Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? (42643 Views)

What Skill Can I Learn Within One Week In Nigeria? / What Skill Can One Learn In This Our Nigeria Of Today? / 5 Handworks You Can Learn In 2019 That Pays Better Than Bank Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Issues2(m): 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
Mogadishuu:
By the time you grow up and start to understand life, you will know your Dad isn't a dead beat.

Parents expect much from their kids after investing alot in their education. Parents endure hunger and lack of good clothes just to make sure their wards have a better life.

If you have a good phone, download youtube videos on how to drive. As a company driver, you'll earn more to sustain yourself
Can someone know how to drive by just watching YouTube video
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Issues2(m): 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

You want it to be better for you, yet your struggling arrse calls another man a dead beat?

It was anger annoyance dat warrant such statement
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Issues2(m): 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
eliok:
You need an idea that does not require money.

Think my dear, think.

Wash a car.

Write for someone

Teach a lesson

Think my dear , think
Remove teach from d sequence e no day pay specially in the North day don't value education u go just day waste ur time kawe am taking from experience
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Nkemella: 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
Please who can teach me data analyst?
Am interested in learning a skill.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Philip4564(m): 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
lekanation:
Not at all.. It's very easy. I can operate an hiab, payloader and even bulldozer. I can teach you how to operate a payloader if you want
pls sir I'm interested sir I'm a final year student and I'll be through within two months sir
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Millene: 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
Hi @Alface.
You could learn copywriting. It's a high income skill and it'll take you less than two months to learn and Less than 6 months to master, if you take the right steps .
You can DM me for more info or message me on WhatsApp.
https:///message/KBHBREJL3A74F1
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Ttorp(m): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
Choose one of these skills especially affiliation and thank me later.
For more information, you can contact me on 08140975767

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by Ngozi66: 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2023
What of customer service?
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by captaininiobong(m): 8:39am On Oct 26, 2023
Mehn people are really suffering.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by oceanblazer: 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
GET PAID $10/USDT10 FOR LEASING YOUR LINKEDIN ACCOUNT UP TO ONE YEAR OLD

If you have an old LinkedIn Account you are currently NOT using in your day to day activities, this is an immense opportunity to earn passive income with your unused LinkedIn Account.

We will lend your account to generate leads for our company. We will pay you $10 per month for your account. Additionally, for every referral you bring that also lends his/her account, you will earn an extra $4 per month.

We will also teach you how to refer 50+ people per week.

If you are interested, check my signature to send me a WhatsApp message
Re: What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? by oceanblazer: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
GET PAID $10/USDT10 FOR LEASING YOUR LINKEDIN ACCOUNT UP TO ONE YEAR OLD

If you have an old LinkedIn Account you are currently NOT using in your day to day activities, this is an immense opportunity to earn passive income with your unused LinkedIn Account.

We will lend your account to generate leads for our company. We will pay you $10 per month for your account. Additionally, for every referral you bring that also lends his/her account, you will earn an extra $4 per month.

We will also teach you how to refer 50+ people per week.

If you are interested, check my signature to send me a WhatsApp messages

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This! / 9mobile Is Currently Recruiting – Apply Now / What Are The Consequences Of Working With Fake Certificates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.