Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,030 members, 7,821,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Twitter Is Now Accessible Without VPN - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Twitter Is Now Accessible Without VPN (6321 Views)

Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) / How To Login Twitter Without VPN After Twitter Is Banned In Nigeria #twitterban / "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Is Now Accessible Without VPN by Ajilenu: 10:42am On Jun 07, 2021
But images won't load
Re: Twitter Is Now Accessible Without VPN by moscobabs(m): 11:16am On Jun 07, 2021
Romanoff:

It was banned. Popular sites weren't loading the site, the app wasn't working for most people.

I am using Twitter but I had to download an incognito browser cause I no trust VPN.

Which browser are u using pls, I don't want VPN too
Re: Twitter Is Now Accessible Without VPN by Romanoff(f): 11:18am On Jun 07, 2021
moscobabs:

Which browser are u using pls, I don't want VPN too

Search for any incognito browser on playstore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Is Now Accessible Without VPN by Lordvactus(m): 11:27am On Jun 07, 2021
Promo!!! Promo!!!! Promo!!!!!
This is the second Monday of a new month and we bring to you unique website design and development for your business with premium features.
We would design and development your website with premium features so as to boost your starter business all at just #20,000 naira!!!!
Call: +2349037668341
Whatsapp: +2348050379452
Re: Twitter Is Now Accessible Without VPN by Daevid(m): 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
Thank you
RaphtechSolar:
ALOHA BROWSER IS WHAT I'M USING, GET IT ON PLAYSTORE
Re: Twitter Is Now Accessible Without VPN by Daevid(m): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
Thank you
eniolaamos7:
just download opera browser not operamini o. And you will be good to go
Re: Twitter Is Now Accessible Without VPN by Daevid(m): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
Thank you
Romanoff:

Check in playstore for an incognito app. I can't mention the one I'm using here make e no caste.

You'd just need to be logging in each time cause it's the mobile site. Not the app.
Re: Twitter Is Now Accessible Without VPN by fatymore(f): 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
Airtel is just bad luck
Re: Twitter Is Now Accessible Without VPN by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
Romanoff:

It was banned. Popular sites weren't loading the site, the app wasn't working for most people.

I am using Twitter but I had to download an incognito browser cause I no trust VPN.
what do you really think you are hiding?
Re: Twitter Is Now Accessible Without VPN by Owologbo(m): 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
Semikolo:
Who else has been able to access twitter without vpn? Mine just went through this morning with MTN, using Chrome Browser...
since yesterday. though logging in without VPN is still difficult.
I on my VPN, log in and then switched off the VPN after logging in.
Re: Twitter Is Now Accessible Without VPN by shosky1794: 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
Doradorwa:
Actually I'm in support of the ban and I even think it came too late but nevertheless.... I'm not religious by the way... Im neither christian or muslim... But I'm a Patriot.... I will defend the sovereignty of this country with all I have...

Patriot? Yet our president was so quick to rush abroad for medical treatment. I guess he wasn't thinking about the sovereignty of the country when submitted himself to the westerners to operate on him. It was not also about patriotism and sovereignty when his son was quickly rushed abroad for better treatment with tax payers money. His wife shopped in Dubai for the weddings of his 2 daughters but I didn't hear people like you talked about patriotism then.
Now we are talking of infringing on the fundamental rights of the people and you are talking about patriotism
Re: Twitter Is Now Accessible Without VPN by adimonyechidi: 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
Must you people always make it known to una government that you can use VPN to bypass Ban. I don't understand. Why you stupid low minded. Will always bring something like this to the knowledge of this old men. Now they're in communication with china to get hands on their technology to be able to ban nigeria from using VPN at all. I have seen China Ban First hand. If their deal went successful. It'll be problematic.
Re: Twitter Is Now Accessible Without VPN by charlesm91(m): 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
But it’s sometimes slow to load pics unlike when using vpn
Re: Twitter Is Now Accessible Without VPN by charlesm91(m): 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
adimonyechidi:
Must you people always make it known to una government that you can use VPN to bypass Ban. I don't understand. Why you stupid low minded. Will always bring something like this to the knowledge of this old men. Now they're in communication with china to get hands on their technology to be able to ban nigeria from using VPN at all. I have seen China Ban First hand. If their deal went successful. It'll be problematic.
i believe govt knows it could be bypassed with vpn even before the ban. Their aim has always been restriction of info
Re: Twitter Is Now Accessible Without VPN by Treasure17(m): 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
Can access twitter without VPN but kind of slow.
Re: Twitter Is Now Accessible Without VPN by Treasure17(m): 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
Very true.
charlesm91:
But it’s sometimes slow to load pics unlike when using vpn
Re: Twitter Is Now Accessible Without VPN by gimmickfreak: 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
Doradorwa:
Actually I'm in support of the ban and I even think it came too late but nevertheless.... I'm not religious by the way... Im neither christian or muslim... But I'm a Patriot.... I will defend the sovereignty of this country with all I have...

A patriot of what exactly? Oh! You are being sarcastic right?
Nice one, you had me�
Re: Twitter Is Now Accessible Without VPN by dahnimoh(m): 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
I know it won't last.
The federal government act before they think.
But it is a big disgrace to the advisory team.
Re: Twitter Is Now Accessible Without VPN by Kylekent59: 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
fatymore:
Airtel is just bad luck

Fatima my princess, don't worry, airtel is the best.
Re: Twitter Is Now Accessible Without VPN by sureinfo: 1:03am On Jun 08, 2021
Fedrick100:
Apc aren’t wise at all,They don’t know buhari have spoiled their legacy as things goes now Apc winning 2023 Presidential election is very low in margin,How i wish Apga will win this presidential election because PDP And APC are the same
they are all the same, but then this is a discussion many people don't want to have, me wetin I know sef, make i just dey one corner jejely withy TECNO phone dey hear music. grin
Re: Twitter Is Now Accessible Without VPN by fatymore(f): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2021
Kylekent59:

Fatima my princess, don't worry, airtel is the best.

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria / Which Is Better Between Bold 5 And Bold 6 / Gionee Pioneer P3 Specs And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.