those lies they are telling u...they have nothing...they have squandered all the money mearnt for arms....old mEn and women will die as they are dying now
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
in 1967 they thought they could defeat biafrans with all the world powers behind them in one month...they were surprise that the war dragged on for 30 months....now the world have seen nigerians for who they are...they know who the enemy is between igbos and northerners..no wonder ur president wan die because twitter chose mnk instead of him....nigerians has six million psc yet nigeria soldiers in sambisa are complainin about lack of weapon to stand boko haram...forget all those lies they are telling u...they have nothing...they have squandered all the money mearnt for arms....old mEn and women will die as they are dying now

1967 the unit Igbos have then is not the same now ...the support from those in there map who fight and die alone side with Igbos is not the same now, if you understand that ipob hate Igbo that are not in support of them,

Ipob is organization in Igbo land ... That hijack the voice of the igbos.
Lot of Igbos are not in support of nnamdi kanu ways.

Doesn't mean they support the northerners, those Igbo Leaving in the north I'm sure you don't know... 90% Are not in support , Lagos same thing...

Ipob supporters are poor group of people you have no achievement to hold on to they are young too majority

Military- They lie to who? ... You don't know me and how I got that info.
Don't let the Boko Haram and military game in the north device you.

Don't let the political activities and killing in the north device you, northerners are killing there self ... All nnamdi kanu need is to engage the border forest with his men .

Keep the fight at the forest border if need be .
But the plan will not work that way...I told you his plans to lobby Congress.

But those you call sabo and efulefu are more in numbers but you don't have any idea.

The naive ESN members that will give out information when they're caught are in large numbers..

Getting Ak47 and jazz is not war preparation oh you guys are joker's.
No land, No Air and water control.. no China , Russia back up . ..

Be wise
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
berrystunn:

1967 the unit Igbos have then is not the same now ...the support from those in there map who fight and die alone side with Igbos is not the same now, if you understand that ipob hate Igbo that are not in support of them,

Doesn't mean they support the northerners, those Igbo Leaving in the north I'm sure you don't know... 90% Are not in support , Lagos same thing...

Ipob supporters are poor group of people you have no achievement to hold on to they are young too majority

Don't let the political activities and killing in the north device you, northerners are killing there self ... All nnamdi kanu need is to engage the border forest with his men .

But those you call sabo and efulefu are more in numbers but you don't have any idea.

The naive ESN members that will give out information when they're caught are in large numbers..

Be wise

the only set of igbos that hate ipob and mnk is uwazurike and his boys....even the chairman of northern elders forum said last night that majority igbos support ipob and that is there fear...uwazurike was never a threat to FG...see one thing about fulani is the only time u can be in peace with them is they control u...anytin they tell u you do...they couldnt get hold of nnamdi kanu...things he said as far back as 2014 is coming to pass now...the videos and date are on net...esn was supposed to be in the forest as u said and that is where they stayed until the terrorist military came to orlu lookin for them..which information?nigeria military lie too much...guy wat is wrong with ur brain?thats how they caught an oil worker and tagged him esn and later released him..what a shame...u claim majority igbos hate ipob which is a lie....besides mnk said he only needs 100 strong believer of freedom to restore biafra..let me tell u something esn are a group of volunteers that have made up their mind to die for our land....instead of nigerian army or police catch us we die there cos we will still die if they capture us..esn cannot repent but bokoharam can repent.so we rather die there
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
berrystunn:

Be wise

even father mbaka they beg for fotgiveness now
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 11:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
the only set of igbos that hate ipob and mnk is uwazurike and his boys....even the chairman of northern elders forum said last night that majority igbos support ipob and that is there fear...uwazurike was never a threat to FG...see one thing about fulani is the only time u can be in peace with them is they control u...anytin they tell u you do...they couldnt get hold of nnamdi kanu...things he said as far back as 2014 is coming to pass now...the videos and date are on net...esn was supposed to be in the forest as u said and that is where they stayed until the terrorist military came to orlu lookin for them..which information?nigeria military lie too much...guy wat is wrong with ur brain?thats how they caught an oil worker and tagged him esn and later released him..what a shame...u claim majority igbos hate ipob which is a lie....besides mnk said he only needs 100 strong believer of freedom to restore biafra..let me tell u something esn are a group of volunteers that have made up their mind to die for our land....instead of nigerian army or police catch us we die there cos we will still die if they capture us..esn cannot repent but bokoharam can repent.so we rather die there

I know NK game plan to engage military on gun battle

Is Orlu a border forest or anywhere close to northern border forest in Anambra or Enugu?

Military came looking for them in Orlu forest you are funny.. the head of security in every state is the Governor, any security outfit that is not answerable to him is not recognize and can be tagged to be a criminal element .

NK is a talkative.. with a lot of Propaganda.. even when he keep saying the person in Aso Rock is not buhari... I was laughing at you guys. ... Like what I told you about the military... Yes the useless govt lie alot too but ... Don't undermine the military force.

Till today some of you still believe is not buhari in Aso Rock, you guys are really dumbass.

So you think the protocol to see America president is child play with all there secret service agent, FBI, CIA intelligence will compromise with some yeye yeye corrupt cabal in Nigeria govt.. to allow one yeye Sudanese man as Mr President of Nigeria to access America president.

France with high level of security.. will compromise to allow one yeye Sudanese as Mr President of Nigeria to access there President
Please for what reason and why ??

Even NK 2nd in command ask him to drop the propaganda..
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 11:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
even father mbaka they beg for fotgiveness now

Hahahaha mbaka get levels?
His no body naa ...

Is of no use ...

British should apologize then I will take Ipob serious and join .

If not nnamdi kanu should drop his British passport.. of the people he called Evil.

Who is deceiving who ?

They will kill us, we will kill them and Biafra will come .. very funny comment.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 5:35am On Jun 09, 2021
berrystunn:

Hahahaha mbaka get levels?
His no body naa ... [Quote]you the is critizing mnk u get level?if today ipob is asked to choose between ur support and mbaka support do u think we will choose u?atleast mbaka get level pass you..u have nothing to offer us...

Is of no use ...

British should apologize then I will take Ipob serious and join .[Quote]we dont need there apology.....the did is already done and cant be reversed...all we ask is referendum

If not nnamdi kanu should drop his British passport.. of the people he called Evil. [Quote]wher is it bad in the world to hold another country passport as long as u earned it...u that have nigeria passport have u dropped it or dont u critize our government?if nnamdi kanu too critize britain does it mean he'll drop his passport?

Who is deceiving who ?

They will kill us, we will kill them and Biafra will come .. very funny comment.

is still ask u..before ipob where they not killing u?after ipob if we are still one with them wont they kill us?...cowardice is adisease
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 9:36am On Jun 09, 2021
berrystunn:

I know NK game plan to engage military on gun battle

Is Orlu a border forest or anywhere close to northern border forest in Anambra or Enugu?

Military came looking for them in Orlu forest you are funny.. the head of security in every state is the Governor, any security outfit that is not answerable to him is not recognize and can be tagged to be a criminal element .

NK is a talkative.. with a lot of Propaganda.. even when he keep saying the person in Aso Rock is not buhari... I was laughing at you guys. ... Like what I told you about the military... Yes the useless govt lie alot too but ... Don't undermine the military force.

Till today some of you still believe is not buhari in Aso Rock, you guys are really dumbass.

So you think the protocol to see America president is child play with all there secret service agent, FBI, CIA intelligence will compromise with some yeye yeye corrupt cabal in Nigeria govt.. to allow one yeye Sudanese man as Mr President of Nigeria to access America president.

France with high level of security.. will compromise to allow one yeye Sudanese as Mr President of Nigeria to access there President
Please for what reason and why ??

Even NK 2nd in command ask him to drop the propaganda..

trump called him a lifeless man remember?
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 10:35am On Jun 09, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
trump called him a lifeless man remember?

Yes Trump said it... Because he can't communicate with him ... Trump need someone that is vibrant smart and full of life..

Buhari might need translator to communicate with Trump.... And he did not

We Nigerians hardly understand him when he talks... Not to talk of Trump.. grin grin grin.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 10:42am On Jun 09, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
is still ask u..before ipob where they not killing u?after ipob if we are still one with them wont they kill us?...cowardice is adisease

Killing have been on Earth since the beginning.
War have been on Earth 2m years ago.

Some generation have been wipe out

The one you are fighting for can also be wiped out.

The land you are fighting for might not be yours when you check your DNA .
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 11:49am On Jun 09, 2021
berrystunn:

Killing have been on Earth since the beginning.
War have been on Earth 2m years ago.

Some generation have been wipe out

The one you are fighting for can also be wiped out.

The land you are fighting for might not be yours when you check your DNA .

killing has been since the beginning u say?so because of that we should let them kill us unprovoked....talking of wiping out...thats their aim to wipe us out..u claimed ipob is the cause but before ipob came the killings have been going on..now we have been pushed to the wall and we must fight back...but i tell u something if they couldnt wipe biafrans in 1967 i am 100% sure they cant now...it might not be my land like u said if i check my dna but its a place i. Hav grown up to love...the land of the rising son and whatever i love i put my life on the line to save it....am not like u that is going to leave ur children.wife and family and run away....u are the biggest coward i ever come across...dont write on my mention again pls
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 11:52am On Jun 09, 2021
berrystunn:

Yes Trump said it... Because he can't communicate with him ... Trump need someone that is vibrant smart and full of life..

Buhari might need translator to communicate with Trump.... And he did not

We Nigerians hardly understand him when he talks... Not to talk of Trump.. grin grin grin.

wen trump met the president of north korea in Singapore 2years ago....the north korean leader wasnt speaking english so a translator was need...but still trump dint call him lifeless...why would he then call buhari lifeless because of mere translator...there is more to it u know...
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
wen trump met the president of north korea in Singapore 2years ago....the north korean leader wasnt speaking english so a translator was need...but still trump dint call him lifeless...why would he then call buhari lifeless because of mere translator...there is more to it u know...

North Korea case is way too different.. from one old Africa leader.. who have nothing to offer... Then begging for money and help.

North Korea have important issue to address..

Wait oh
So are you still saying is not buhari??
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
killing has been since the beginning u say?so because of that we should let them kill us unprovoked....talking of wiping out...thats their aim to wipe us out..u claimed ipob is the cause but before ipob came the killings have been going on..now we have been pushed to the wall and we must fight back...but i tell u something if they couldnt wipe biafrans in 1967 i am 100% sure they cant now...it might not be my land like u said if i check my dna but its a place i. Hav grown up to love...the land of the rising son and whatever i love i put my life on the line to save it....am not like u that is going to leave ur children.wife and family and run away....u are the biggest coward i ever come across...dont write on my mention again pls

Hahahaha please put your life is very important for you to do so... the killing will not end after you , Like those that put there life's in 1967... Yes I'm a coward and I'm far way with my family... Like nnamdi kanu... did...
To be a coward is not easy.

Anambra, IMO, ENUGU is sweet and peaceful till ESN came in...
With propaganda that Fulani headsman are hiding in our Forest waiting for order to start killing people.

Tell me where did ESN engaged on gun battle with Fulani headsman in the forest...

Why Orlu and not our border forest?

Nnamdi kanu plan is to engage military on gun battle to show case to US Congress, the massacre army did to armless people of Biafra.

And I refuse to be a victim to that... If you accept to be no problem... The road is open and free now.

My kids need me more now ... Nnamdi kanu will not take care of them for me ...

We will kill them , they will kill us. ..

Be us for me please
Rip , Thanks and good luck.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2021
berrystunn:

Hahahaha please put your life is very important for you to do so... the killing will not end after you , Like those that put there life's in 1967... Yes I'm a coward and I'm far way with my family... Like nnamdi kanu... did...
To be a coward is not easy.

Anambra, IMO, ENUGU is sweet and peaceful till ESN came in...
With propaganda that Fulani headsman are hiding in our Forest waiting for order to start killing people.

Tell me where did ESN engaged on gun battle with Fulani headsman in the forest...

Why Orlu and not our border forest?

Nnamdi kanu plan is to engage military on gun battle to show case to US Congress, the massacre army did to armless people of Biafra.

And I refuse to be a victim to that... If you accept to be no problem... The road is open and free now.

My kids need me more now ... Nnamdi kanu will not take care of them for me ...

We will kill them , they will kill us. ..

Be us for me please
Rip , Thanks and good luck.
ESN has come to stay....no going back...if u are not comfortable take the next available bus to mali or cotonou

1 Like

Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
berrystunn:

North Korea case is way too different.. from one old Africa leader.. who have nothing to offer... Then begging for money and help.

North Korea have important issue to address..

Wait oh
So are you still saying is not buhari??
have u heard about russian joseph stallin and felix dadaev.... i can bet with my life that man is not buhari.....i know buhari is dumb but this impostor in aso rock is the dumbest human being on earth...he knows nothing about leadership..buhari is an illiterate but him still try go school pass this jubril
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
have u heard about russian joseph stallin and felix dadaev.... i can bet with my life that man is not buhari.....i know buhari is dumb but this impostor in aso rock is the dumbest human being on earth...he knows nothing about leadership..buhari is an illiterate but him still try go school pass this jubril

I sorry for your brain.. you need medicine.. native one .

Send this report to FBI or CIA they will follow it up ...
Or better still contact top level Journalist in the world that run investigations too guys like,
Christiane Amanpour
Peter Jennings.
Kate Adie.
Hu Shuli.

Don't be a mugu with high level of brainwash.. contact those journalist via Twitter Instagram, or fb. They will love to be on top of it.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
ESN has come to stay....no going back...if u are not comfortable take the next available bus to mali or cotonou

Don't cry about what efulefu will do to you guys soon ... since there part of your enemies.
Don't cry about the innocent people
Don't say you guys did not call for war
Don't say you where on your own when they started killing you guys .
Don't say you did not kill police and army on check point.
Don't say you did not want to engage military on gun battle.
Don't say you did not do prison break. (IMO)
Don't say you are not unknown gun men.
Don't say you guys did not prepare well
Don't say I did not tell you.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2021
berrystunn:

Don't cry about what efulefu will do to you guys soon ... since there part of your enemies.
Don't cry about the innocent people
Don't say you guys did not call for war
Don't say you where on your own when they started killing you guys .
Don't say you did not kill police and army on check point.
Don't say you did not want to engage military on gun battle.
Don't say you did not do prison break. (IMO)
Don't say you are not unknown gun men.
Don't say you guys did not prepare well
Don't say I did not tell you.

our days of lamentation is over....now if u punch us we punch u back....be u the zoo army or efulefu....why will any good trained military troops want to kill innocent people?shebi na ipob and esn get issue with them...make them find us come inside bush..you once said people that are not in support of ipob and esn are more...surely both those in support and those not in support of ipob and esn will die...u thiink the killing is about ipob or esn?they want to finish the whole igbo both ipob members and others...
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
berrystunn:

I sorry for your brain.. you need medicine.. native one .

Send this report to FBI or CIA they will follow it up ...
Or better still contact top level Journalist in the world that run investigations too guys like,
Christiane Amanpour
Peter Jennings.
Kate Adie. wothers
Hu Shuli.

Don't be a mugu with high level of brainwash.. contact those journalist via Twitter Instagram, or fb. They will love to be on top of it.

wetin concern me with this zoo....i will rather channel those energy in helping ipob...if them like let them put shekau as the zoo president...i dont care...i will rather channel those my vibrant in helping ipob and esn...i denounced nigeria in 2018
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
wetin concern me with this zoo....i will rather channel those energy in helping ipob...if them like let them put shekau as the zoo president...i dont care...i will rather channel those my vibrant in helping ipob and esn...i denounced nigeria in 2018

Better for You guys,
But you guys keep talking about the killing in the north and middle belt.... What is your business with that ??

like you said put your energy and advice ESN tp be placed in our border forest...Not in one village at orlu ..

Ipob should face there business reality not online war Lord and online country. (Biafra)

Ipob should consider the sick , poor old men and women, pregnant women with unborn child. Kids etc

Ipob should know that not every Igbo man will join or accept there ways .

Ipob should accept responsibility of insecurity in SE and the killing of innocent people. My blood socking demons.

Ipob should accept that ESN believes in juju jazz for protections.

Ipob should be wise to stop using Nigeria network provider and sim .

Ipob should learn how to keep there mouth shut.

Ipob should tell there leader to stop talking too much

Ipob should know that ... The people they call efulefu are not in support of Fulani headsman..or the wicked govt.

Ipob should know that the Igbos in the north will not run back home for safety this time around.

And many more .
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
our days of lamentation is over....now if u punch us we punch u back....be u the zoo army or efulefu....why will any good trained military troops want to kill innocent people?shebi na ipob and esn get issue with them...make them find us come inside bush..you once said people that are not in support of ipob and esn are more...surely both those in support and those not in support of ipob and esn will die...u thiink the killing is about ipob or esn?they want to finish the whole igbo both ipob members and others...

You know reality (battlefield) is different from online war
Hahaaha those that are not in support are not any where close to the battlefield... Or that state they are coward like your boss. Hahaaha The difference is that They only stand to close there property and business.

But you boss have nothing to lose.

Hope your ESN are in control of the road 100%
Soon you will hear something...
I'm not going to tell you.
But
Lamenting will start .
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
berrystunn:

Better for You guys,
But you guys keep talking about the killing in the north and middle belt.... What is your business with that ??

like you said put your energy and advice ESN tp be placed in our border forest...Not in one village at orlu ..

Ipob should face there business reality not online war Lord and online country. (Biafra)

Ipob should consider the sick , poor old men and women, pregnant women with unborn child. Kids etc

Ipob should know that not every Igbo man will join or accept there ways .

Ipob should accept responsibility of insecurity in SE and the killing of innocent people. My blood socking demons.

Ipob should accept that ESN believes in juju jazz for protections.

Ipob should be wise to stop using Nigeria network provider and sim .

Ipob should learn how to keep there mouth shut.

Ipob should tell there leader to stop talking too much

Ipob should know that ... The people they call efulefu are not in support of Fulani headsman..or the wicked govt.

Ipob should know that the Igbos in the north will not run back home for safety this time around.

And many more .
an done with u
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
an done with u

You should be go and take your medications
For the high level of brainwash

Brainwash
Kill more then HIV .
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
berrystunn:

You should be go and take your medications
For the high level of brainwash

Brainwash
Kill more then HIV .
u think is about mnk right?....u think if mnk dies today biafra will die?...even after ojukwu who is the father of biafra died and biafra agitation is still waxing strong....mnk might have his faults normal he is human and not a God..but we needed freedom by all means from this zoo...we dont care who leads us as long as he preaches biafra...if u think u are an igbo man and has balls and can do better than mnk take up the mantle and give us biafra..we will support u with everything..but u cant cos u are so scared of death....you cant even protect and protect ur people..what a coward..a white university boy set himself ablaze just to protest against the genocide in biafraland...he's not a biafran ...he could have said allow them kill them what is my concern but u kip saying if the north kills middle belters what is ipob concern...u dont even know the meaning of sacrifice...but i tell u somtin today biafra is a spirit and cant be killed...it is engraved in the heart of every igboman...freedom is never easy..theres always a sacrifice and we will pay that ultimate sacrifice and conquer....unless God is asleep
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
berrystunn:

You know reality (battlefield) is different from online war
Hahaaha those that are not in support are not any where close to the battlefield... Or that state they are coward like your boss. Hahaaha The difference is that They only stand to close there property and business.

But you boss have nothing to lose.

Hope your ESN are in control of the road 100%
Soon you will hear something...
I'm not going to tell you.
But
Lamenting will start .
aint we lamenting now?...lamentating is not a new thing in this zoo....infact they should change nigerias name to lamentation...every ur king buhari is lamenting....as for the roads we gallant pass ur police self....we no extort..we no kill.we no cause holdup...every wher na charlie charlie brother....ask drivers and travellers using onitsha expresswy...everyone is happy...no harassment or extortion on the way
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 12:43am On Jun 10, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
u think is about mnk right?....u think if mnk dies today biafra will die?...even after ojukwu who is the father of biafra died and biafra agitation is still waxing strong....mnk might have his faults normal he is human and not a God..but we needed freedom by all means from this zoo...we dont care who leads us as long as he preaches biafra...if u think u are an igbo man and has balls and can do better than mnk take up the mantle and give us biafra..we will support u with everything..but u cant cos u are so scared of death....you cant even protect and protect ur people..what a coward..a white university boy set himself ablaze just to protest against the genocide in biafraland...he's not a biafran ...he could have said allow them kill them what is my concern but u kip saying if the north kills middle belters what is ipob concern...u dont even know the meaning of sacrifice...but i tell u somtin today biafra is a spirit and cant be killed...it is engraved in the heart of every igboman...freedom is never easy..theres always a sacrifice and we will pay that ultimate sacrifice and conquer....unless God is asleep

God help ESN that believes in juju jazz for protections...
Get your freedom from devil
Then go and collect it from British.
Useless Fulani is a tools and element for distraction.

Yes Biafra is a spirit..but evil spirit that is working with blood socking demons... To wipe the real successful Igbo.

Nnamdi kanu is the voice of the poor... Only the poor support in Mass ..
They feel when Biafra comes they will be Rich..
They will have big big position in govt...

But I have information for you ... Those you included in your map forcefully are not happy... Ijaw is not happy... Ph too .

They are waiting for you guys to get Biafra so you explain how come you include them to your map.
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 12:48am On Jun 10, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
aint we lamenting now?...lamentating is not a new thing in this zoo....infact they should change nigerias name to lamentation...every ur king buhari is lamenting....as for the roads we gallant pass ur police self....we no extort..we no kill.we no cause holdup...every wher na charlie charlie brother....ask drivers and travellers using onitsha expresswy...everyone is happy...no harassment or extortion on the way

What is my business with the useless govt..
We are watching you all blood socking element... all over the country.

This is how ipob throw them self into endsars... What is there business there ?

Now they throw them self into the killing happing in the north and middle belt...
What is there business there ??

Evil spirit pushing for blood...
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by Sharpsecret01: 5:44am On Jun 10, 2021
berrystunn:

God help ESN that believes in juju jazz for protections...
Get your freedom from devil
Then go and collect it from British.
Useless Fulani is a tools and element for distraction.

Yes Biafra is a spirit..but evil spirit that is working with blood socking demons... To wipe the real successful Igbo.

Nnamdi kanu is the voice of the poor... Only the poor support in Mass ..
They feel when Biafra comes they will be Rich..
They will have big big position in govt...

But I have information for you ... Those you included in your map forcefully are not happy... Ijaw is not happy... Ph too .

They are waiting for you guys to get Biafra so you explain how come you include them to your map.

have u ever heard the word referendum?.....if ijaw is not happy wat of other tribes....we will not force anyone to join us....we only draw biafra map the way it is in the old...any tribe that is not happy to challenge that thru referendum
Re: 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo by berrystunn(m): 11:09am On Jun 10, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
have u ever heard the word referendum?.....if ijaw is not happy wat of other tribes....we will not force anyone to join us....we only draw biafra map the way it is in the old...any tribe that is not happy to challenge that thru referendum

Who did ipob consult?
You just add people without consultations
No tribe is Happy.. with ipob
Some Igbo are not too, for forcing them to be part of your useless movement.. hijack the voice of the Igbos.. through the poor max

Because of Fulani headsman you guys are running from Nigeria... They are small element and case ...

You will see real issue and case later with SS
Then you will understand what consultations means..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Labourers Find Biafra Pounds Hidden In Bottle And Buried During Biafran War / Ministerial Screening: Lawan Asks Amaechi To “Take A Bow” / Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.