Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Please Help Me... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me... (3089 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me... by podium(m): 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
Good afternoon all, and Happy First Sunday of the Month.. My wife will put to birth next month... Things are so hard and with us at the moment.. the only thing we have bought is baby bath and nothing more. please if you have anything your baby use before and you are willing to give out, we will gladly accept them.... my location is uyo... Thank you and God bless
Re: Please Help Me... by Sundaycomputer: 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
Picture and mix off identity,, after that drop ur account number , for any good Nigeria to think about it
Re: Please Help Me... by jalodo2: 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
podium:
Good afternoon all, and Happy First Sunday of the Month.. My wife will put to birth next month... Things are so hard and with us at the moment.. the only thing we have bought is baby bath and nothing more. please if you have anything your baby use before and you are willing to give out, we will gladly accept them.... my location is uyo... Thank you and God bless
whennever u open new moniker to beg, its easy to fish u out, cos of this ur prayer line. Why not pray for urself first. U got browsing phone and data. Always online changing monikers
GO AND HUSTLE LAZY BOY.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me... by jalodo2: 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sundaycomputer:
Picture and mix off identity,, after that drop ur account number , for any good Nigeria to think about it
na so grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me... by podium(m): 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
jalodo2:
whennever u open new moniker to beg, its easy to fish u out, cos of this ur prayer line. Why not pray for urself first. U got browsing phone and data. Always online changing monikers
GO AND HUSTLE LAZY BOY.
If God has bless you, just keep thanking him.. no one knows tomorrow.. not that I am happy to beg for something for my child... But things didn't work well as plan... everything I plan for dnt work...

Re: Please Help Me... by podium(m): 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
jalodo2:
GO AND HUSTLE LAZY BOY.
Check my profile very well right from when I registered and everything I post, ve u see me beg, or have multiple accounts! Or I keep changing names, Or try to scam anyone! I operate only account, I post and also comment on one account... It just that things didn't go well as plan.. so my brother, I am not here to scam anyone...
Re: Please Help Me... by podium(m): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sundaycomputer:
I am just asking for help... Things didn't go well as plan..I am just broke.

Re: Please Help Me... by jalodo2: 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
podium:

I am just asking for help... Things didn't go well as plan..I am just broke.
oh! My bad. Not u jare, wanted to comment on the thread of that guy saying so much prayers. Sorry, got nothing on u. But, do u think those scan paper up there is any evidence? That is no evidence bro, no link with that and ur wife. How do i know it belongs to ur wife?. I can see u splashing ur accnt details. All d same, wish u luck
Re: Please Help Me... by podium(m): 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
jalodo2:
oh! My bad. Not u jare, wanted to comment on the thread of that guy saying so much prayers. Sorry, got nothing on u. But, do u think those scan paper up there is any evidence? That is no evidence bro, no link with that and ur wife. How do i know it belongs to ur wife?. I can see u splashing ur accnt details. All d same, wish u luck
shaaa. The country is so bad that nobody knows who is genius and a scammer.... That is all the evidence I can give now... The account details is a screenshot, and that what the last transaction.... Unless you want a picture of me an my wife and u will see.... things just got out of plan.... I did not rely asked for money, because I no things are hard, and alot of people will say it a scam. I said any help anyone can render to me... Also items like clothes, baby bed, carrier, flask etc... I am nt a scammer...
Re: Please Help Me... by podium(m): 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
Good evening all. Please help me thank ... Sir, God bless you richly. My wife and I are very grateful.. thank you..

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me... by frozen70(f): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2021
podium:

Does it mean that other guys contributed sperm to pregnant your wife and now is time to deliver, the same contribution need to be made

Who did this to you ⁉️
Re: Please Help Me... by podium(m): 11:10am On Jun 12, 2021
Thank u @OSOWA OGHO AMAJATOJA. God bless
Re: Please Help Me... by podium(m): 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
frozen70:

Does it mean that other guys contributed sperm to pregnant your wife and now is time to deliver, the same contribution need to be made

Who did this to you ⁉️
When my wife put to birth, I will come back to tell my story.... I mean my story... Dnt always be quick to judge or condemn..... One more thing, always tank God for who you are...
Re: Please Help Me... by frozen70(f): 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
podium:

When my wife put to birth, I will come back to tell my story.... I mean my story... Dnt always be quick to judge or condemn..... One more thing, always tank God for who you are...

The lord is your strength and knows your heart desires which he will grant for you

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me... by Cutehector(m): 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Format

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me... by mariahAngel(f): 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
frozen70:

Did he imply that?
What's with the disrespect?

Who did this to you ⁉️

Buhari of course! Who else?
Re: Please Help Me... by podium(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
frozen70:

The lord is your strength and knows your heart desires which he will grant for you
Amen...
Re: Please Help Me... by sexymum1: 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
Am in exact situation right now..things are really hard for hubby too...l have done numerous degrading jobs just for us to survive but this last trimester is really dealing with my body and am helpless but l no once the baby arrives..she must survive by God's grace.. Nigeria is hard but we can't kill ourselves. Weldone sir n easy delivery to your wife.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me... by podium(m): 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
sexymum1:
Am in exact situation right now..things are really hard for hubby too...l have done numerous degrading jobs just for us to survive but this last trimester is really dealing with my body and am helpless but l no once the baby arrives..she must survive by God's grace.. Nigeria is hard but we can't kill ourselves. Weldone sir n easy delivery to your wife.

Thank you very much... God bless you, and keep your family safe...

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me... by podium(m): 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
Thank you sir, I got alert again... Thank you everyone... Wetin I for do, if not for the help and love.... Meanwhile those clothes are gifts, she paid for the waybill too. And also credit my account.. My wife expected date 19/07/2021... Will keep you all posted.. thank you and God bless you all. Amen

Re: Please Help Me... by podium(m): 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
Finally... All thanks to almighty God... He has done great things for us.. my wife put to birth yesterday a baby girl... Thanks to everyone who supported in both prayers and otherwise... God bless you all.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me... by Lamanii22(f): 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
podium:
Finally... All thanks to almighty God... He has done great things for us.. my wife put to birth yesterday a baby girl... Thanks to everyone who supported in both prayers and otherwise... God bless you all.

Awwww congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me... by podium(m): 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thank you Jesus

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How My Step Mom Intend To Destroy My Life / I Love U But Can't Buy U A Washing Machine. / The Best Food For 6 Months Old Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.