Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,303 members, 7,839,478 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) (50919 Views)

Ganduje’s Posters Spotted At APC HQ Amid Chairmanship Rumour / Peter Obi, Obiano And Soludo At Basilica Holy Trinity Onitsha Today (photos) / 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by MadamExcellency: 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
berrystunn:

97% cow in SE belong to the Igbo man in SE.

Northerns don't risk there cow business in that region anymore.

They stop at Asaba...
A cow in Asaba is 160k 170k 180k and 200k

Same cow in SE is 260k up.
Igbo are in the business...of cow buying and selling.
95% of burial in Igbo land they use cow. Yes or no.

Where will they get the cow From ?
Northerner Yes or no .

You don't know the meaning of a herdsman

Being a Food vendor is not same thing as a farmer.

Doing Cattle business doesn't qualify you as herdsman.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by danski: 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
OnionBandit:
IPOB illiterates full everywhere

Stop using your yash to think foolish bastard

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
MadamExcellency:

You don't know the meaning of a herdsman

Food vendors are no same thing as farmers.

Doing Cattle business doesn't qualify you as herdsman.

Who told you about herdsmen?
Where did you get that from ?

Like bandit, hoodlum, unknown gun men
Kidnappers, etc... names From useless journalist and govt.

The only name we got right with the help of America was Boko Haram.. and his leader.

The rest was just Dumbass statement from journalist who never run investigation... But report from dumbass reliable source..
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sammy07:

If at all I'm given the chance to choose the lesser devil.
A Fulani will always be a Fulani, I can never vote for a Fulani.

But you voted for Buhari in 2015?
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by ikenna44: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
e say e no mind as long as e dey productive! e sha no go be like osinbajo

LifeCoachAndre:
no be demotion be that

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by adedehinbo(m): 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
ba7man:
The southerners that have been in power were disasters. The Northerner has provided Rails and road projects in the southwest.

You guys can't see beyond your noses to know what favors your region better.

You prefer political appointments just for bragging rights and hollow sense of importance.
yes that's true,but still we don't want a Fulani man to rule over us again,my prayer is just for us to secede peacefully. We are not one
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
ba7man:
The southerners that have been in power were disasters. The Northerner has provided Rails and road projects in the southwest.

You guys can't see beyond your noses to know what favors your region better.

You prefer political appointments just for bragging rights and hollow sense of importance.

Keep in mind that political posts in Nigeria are all about getting someone in from your state, tribe or religion, so that one can be favored when it comes to jobs, contracts, etc.

It has always been like that since before independence. That's why we have people moaning about the tribe of any appointee, political or otherwise, not the qualification.While bragging rights is part of it, it is not the whole reason
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by nograv: 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
ba7man:
The global economy has been worse since Buhari took over (2015). Oil price crash and of recent, COVID-19.

You need to have a more global outlook to life and stop being myopic in your quest to malign your country and president.

Excuses

The oil excuse and now corona lol..

The lifeless one is just that lifeless..
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
ba7man:
All those cosmetics were used to deplete our resources and national reserves which is why we can't defend the recession right now.

OBJ is the father of the lopsided, haphazard political structures and destructive political practices we have today.

He singlehandedly gave the Senate the stupid salary structure they use to drain the country till today in his quest for third term.

The problem with the senate salary structure is that the legal power to approve the salary sturcutre is in the hands of.....the same senate.

During GEJ's time, RMAFC released a 'sensible' salary structure for senators and reps. Guess what happened when the thing was passed to NA for approval....

The law has to be changed...but that is in the hands of.....the same senate.

OBJ squandered $16 billion on the power sector with nothing to show for it.

Almost 20yrs later we're still suffering it

Very true, (I used to live near one of the projects that was supposed to be funded...and just ended up being one beautiful signpost....)but to be fair, we needed far more than that 16 billion to get power working 24/7. .

GEJ depleted our national reserves from roughly $57 billion to $24 billion with a handful of uncompleted, substandard and on-paper projects.

Very true, and that is one thing his fans either try to excuse, forget, or hide, or pretend that it is not important.

But in fairness to the man, a large chunk of that loss was due to massive spending on subsidies on petrol...which with the inherent corruption in that thing...plus the mass importation..
There is a reason why subsidy has to go.

He ignored boko haram till it turned to the hydra headed monster we have today and even squandered the billions meant to be used to fight them.

True...but Bubu has been in power since 2015...he should have, could have , must needs raise ideas to deal with BOKO/ISWAP.

We stood no chance with the oil price crash in 2015.

Slight correction...2014...April, when the price started falling. NOI was already issuing warnings by 2015...plus anyone who remembered the 1980's...knew that a storm was coming

We're still paying the price of these 2 fools you eulogize while blaming the person they passed their over 20yr mess to.

These are your heroes.

True...and one reason why I will never vote PDP again...their supporters excusing their mistakes when in power only angered me more

But let's be frank...APC was voted to solve these problems, and theyhave not done so.
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by rummmy: 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
Tinubu boys at work..
I reject atiku.
I reject tinubu..
I reject el rufai.
I reject osibanjo.
We want a president who feels the heart of his people.ee want a country where peace,justce and development will be.
Unfortunately,that country is not in Africa yet......I can manage Peter obi....or amaechi shaaaa.
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by kabillionaire(m): 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
We don't want another fulani man again
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by chaloskyx: 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
MY DEAR NIGERIANS HOW DOES A CHRISTIAN /MUSLIM TICKET OR IGBO /HAUSA OR HAUSA /YORUBA OR IGBO/ YORUBA TICKET FAVOUR ANY OF US THE TRUTH IS ALL THESE PERMUTATIONS DONT ADD ANY VALUE AS LONG AS THE ELECTED PEOPLE ARE CORRUPT AND HAVE SELFISH POLITICAL AMBITIONS NOT TALORED TO THE NEEDS OF ITS PEOPLE BUT RATHER TO THE NEEDS OF TFILLING UP THE POCKETS OF THE FEW ELITES THE ORDINARY NIGERIAN IS GOING TO BE PLAYED AS USUAL BY USING ETHNICITY OR RELIGION TO WIN AN ELECTION THERE AFTER DUMP THEM. CAN WE SHELVE RELIGION AND TRIBE ASIDE COME 2023 AND ELECT SOME WHO TRULY REPESENTS US AND OUR NEEDS NOT A TRIBE OR RELIGION.
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by kabillionaire(m): 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
We don't want another fulani man again.

In fact anyone above 60 years is not accepted.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by nograv: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
Beancounter93:

The problem with the senate salary structure is that the legal power to approve the salary sturcutre is in the hands of.....the same senate.

During GEJ's time, RMAFC released a 'sensible' salary structure for senators and reps. Guess what happened when the thing was passed to NA for approval....

Very true, (I used to live near one of the projects that was supposed to be funded...and just ended up being one beautiful signpost....)but to be fair, we needed far more than that 16 billion to get power working 24/7. .

Very true, and that is one thing his fans either try to excuse, forget, or hide, or pretend that it is not important.

But in fairness to the man, a large chunk of that loss was due to massive spending on subsidies on petrol...which with the inherent corruption in that thing...plus the mass importation..

True...but Bubu has been in power since 2015...he should have, could have , must needs raise ideas to deal with BOKO/ISWAP.

Slight correction...2014...April, when the price started falling. NOI was already issuing warnings by 2015...plus anyone who remembered the 1980's...knew that a storm was coming

True...and one reason why I will never vote PDP again...their supporters excusing their mistakes when in power only angered me more

But let's be frank...APC was voted to solve these problems, and theyhave not done so.

Be aware I am not PDP or APC, I just want someone who is young not corrupt and well educated would take the reins..

I am tired of the old guard of men.. Yes the PDP failed in part, but APC in this recent government have been far worse..

Also given the very skewed ethnic makeup of the current political elite, which we never saw to such a degree under southern leadership, I am sadly loath to vote in a Fulani or Hausa man ever again.. They engage in too much ethnic nepotism, it should no MUST be the best man or worman for the job, Federal character be damned (as that is what got us into this mess in the first place)..
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
nograv:

Be aware I am not PDP or APC, I just want someone who is young not corrupt and well educated would take the reins..

I am tired of the old guard of men.. Yes the PDP failed in part, but APC in this recent government have been far worse..

Also given the very skewed ethnic makeup of the current political elite, which we never saw to such a degree under southern leadership, I am sadly loath to vote in a Fulani or Hausa man ever again.. They engage in too much ethnic nepotism, it should no MUST be the best man or worman for the job, Federal character be damned (as that is what got us into this mess in the first place)..

Nigeria is not developed not because of Hausa or FUlani or Igbo or Yourba

Nigeria is underdeveloped because we are a resource dependent nation

Successful nations like CHina, Japan, Germany, etc...rely on exporting industrial goods...ie goods whose prices they can set and control.

Nigeria, on the other hand has always relied on expoirting raw materails whose prices we cannot control...they are always controlled in London , New York and Paris. In the good old days, it was agriculture, now it is oil.

When the prices go down below sustenance level...we end up in economic crisis. When the prices go up...we have a 'good' but still sick economy

Plus we use the revenue...not to boost our industrial productivity, but as the basis of sharing money...which is why there is so much argument over federal appointments.(Most of the revenue goes on imported stuff...only reason why we are not as bad as Venezuela is because we had the good sense in the 1960's-80's to set up some domestic manufacturing producing some consumer goods...even then we still import some of the stuff we produce at home...)

Nigeria needs to change its economic paradigm, but since this involves hard choices...like saving more often, removing subsides, encouraging technical and vocational education, cutting the over bloated civil service....Nigerians don't want that.

That is why whoever becomes president of Nigeria is bound to fail...unless they are ready to take us away from a sharing naitonal cake economy to a productive economy. But Nigerians don't want that.
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by cejaypriesty(m): 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
ba7man:
As long as a Northerner was the one that provided the critical infrastructure that will aid the economy of my region, I'm ok with that.

Unlike the southerners that provided nothing, hardly commissioned any project.

Thank God I'm not from the southeast that they'll frustrate the project through excessive monetary demands, fakenews, denials and even steal sleepers of railways.
Herdsman on the loose.
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by cejaypriesty(m): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
Cassandrax:
Igbos should be wise. Considering the hatred that the yorubas have for us ehn. Ordinarily, we would have voted any yoruba against Atiku o, but the way the yorubas act towards us, consider your businesss dead if they rule again o. Remember what Obasanjo did to billionaire Cletus Ibeto group.

Don't be fooled. Yorubas will do all they can to spoil Atiku Just like they spoilt Goodluck Jonathan and gave us buhari, but you know their target is indirectly Soludo o.

They will go for Tinubu. Don't be deceived. Let's come out in mass and vote for Atiku/Soludo or else these guys will vote in their own. The hatred yorubas have for the Igbos these days is alarming, if not that police still rests in the hands of the Federal, na only God know the kind wahala other southerners will be facing in SW o.
Fulani man in disguise you are spotted.you rattlesnake.
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by nograv: 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
Beancounter93:

Successful nations like CHina, Japan, Germany, etc...rely on exporting industrial goods...ie goods whose prices they can set and control.

Nigeria, on the other hand has always relied on expoirting raw materails whose prices we cannot control...they are always controlled in London , New York and Paris. In the good old days, it was agriculture, now it is oil.

When the prices go down below sustenance level...we end up in economic crisis. When the prices go up...we have a 'good' but still sick economy

Plus we use the revenue...not to boost our industrial productivity, but as the basis of sharing money...which is why there is so much argument over federal appointments.

Nigeria needs to change its economic paradigm, but since this involves hard choices...like saving more often, removing subsides, encoruaging technical and vocational education, cutting the over bloated civil service....Nigerians don't want that.

That is why whoever becomes president of Nigeria is bound to fail...unless they are ready to take us away from a sharing naitonal cake economy to a productive economy. But Nigerians don't want that.

No No and NO

Nigeria is underdeveloped precisely because of its multi ethnic character..

The British themselves recognised the differences between the core regions of Nigeria.

That the Igbo were largely democratic in character and highly individualistic. The British generally viewed Igbos with suspicion because of this and acknowledged while they were a capable people, increasingly the most advanced, they would be difficult to control.

The Yoruba were viewed as somewhere in the middle, hierarchical with a Feudal system of Obas (Kings) and Chiefs. They could be bought off with titles and money

The latter Arewa, were viewed as perfect proxies to rule through, as they were highly hierarchial to the point of faith and questioned little that came from a political authority whose power was absolute. This was down to the rigid emirate political system of the then sokoto caliphate.

The British understood these differences and exploited them, which I why post independence a region which was the most backward socio-economically was left with dominance in the political system. This anomally has played itself out repeatedly throughout Nigerian history. With educated Southerners doing their best to stamp out the worse excess of Northern leadership, which is largely selected by nepotism and kinship ties than by meritocracy.

This is the reverse of how Igbos operate who value individual agency and skill over anything else. It is the reason why Igbos have been a successful diaspora in the west, where as Hausa/Fulanis often flounder in the west and typically return back to Nigeria.

The South in general values education and hardwork, which is why it records higher income levels and literacy than the north. The north, if the group Boko Haram (which loosely means Western Education is forbidden), values tradition and Islam over progressive western values

That much is obvious given the lower level of economic development, which would have been even worse without oil subsidies from the south. Higher levels of illiteracy, child poverty and shocking levels of pregnancies at a very young age amongst the female population.

Nigeria at this juncture has two choice, either the reins of power should be handed over to more educated and progressive southerners or the regions like the South should be allowed to succede as the current structure is untenable. Whether that is as a Federal republic of Southern Nigeria by referendum or as separate smaller states like the Odudwa Republic and Biafra for example.

The north wont allow this because if near neighbours populated with even more of their kin like Chad and Niger are anything to go by, for them it would be economically disastrous. Hence we have the messy forced union which we can observe today.
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
nograv:

No No and NO

Nigeria is underdeveloped precisely because of its multi ethnic character..

The British themselves recognised the differences between the core regions of Nigeria.

That the Igbo were largely democratic in character and highly individualistic. The British generally viewed Igbos with suspicion because of this and acknowledged while they were a capable people, increasingly the most advanced, they would be difficult to control.

The Yoruba were viewed as somewhere in the middle, hierarchical with a Feudal system of Obas (Kings) and Chiefs. They could be bought off with titles and money

The latter Arewa, were viewed as perfect proxies to rule through, as they were highly hierarchial to the point of faith and questioned little that came from a political authority whose power was absolute. This was down to the rigid emirate political system of the then sokoto caliphate.

The British understood these differences and exploited them, which I why post independence a region which was the most backward socio-economically was left with dominance in the political system. This anomally has played itself out repeatedly throughout Nigerian history. With educated Southerners doing their best to stamp out the worse excess of Northern leadership, which is largely selected by nepotism and kinship ties than by meritocracy.

This is the reverse of how Igbos operate who value individual agency and skill over anything else. It is the reason why Igbos have been a successful diaspora in the west, where as Hausa/Fulanis often flounder in the west and typically return back to Nigeria.

The South in general values education and hardwork, which is why it records higher income levels and literacy than the north. The north, if the group Boko Haram (which loosely means Western Education is forbidden), values tradition and Islam over progressive western values

That much is obvious given the lower level of economic development, which would have been even worse without oil subsidies from the south. Higher levels of illiteracy, child poverty and shocking levels of pregnancies at a very young age amongst the female population.

Nigeria at this juncture has two choice, either the reins of power should be handed over to more educated and progressive southerners or the regions like the South should be allowed to succede as the current structure is untenable. Whether that is as a Federal republic of Southern Nigeria by referendum or as separate smaller states like the Odudwa Republic and Biafra for example.

The north wont allow this because if near neighbours populated with even more of their kin like Chad and Niger are anything to go by, for them it would be economically disastrous. Hence we have the messy forced union which we can observe today.

The British also did the same divide and rule in many of their colonies(with the same stereoptyping...remnants of which can be seen in the British Army's Gurkha units today), yet some of these colonies are more developed than Nigeria because some of them decided to depend on a little industrialization ...that produces goods for export.

You can find a lot of those stereotypes in Malaysia , India, South Africa even countries like the US and the Canada.

Yet these countries are far more developed than Nigeria because they don't see their economy as a national cake to be shared.(India is very poor,but they do have an industrial sector that exports and they also have an advanced sci-tech sector. And they are as tribally and religiously divided as Nigerians...)

They honestly realize they don't have enough resources and work from there.

My annoyance with Nigerians is that they are.far more interested in sharing money than they are in actual productivity and are ready to use anything including religion and threat of secession to get what they want.

And until we wake up to the reality that there is no national cake and that an economy reliant on selling oil is a recipe for disaster, we are going to remain underdeveloped

There are many African countries that are as underdeveloped as Nigeria. And most of them don't have Hausa Yoruba and Igbo in their borders

South Africa is just as mutliethinc and divided along tribal and racial as Nigeria. Yet Azania is far more developed because they have something we don't.A partially industrial economy....that exports...which they use to supplement funds from the raw materials they do sell.

So let is stop all.these tribal tales by moonlight. THE BRITISH left us decades ago yet we cannot move on from the 1960s. All we do is argue over how we share money.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by ba7man(m): 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
Beancounter93:

Thanks for the healthy exchange. I learnt from your post........ unlike some people here.
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by emmyN(m): 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
PDP is git to better worst opposition party ever.
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by riczy(m): 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
b3llo:
Never again will Nigerians trust and collectively support a Fulani candidature...
true talk but d Fulani Dt actually vote aren't online!
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by garfield1: 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
Beancounter93:

Plus we use the revenue...not to boost our industrial productivity, but as the basis of sharing money...which is why there is so much argument over federal appointments.(Most of the revenue goes on imported stuff...only reason why we are not as bad as Venezuela is because we had the good sense in the 1960's-80's to set up some domestic manufacturing producing some consumer goods...even then we still import some of the stuff we produce at home...)

Nigeria needs to change its economic paradigm, but since this involves hard choices...like saving more often, removing subsides, encouraging technical and vocational education, cutting the over bloated civil service....Nigerians don't want that.

True.I agree with you totally.I'll bookmark this
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by SuyaEater(m): 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
Instead of voting for a young smart candidates we still have these agbayas running the Country. Lets get someone born after Independence day.
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by nograv: 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
Beancounter93:

The British also did the same divide and rule in many of their colonies(with the same stereoptyping...remnants of which can be seen in the British Army's Gurkha units today), yet some of these colonies are more developed than Nigeria because some of them decided to depend on a little industrialization ...that produces goods for export.

You can find a lot of those stereotypes in Malaysia , India, South Africa even countries like the US and the Canada.

Yet these countries are far more developed than Nigeria because they don't see their economy as a national cake to be shared.(India is very poor,but they do have an industrial sector that exports and they also have an advanced sci-tech sector. And they are as tribally and religiously divided as Nigerians...)

They honestly realize they don't have enough resources and work from there.

My annoyance with Nigerians is that they are.far more interested in sharing money than they are in actual productivity and are ready to use anything including religion and threat of secession to get what they want.

And until we wake up to the reality that there is no national cake and that an economy reliant on selling oil is a recipe for disaster, we are going to remain underdeveloped

There are many African countries that are as underdeveloped as Nigeria. And most of them don't have Hausa Yoruba and Igbo in their borders

South Africa is just as mutliethinc and divided along tribal and racial as Nigeria. Yet Azania is far more developed because they have something we don't.A partially industrial economy....that exports...which they use to supplement funds from the raw materials they do sell.

So let is stop all.these tribal tales by moonlight. THE BRITISH left us decades ago yet we cannot move on from the 1960s. All we do is argue over how we share money.

I am sorry my friend, you cannot gloss over clear cultural differences as mere stereotypes..

Stereotypes also exist for a reason as there is some truth to them. The fact that the Hausa/Fulani presence is negligible abroad isnt conjecture it is fact.

The fact that the diaspora is made up of predominantly of Yoruba and Igbo, however unpleasant it is to you, is borne out by data meticulously collected by western societies..

You mistakenly mentioned India but compared to Pakistan and Bangladesh clear divides are apparent. Indians are far more successful than their compatriots in the west. Pakistanis lag behind Indians socioeconomically in England and the United States. That isnt a coincidence.. In fact Indians realised early on that they needed to rid themselves of muslims to progress, which is why they agreed on a painful and violent partition. They were better for it and never looked back. If a Southern Nigeria were to emerge, I have no doubt there would at times be friction between igbos and yoruba, but much as in the same ways Gujaratis dont always get along with Tamils, they could co-exist non violently. That is the point I am making and you obviously didnt know enough about Indian history to realise your mistake when quoting them as an example..

You also mentioned Malaysia, where native muslim malays expelled han chinese dominated Singapore from their union. We all know how that worked out. Singapore became an economic powerhouse and Malaysia by comparison an economic laggard. That it had to implement discriminatory legislation Bumiputera 'sons of the soil' rules to allow lazy malays to compete against their Indian and Chinese countrymen.

What unites Malays, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis , Fulani and Hausa? I think you already know the answer as much as you would like to ignore it.

Google the GDP per capita of Singapore vs Malaysia

Google the GDP per capita of India vs Pakistan or Bangladesh

Google average incomes in Southern Nigeria vs Northern Nigeria..

In all cases, non muslim regions have better economic fundamentals than muslim ones..

As I said, the situation is untenable in the context or Nigeria. Either power must be handed over to the more progressive population or we should go our separate ways. I have little no concern about who will be worse off if Nigeria breaks up..

As for the fictional nation of Azani, my conversations are based in economic reality not soundbites and dismissals that everything is merely stereotypes..

Finally Nigeria, has attempted to industrialise a number of times.. Who insisted on moving the capital from Lagos to Abuja. Then subsequently starved the most industrialised region of the country of capital Northerners.

Who is at the forefront of African startups in Yaba, Yoruba.

Whos is at the forefront of manufacturing in Nnewi, Igbos working at Innoson in The South East.

Who built the largest indigenous banking system in Africa, Igbos.

What have the Hausa or Fulani contributed by comparison? Beyond regressive development stats, banditry and terrorism? You can be evasive as much as you like the truth is always the truth..

I would suggest you read some Thomas Sowell, particularly his book 'Race'. As well as 'The Arabs' by Eugene Rogan on the Arab history and the Muslim world.. Then you might have a better understanding of my position..
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by malkomchris: 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
Me support Mallam again, no way
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by clems88(m): 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
Mekudi:

All of you don dey get sense by force
if I hear angry the jokers will still vote another ram come 2023 . angry
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by mindtricks: 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Between Tinubu and Atiku, who will i vote if the two happens to get the APC and PDP 2023 presidential tickets respectively?
Who among the two will truly work for Nigeria?
Who got more developmental ideas among the two?
who is detribalised among the two?
who is more liberal among the two?
Who will unite Nigeria and carry everyone along like Obasanjo did?

Between suicide and firing squad which is good to choose?
Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by KenModi(m): 5:24am On Jun 08, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Between Tinubu and Atiku, who will i vote if the two happens to get the APC and PDP 2023 presidential tickets respectively?
Who among the two will truly work for Nigeria?
Who got more developmental ideas among the two?
who is detribalised among the two?
who is more liberal among the two?
Who will unite Nigeria and carry everyone along like Obasanjo did?

Why only APC and PDP; are we cursed in this country or what? Can’t you see there is no difference between both as politicians continue to jump from one to the other? Can’t you look beyond APC and PDP for credible candidates?

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:21am On Jun 08, 2021
KenModi:

Why only APC and PDP; are we cursed in this country or what? Can’t you see there is no difference between both as politicians continue to jump from one to the other? Can’t you look beyond APC and PDP for credible candidates?
i wonder the kind of people in this nigeria...hoping for a better and united nigeria...hoping for politicians to turn nigeria to dubai...when we supposed know that no matter how good one can be immidiately he join politics under nigeria system he became same with the rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of The 82 Released Chibok Girls Meeting With Abba Kyari & Others In Abuja / Minimum Wage: Identities Of Anti-N30,000 States Unveiled / Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.