Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,187 members, 7,849,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor (29742 Views)

People Gather Outside Buckingham, Windsor, And Balmoral To Mourn The Queen(Pics) / Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) / Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor by alfasexy: 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
uniqueboi1:
He chose expired pusssay over his family. grin grin grin

Pathetic.
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor by uniqueboi1(m): 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hathor5:

Is this how the women in your family are referred to? Tell us more.

Did I strike a chord?

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor by Shegzy8(m): 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
Please I'm having issues with the payment of my rent, I'm about been rendered homeless. I'm in need of anyone to lend me #15,000 to complete my rent and I'll pay back by month end. Please, I'm ready to do anything to verify my identity and show commitment towards paying back.

You can quote me if you're willing to help.
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor by Hathor5(f): 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ishilove:

The evening newspaper even married a prince for that matter grin

I know. cheesy

They are living their life in bliss and prosperity and bitter people on NL pray for their divorce. Very miserable souls.

6 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor by uniqueboi1(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
alfasexy:

Pathetic.

What is pathetic?
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor by Hathor5(f): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
uniqueboi1:

Did I strike a chord?

You haven't answered my question. Do you refer to women in your family as 'expired pussies'?

7 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor by 24kmagic: 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
June baby
Blessed child.

June babies are the real gems
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor by Ishilove: 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hathor5:

I know. cheesy

They are living their life in bliss and prosperity and bitter people on NL pray for their divorce. Very miserable souls.
The best way to pepper dem is to live your life to the fullest

9 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor by skondo(m): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
Pls i need help for my mother treatment,she is suffering from stroke. I have exhausted all I have on her treatment. If God lay it in your heart to help me pls. Gtbank:0115737430,umonta nsikak
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor by pocohantas(f): 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ishilove:

The evening newspaper even married a prince for that matter grin

A high value male cheesy.

You know my friend was complaining to me last week. She said guys no longer ask for age. I was like yea, it is getting irrelevant among certain men. As long as you are not too young or older than him, they really do not ask till it comes up at some point. They know some ladies would lie, so why bother? Let’s focus on vibes and all.

Maybe I am surrounded by progressives, but I do not have these men in my circle that are so averse to evening newspapers. Some like them old, some like them young. This is 2021…

5 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor by Hathor5(f): 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
uniqueboi1:

It's clear you have an expired pusssay because I don't understand how and why my comment is disturbing your life.

It's clear you lack proper upbringing otherwise you wouldn't have such a filthy mouth and you would be intelligent enough to understand that if you insult one woman because of her age you insult all women including the ones in your family. Retardo.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor by Hathor5(f): 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ishilove:

The best way to pepper dem is to live your life to the fullest

True.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor by Taiwojon(m): 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
Welcome to the world little princess.

But don't forget as you growth in this corrupt and defile world, don't forget your maker.

JESUS died for you little princess and heaven want you.

To everyone, we are all born into this world like the little princess but our decision today in accepting Jesus as our lord and savior will determine our future in heaven.

JESUS paid the ultimate price for our redemption. Accept him today and be save

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor by uniqueboi1(m): 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hathor5:

It's clear you lack proper upbringing otherwise you wouldn't have such a filthy mouth and you would be intelligent enough to understand that if you insult one woman because of her age you insult all women including the ones in your family. Retardo.

You are entitled to your opinion punk!
I have no use for an "old hoe" today but you can keep killing yourself in my mentions.
No be me turn you to overused or expired why all this anger
Fucking loser
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor by Abascoh: 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
Treambuilt106:
Congrats to them
I just pray they get over the discrimination
Which yeye discrimination? Two hypocritical frauds that just created a drama to play victim so they can cash out from it.
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor by Hathor5(f): 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
uniqueboi1:

You are entitled to your opinion punk!
I have no use for an "old hoe" today but you can keep killing yourself in my mentions.
No be me turn you to overused or expired why all this anger
Fucking loser

I see the truth hurts you. Next time you decide to type anything on the internet to parade your stupidity include your mama and all your sisters and your born and unborn daughters too. Retardo.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor by Jayrockk: 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
IJOBA11:
EVEN HIS BROTHER WILLAMS NOR KNOW SAY HE DEY EXIST
no dey whine yourself

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor by balladin: 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
What's my business?
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hathor5:

Have mercy. They are pained reading such news. cheesy
None of those lowlifes can be compared to prince Harry.What prince Harry has achieved none of those lowlifes can ever achieve it.

The so called evening newspaper married a prince,who are they?

5 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor by uniqueboi1(m): 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hathor5:

I see the truth hurts you. Next time you decide to type anything on the internet to parade your stupidity include your mama and all your sisters and your born and unborn daughters too. Retardo.

I understand you have been overused but you should not be this bitter as well as being an old hippo without hope
Please just knock yourself out. Bye bye forever.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor by meobizy(f): 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sod these royals, they're irrelevant. My parents' generation amongst them is Charles, Diana and Camilla. My generation is Harry, Meghan and William. The children are of no use to me. Come to think of it, the family as a whole had no importance in my life after colonization ended.
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor by Hathor5(f): 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

None of those lowlifes can be compared to prince Harry.What prince Harry has achieved none of those lowlifes can ever achieve it.

The so called evening newspaper married a prince,who are they?

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor by Hathor5(f): 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
uniqueboi1:

I understand you have been overused but you should not be this bitter as well as being an old hippo without hope
Please just knock yourself out. Bye bye forever.

No bye bye forever. I will be watching you. cheesy You will finally receive the home training you lack. kiss

8 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor by jaxxy(m): 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
Cheering news. Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor by Khemhyte(f): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
Welcome to the world Dear Lilibet.
Congratulations to prince Harry and Meghan.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor by holyfather(m): 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
He's not a prince anymore, strip him of the title!
You can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor by 1F30M4(f): 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
Archie's got a baby sisterrr.. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy, Duke & Duchess of Sussex.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
So happy for Meghan ��

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor by enomakos(m): 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
Congrats to the couples
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor by ekestic1976(f): 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
So we should fry beans

You're never happy about Good news, cynic! What kind of a Mama is your Mama?
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor by Sweetcho: 1:44am On Jun 07, 2021
KingDash:
you sure say this guy na elizabeth grandson so? why him albino, why him no bald? why he ugly?

Go and look at pics of his grandpa Philip at his age then come back and talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger Republic Intercepts ISWAP Weapons Coming From Libya (Photos) / Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself / Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.