Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? (546965 Views)

Salary Of Fresh Graduate Level 8 At Nigerian Communications Commission - NCC / Level 8 Salary For Hnd Holder / Zenith Bank New Salary Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? by Ayammawa(m): 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
Pls., what will be the total take home of an Education officer II (TEACHER) on grade 08 02 under FGC schools in the Federal Ministry of Education, #57k per month was quoted on the letter, that is 688504 per annum.

Is there some other allowance not stated or that is just it.?. THANKS

I need your response pls
Re: How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? by doctuw(m): 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ayammawa:
Thank you sir.
My question again is that, under the federal ministry of education, my rank is Higher Instructor level 8 step 2, and most of my friends are in the same level but as a rank of Education Officer 2,
Plz what is the difference ?
and
What is the duty of each rank.
Thank you all
you are an hnd holder. That's the reason for that cadre. The difference is that you won't be able to proceed above GL 14 while they could reach as far as level GL 17

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? by Ayammawa(m): 8:02am On Feb 12, 2020
doctuw:
you are an hnd holder. That's the reason for that cadre. The difference is that you won't be able to proceed above GL 14 while they could reach as far as level GL 17

Thanks a lot DOCTUW

Help me again
I got an appointment letter from FCSC in October 2019 under federal ministry of education, and done my documentation in November, but up to now are yet to call us for capturing and posting. Plz we don't know our fet. Are we still FG workers? Are they give us our salary from the day of appointed or what?

Thank you
Re: How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? by doctuw(m): 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
Have you written resumption letter? Does your appointment letter state your effective date of appointment?
Ayammawa:

Thanks a lot DOCTUW

Help me again
I got an appointment letter from FCSC in October 2019 under federal ministry of education, and done my documentation in November, but up to now are yet to call us for capturing and posting. Plz we don't know our fet. Are we still FG workers? Are they give us our salary from the day of appointed or what?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? by Ayammawa(m): 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
doctuw:
Have you written resumption letter? Does your appointment letter state your effective date of appointment?

No, see it

Re: How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? by doctuw(m): 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
Where was it issued? Did you meet any director one on one?
Re: How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? by Ayammawa(m): 6:49am On Feb 13, 2020
doctuw:
Where was it issued? Did you meet any director one on one?

No, I only done documentation
Re: How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? by Icequeen94(f): 9:54am On Feb 13, 2020
Abdoulraxack02:
Please my brothers, is dia anybody with the idea of Federal ministry of environment entry level salary, level 8 step 2. Thank you
The salary for level 8 step 2 is about #826,204 per annum, that's #68,850 monthly. You can FIND OUT MORE HERE
Re: How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? by smesi: 11:00am On Feb 13, 2020
I thought federal government jobs are extremely better than than stste own in time of salary i never know that the different is just the name federal and state salary is almost the same or state own even pass federal own small. So do i want to leave state job for federal job.
Re: How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? by Chudianya2012(m): 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2020
Please someone should assist me with the salary of level 8/2/at court of Appeal
Re: How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? by id4sho(m): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
No one asked about National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission
(NSIWC )salary for their staffs, I guess they are the regulatory body for all salaries. I want to believe they pay bogus pay. The ? is,

WHAT IS THE SALARY FOR NSIWC GRADUATE?
Re: How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? by opeodun1(m): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
Please house, how much does Oyo State pay to level 8/2 Education officer? shocked

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? by hillmaris: 8:59am On Mar 24, 2020
Please bro. How long does it take to get posted after documentation for one who got provisional appointment in federal capital territory administration. Your response would be of great relief to me
Re: How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? by ofhismercy(m): 11:07am On Mar 31, 2020
Speak with ease with loved ones without the pressure of my credit will soon finish with MTN CUG line. With MTN CUG your bond with your loved once get stronger day by day. Chat/DM or call 07061365911 for activation

MTN CUG,..... Launching you to an era of limitless talking.