Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,420 members, 7,850,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua (37551 Views)

Atiku, Lawan, Dogara, Saraki, Sani Bello Mourn Isa Funtua / Adolor Okotie-Eboh Dies, Uduaghan, Ogboru Mourn (photo) / Oshiomhole: Governors Divided As El-rufai, Ganduje, Battle Akeredolu, Bello, Oba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by mixmastering: 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
vannessa7:

Ok, it's like you like gist, I will share a few here, apart from two women I know who after going to synagogue for miracle came back to narrate how he slept with them and destroyed their lives because they started experiencing worst challenges after they came back, I have met people whose family traveled from Abuja to synagogue for miracle but after receiving the healing came back home and died or their child or spouse died. I also know a Rccg pastor in Abuja who said he was a little boy when TB Joshua started his church and they lived behind the church, he said they saw how they dug bug pits every night and bury things in the night. You need to see this pastor talking about him, maybe he repented before he died though
grin Thank you.
I only saw him once or twice on TV but I just couldn't watch him. I tried but I couldn't so I busied myself with something else. That's one reason I really wanted to hear.
Plus, it is good people know these things.

I am still open for more gist wink
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by vannessa7(f): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
mixmastering:

grin Thank you.
I only saw him once or twice on TV but I just couldn't watch him. I tried but I couldn't so I busied myself with something else. That's one reason I really wanted to hear.

Lol, I also read some newspaper interview in the 90s about a white woman who escaped his clutches, the woman said as soon as they arrive his men used to collect their passport and credit card and they will all be kept in their church lodging and all of them will just forget about going back home, she said she refused to eat once she noticed some things were not right as soon as she arrived so she wasn't charmed and managed to escape even though there were many hefty men guiding them so they don't escape, the interview was long and in a major newspaper

1 Like

Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by lolu2019: 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
vannessa7:

What was the interview about
dont worry about that. I am the best interpreter of my dreams.
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by lolu2019: 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
At least,he didn't pack our money like our politicians. The fact that we still have bad leaders in this country alive is to tell u that anybody can die. Y do we have critics everywhere.
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by Sheggy13(m): 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
vannessa7:

Abroad does not count because they are clueless about the evil spiritual, any miracle can be stage managed easily among other things, his case is an open secret, if you know, you know and I witness some myself, at least I know two women who went to his church for miracle but came back to narrate how he slept with them, and they entered into serious problem that made them to start seeking for help and confessing all they experienced, note it happened several years apart and at different locations
Since you said you have personal experiences, then that's fine. I just want us to be careful of third party narrations. People can go any extent, even concocting stories to malign someone. I have my misgivings about him too and my ears are full from people's account of him. I just wish he made his ways right before God before departing.

1 Like

Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by lolu2019: 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
mixmastering:

grin Thank you.

women can easily believe crap. I was in a bus going to Oshodi one day. One preacher in the bus was busy passing false message about my religion. Unknown to him, he didn't know I am a member of the religion he was criticizing cos I sat beside him. I asked him one question about the religion he was criticizing. He couldn't even spell the name of the religion. He left the bus feeling ashamed cos other men in the bus supported me. They told him they had attended one of our seminars. that he was saying bullshit. Stop listening to I hear say, experience things for yourself.
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by mixmastering: 8:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
vannessa7:

Lol, I also read some newspaper interview in the 90s about a white woman who escaped his clutches, the woman said as soon as they arrive his men used to collect their passport and credit card and they will all be kept in their church lodging and all of them will just forget about going back home, she said she refused to eat once she noticed some things were not right as soon as she arrived so she wasn't charmed and managed to escape even though there were many hefty men guiding them so they don't escape, the interview was long and in a major newspaper
Wow lucky her.
I never heard of such news.
Thanks for filling me in.
Kindly mention my moniker if you ever do share more.

1 Like

Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by mixmastering: 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
lolu2019:
women can easily believe crap. I was in a bus going to Oshodi one day. One preacher in the bus was busy passing false message about my religion. Unknown to him, he didn't know I am a member of the religion he was criticizing cos I sat beside him. I asked him one question about the religion he was criticizing. He couldn't even spell the name of the religion. He left the bus feeling ashamed cos other men in the bus supported me. They told him they had attended one of our seminars. that he was saying bullshit. Stop listening to I hear say, experience things for yourself.
You mean the women in her story?
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by lolu2019: 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
mixmastering:

You mean the women in ger story?
the women inside the bus. they were already following the preacher.
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by mixmastering: 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
lolu2019:
the women inside the bus. they were already following the preacher.
Okay.
That's why I encourage those who know, to always speak out so that others can to learn. To be forewarned is to be forewarned.
Re: Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua by jimcaddy(m): 2:37am On Jun 07, 2021
This life is a market place. We came to trade, and we will surely return to our maker in the end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi / Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) / Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.