Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr (1688 Views)

Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m / Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) / Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr by Infoexpert24: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2021
The home of Nnamdi Kanu’s lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor is allegedly under attack by a combination of Nigerian Soldiers, Policemen in Anambra state.

This was revealed by a former minister of aviation, Chief Femi-FaniKayode. According to him, the security agents have been firing sporadically in an alleged bid to kill the lawyer.

READ ALSO: Prophet TB Joshua Is Dead, Synagogue Church Of All Nations Reacts

Femi-FaniKayode made this know on his verified Twitter handle, he wrote;

“I just spoke with Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor who is one of my lawyers & a lawyer to IPOB & @MaziNnamdiKanu
He told me that his Anambra home has been flooded by soldiers, policemen & DSS operatives & that they are shooting in an attempt to kill him.”

“For God sake stop the violence!”, he tweeted

CONTINUE READINH HERE: https://infoexpert24.com/2021/06/06/breaking-soldiers-police-attack-nnamdi-kanus-lawyer-ifeanyi-ejiofor-in-anambra/

Re: BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr by doggedfighter(f): 9:31am On Jun 06, 2021
H
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr by airminem(f): 9:35am On Jun 06, 2021
Fake report. Ewu FFK

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr by lathrowinger: 9:35am On Jun 06, 2021
Frankly, this is bahd... Pa'san ta fi na iyale_ _ _

South should unite and condemned this act.
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr by Educationalserv: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2021
Infoexpert24:
The home of Nnamdi Kanu’s lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor is allegedly under attack by a combination of Nigerian Soldiers, Policemen in Anambra state.

This was revealed by a former minister of aviation, Chief Femi-FaniKayode. According to him, the security agents have been firing sporadically in an alleged bid to kill the lawyer.

“I just spoke with Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor who is one of my lawyers & a lawyer to IPOB & @MaziNnamdiKanu
He told me that his Anambra home has been flooded by soldiers, policemen & DSS operatives & that they are shooting in an attempt to kill him.”

CONTINUE READINH HERE: https://infoexpert24.com/2021/06/06/breaking-soldiers-police-attack-nnamdi-kanus-lawyer-ifeanyi-ejiofor-in-anambra/
This is war he should join the ancestors him and that uselss abaribe. Blood of slain police men .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr by Golan007: 9:46am On Jun 06, 2021
So what should we do?

grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr by Jdbrasco2: 10:14am On Jun 06, 2021
Just imagine. Lawless country
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr by MAGG0T(m): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2021
cheesy

The video of the Unknown gunmen attack in owerri this morning, surfaced online, the person that made the video made one comment, he said'

"look at them, they are Nigerian police, na now, these guys don go them know say Dem go come"

For idiots rejoicing that the truly captured the unknown gunmen this morning, Nigerian police force are the most useless in the world, always after unarmed people.
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr by clarocuzioo(m): 11:14am On Jun 06, 2021
airminem:
Fake report. Ewu FFK

You are the Ewu here. its true. The information was posted in our community WhatsApp group by some of our brothers in the village.

I wanted to even create a thread for it but there will be no source attached.
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr by airminem(f): 11:27am On Jun 06, 2021
clarocuzioo:

You are the Ewu here. its true. The information was posted in our community WhatsApp group by some of our brothers in the village.

As you do not have any usefulness to your brothers and that your abandoned village why won't you be creating thread anyhow in NL upandan... Ndiara! Be useful for once.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr by Fahdiga1: 11:31am On Jun 06, 2021
Buhari has started carrying out his genocidal threats against the Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr by gidgiddy: 11:34am On Jun 06, 2021
God protect Barrister Ejiofor, they want to kill him just for being Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 06, 2021
Infoexpert24:

This guy should go and look for other clients and move up the ladder.

His life as lawyer is not tied to Ipob.

Get off those useless touts and pursue a more sound career in law.

Biafra has no meaning in igbo language and should be discarded. The name is not making any sense.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 06, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Ejiofor should look for other cased and pursue.

Ipob no be the only case in nigeria.

He is fast turning to a useless and confined lawyer.
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr by clarocuzioo(m): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Ejiofor should look for other cased and pursue.

Ipob no be the only case in nigeria.

He is fast turning to a useless and confined lawyer.

As you can see, FFK admitted Ejiofor is his lawyer, I guess there are other clients outside FFK, you wont know until its been mentioned.

Besides, is it now a crime for Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB to have a legal representation?
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
clarocuzioo:

As you can see, FFK admitted Ejiofor is his lawyer, I guess there are other clients outside FFK, you wont know until its been mentioned.

Besides, is it now a crime for Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB to have a legal representation?

Last person any sensible person should take serious is ffk.

In one tweet he will tell new chief of Army Staff to fight enemy of state and keep Nigerian united.

In another tweet he will say another nonsense.

Ffk is least of validity.

Ejiofor should get serious with his legal profession while there is still time.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr by Unik3030: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
Infoexpert24:

this is fake news,how can there still b soldiers n policemen in the south east when ESN n unknown gunmen have killed them all?

Have u a forgotten that Nnamdi Kanu promised them death if they step into south east?

Any gunman in the east isn't zoo army or zoo police cos they have all been killed in the east according to our runaway fugitive director.

All hail ESN n unknown gunmen!!!
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr by Unik3030: 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

The video of the Unknown gunmen attack in owerri this morning, surfaced online, the person that made the video made one comment, he said'

"look at them, they are Nigerian police, na now, these guys don go them know say Dem go come"

For idiots rejoicing that the truly captured the unknown gunmen this morning, Nigerian police force are the most useless in the world, always after unarmed people.
but goatgoat093 is also an ipob member n he has dismissed it as fake news so y do u sound pained?

He further made it clear that no zoo army or zoo police can stand d ESN n unknown gunmen cos they are invisible,they work with the air

grin grin grin shocked
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr by Unik3030: 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
Fahdiga1:
but u people have manufactured enough weapons to wipe out Africa now,y don't u use it instead of playing the victim card.

U told d fg to bring the war on that it will b fire for fire n not a repeat of 1967 but u are here crying genocide.

Incase u have forgotten, Nnamdi Kanu posed with some war tanks the other day maybe it's time to use it cos me I don't believe the efulefu zoo army and police can do anything to u ooo
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr by Unik3030: 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
gidgiddy:
God protect Barrister Ejiofor, they want to kill him just for being Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer
y don't u call on ESN n unknown gunmen,I believe they are equal to the task
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr by MAGG0T(m): 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
Unik3030:
but goatgoat093 is also an ipob member n he has dismissed it as fake news so y do u sound pained?

He further made it clear that no zoo army or zoo police can stand d ESN n unknown gunmen cos they are invisible,they work with the air

grin grin grin shocked

Have read why you mentioned me thrice, yet it doesn't make sense to me, you typed gibberish
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr by Fahdiga1: 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
Unik3030:
but u people have manufactured enough weapons to wipe out Africa now,y don't u use it instead of playing the victim card.

U told d fg to bring the war on that it will b fire for fire n not a repeat of 1967 but u are here crying genocide.

Incase u have forgotten, Nnamdi Kanu posed with some war tanks the other day maybe it's time to use it cos me I don't believe the efulefu zoo army and police can do anything to u ooo
Only in your imagination. Nothing like that in reality
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr by Unik3030: 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Only in your imagination. Nothing like that in reality
u never tell me Nnamdi Kanu struggle b4 Biafra ooo n it's over a month now
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr by gawu1: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
Fahdiga1:
If that is the language that will make you understand better the trouble you are calling for.
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
Let stand against the terrorist president buhari
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
We can remove the terrorist president from power
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
Pray against this evil government until God takes it down from both the spiritual realm and physical
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
Remember God listens to the prayer of his people hash tag pray against the terrorist president buhari
Re: BREAKING: Soldiers, Police Attack Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Anambr by LordLugard1: 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
LET HIM CALL NNAMDI KALU TO HELP, HE IS A MEMBER OF IPOB. AND IPOB HAD KILLED JUDGES, LAWYERS SO NO ONE WILL HELP HIM.

DUMP THE IDIOT IN JAIL

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Partners Cameroonian Secessionists On Training, Arms Exchange - Dailytrust / Ortom Playing Rwanda Game, We Can't Wait For Him To Be Out, Garba Shehu / Sit-at-home: How is your area like today? Live updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.