Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? (42494 Views)

What Skill Can I Learn Within One Week In Nigeria? / What Skill Can One Learn In This Our Nigeria Of Today? / 5 Handworks You Can Learn In 2019 That Pays Better Than Bank Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by AlfaAce(m): 7:28am On Jun 07, 2021
Good morning guys, Let me just go straight to the point - I finished with university in February and since then, I have been jobless. Applied for a few jobs but no response.

I finally got a job at a pure water factory but the salary was 11k, 6am - 6pm.

They usually give workers #100 to eat everyday, then they'll deduct it from the salary - Meaning at the end of the month, I'm taking home 8k.

This did not go down well with me so I rejected the job. Wanted to learn photography but there was no money. I really need advice at this point because my almost deadbeat dad is further making life miserable for me at home. It's messing me up mentally.

What skill can someone learn at an affordable amount within the shortest possible time?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by blazepascal(m): 7:29am On Jun 07, 2021
FTC
Phone repair, barbing etc.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Eazi1(m): 7:34am On Jun 07, 2021
Fashion designer

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by x123xlolls(m): 8:19am On Jun 07, 2021
I survived, and still surviving with phone repair... So Allah ya bada sa'a::

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by psucc(m): 8:49am On Jun 07, 2021
You made a valid point only to miss it. No matter how your father is, he is still 'better' than another person's. Don't use such derogatory term on him. He deserves a better treat.

On your issue, barbing can take less than 6months to learn and a small capital to set up.

Fashion design will take a longer time to learn but can even be setup inside your bedroom.

Check the one that is more viable in you locality and pick.

177 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Mogadishuu: 9:45am On Jun 07, 2021
By the time you grow up and start to understand life, you will know your Dad isn't a dead beat.

Parents expect much from their kids after investing alot in their education. Parents endure hunger and lack of good clothes just to make sure their wards have a better life.

If you have a good phone, download youtube videos on how to drive. As a company driver, you'll earn more to sustain yourself

244 Likes 17 Shares

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by inforesource: 9:54am On Jun 07, 2021
Your problem is deep. The way you address your dad is my concern here. I don't care how useless you think he is. Address that first and you will find light.

156 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:11am On Jun 07, 2021
One to two months

Digital Marketing,
Video editing.

Three to four months.

Basic graphic design,
UI and UX design.

Six months to two years depending on the level of seriousness.

Web development

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by The5DME(m): 10:19am On Jun 07, 2021
Don't learn barbing or phone repair please.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by timibare(m): 10:45am On Jun 07, 2021
The5DME:
Don't learn barbing or phone repair please.
y

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by toby345(m): 11:18am On Jun 07, 2021
Bro learn about the blockchain,crypto and learn about copywriting(you can see people who will teach you for like 3k or 5k ) and apply for blockchain copywriting jobs those jobs are hot and pay well

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Carmal90(m): 11:54am On Jun 07, 2021
toby345:
Bro learn about the blockchain,crypto and learn about copywriting(you can see people who will teach you for like 3k or 5k ) and apply for blockchain copywriting jobs those jobs are hot and pay well

Ohhh
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
One to two months

Digital Marketing,
Video editing.

Three to four months.

Basic graphic design,
UI and UX design.

Six months to two years depending on the level of seriousness.

Web development
Tensa, what's the difference between UX/UI and normal graphics design?

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
SageX1444:
Tensa, what's the difference between UX/UI and normal graphics design?
Graphic designers do logos and stuff like that. UI and UX designers design websites and applications.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Skillsnigeria: 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
So many skills to learn, you can check my signature/profile for a start
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by benzene00: 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
AlfaAce:
Good morning guys, Let me just go straight to the point - I finished with university in February and since then, I have been jobless. Applied for a few jobs but no response. I finally got a job at a pure water factory but the salary was 11k, 6am - 6pm. They usually give workers #100 to eat everyday, then they'll deduct it from the salary - Meaning at the end of the month, I'm taking home 8k. This did not go down well with me so I rejected the job. Wanted to learn photography but there was no money. I really need advice at this point because my almost deadbeat dad is further making life miserable for me at home. It's messing me up mentally. What skill can someone learn at an affordable amount within the shortest possible time?
what course did you study?

3 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Graphic designers do logos and stuff like that. UI and UX designers design websites and applications.
Okay. I get it now.

4 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Highshow05(m): 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
AlfaAce:
Good morning guys, Let me just go straight to the point - I finished with university in February and since then, I have been jobless. Applied for a few jobs but no response.

They usually give workers #100 to eat everyday, then they'll deduct it from the salary - Meaning at the end of the month, I'm taking home 8k.

This did not go down well with me so I rejected the job. Wanted to learn photography but there was no money. I really need advice at this point because my almost deadbeat dad is further making life miserable for me at home. It's messing me up mentally.

What skill can someone learn at an affordable amount within the shortest possible time?

Bro, I swear we are on the same boat. You can email me if you wanna help your boi or drop messages.

6 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by kingjoe(m): 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
Mogadishuu:
By the time you grow up and start to understand life, you will know your Dad isn't a dead beat.

Parents expect much from their kids after investing alot in their education. Parents endure hunger and lack of good clothes just to make sure their wards have a better life.

If you have a good phone, download youtube videos on how to drive. As a company driver, you'll earn more to sustain yourself
are you for real.
One can learn driving from YouTube !
Tailoring takes time but more sustainable .needs capital to buy machine.
I think for now . phone repairs is easier for you to start

23 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by kelvine(m): 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
Watch YouTube videos to get inspired.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Light78: 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
AlfaAce:

Just like me also. I am seeking employment. I pray I get on. I like working, I don't like staying idle. Sometimes I do some walk in search of connection, but I haven't seen one. I don't have capital not any hand work for now.

Please if anyone can help me with a job, I stay close to iyano era/ Abule. Even if it means working 7 am to 10 pm.

Our brother from alaba, if any job dey, please I am in.

4 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
If you have 100k to buy chemicals, i can teach you soap making. You will pay me 10k.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by yungchop: 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
Bruh please learn Plumbing.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Arkadrob(m): 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
YouTube is your best bet. Go learn.

12 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by wallay77(m): 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
Yahooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by iambabaG: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Legalcriminal: 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
Bombing
If you bomb some dating sites you can gather enough money to learn any skills in few months.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by GeneralPula: 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
You can make money from writing

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by 9jayes: 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
GeoAfrikana:
- WordPress
- Graphics design
- Data analysis with SPSS

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) / How Civil Servants In Nigeria Are Graded / Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.