Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

My Twins Arrived Safely Yesterday, Thank You Guys!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Twins Arrived Safely Yesterday, Thank You Guys!! (1161 Views)

Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys / Are These The Most Adorable Identical Female Twins In Nigeria? / Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Twins Arrived Safely Yesterday, Thank You Guys!! by charles009(m): 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
With an out pour of emotion, I wish to thank you all for the advice and contributions when i posted this
https://www.nairaland.com/6198814/warned-not-take-oral-contraceptive

A lot of you guys assured me to soldier on, with a grateful heart, i want to announce that my twin girls arrived safely yesterday, Sunday June 6th.

The sight was too emotional as I already approached a doctor for an abortion before i came to this forum.

Glory be to God!!

1 Like

Re: My Twins Arrived Safely Yesterday, Thank You Guys!! by EJanni(f): 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
I'm pro life, say no to abortion. Thank you for giving your children the right to live. Congratulations
Re: My Twins Arrived Safely Yesterday, Thank You Guys!! by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
U been wan kill those twins before?

2 Likes

Re: My Twins Arrived Safely Yesterday, Thank You Guys!! by GorillaApp(m): 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
Children are precious gift
Re: My Twins Arrived Safely Yesterday, Thank You Guys!! by yemsai(f): 9:01am On Jun 10, 2021
Congratulations!
Re: My Twins Arrived Safely Yesterday, Thank You Guys!! by Geoforever(f): 3:47am On Jun 11, 2021
Congratulation to you,may them be mighty upon the face of the earth in Jesus name
Re: My Twins Arrived Safely Yesterday, Thank You Guys!! by Geoforever(f): 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
Congratulation bro,may their arrival bring more blessing to your home in Jesus name(Amen)....
Re: My Twins Arrived Safely Yesterday, Thank You Guys!! by charles009(m): 11:41am On Feb 08, 2022
Geoforever:
Congratulation bro,may their arrival bring more blessing to your home in Jesus name(Amen)....

Amen.....
Re: My Twins Arrived Safely Yesterday, Thank You Guys!! by nams77: 3:16pm On May 24, 2022
charles009:

Amen.....
Congratulations bro.

Sorry I had to reach you out here about your japa post.

Abeg Una get space for that Una firm. I have been a salesman all my life. I need the life line

(1) (Reply)

Bright White 14kt Gold Australian White Opal Stud Earrings / Pink Lace Asoebi Styles 2022 | 40 Latest Pink Lace Styles And Designs In 2022 / Dont Miss Out On This Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.