Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,741 members, 7,837,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua (74709 Views)

The Truth About Christianity Our Pastors Never Told Us. / Why Pastors Never Performs Instant Healing In Hospital ? / Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ever8090:
Una don get another topic wey una no go let person here word again, everybody want use Tb Joshua learn blogging

abi o
PROPHET
TB JOSHUA
e don become red hot vlogging TOPIC OF discussion
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Marpol2021(m): 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
OP,don't mind them.all men must die.me too,oneday i will be no more.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by LoveThemChubby(m): 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jealous? In what sense? As to the silence of Christian bodies, the likes of TB Joshua and Chris Oyakhilome have not been participating in CAN nor PFN activities so what do you expect? These are bodies that have laid down rules as to the criteria for membership and others. So when next you have the urge to use such heavy words as "JEALOUS". First do your findings

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
LoveJesus87:
thank you sir. Will be expecting it

Read here from initiation, to how they get and use powers etc

https://babylon-today.com/2018/12/17/the-secret-evil-life-of-occultist-tb-joshua-finally-exposed/
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by NaMe4: 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
Mikecold:
Buhari hasn't sent a condolence maybe you can add him to your list using your logic

He actually did.

https://www.nairaland.com/6590061/president-buhari-mourns-pastor-tb
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
OLULAW:
The sheeple are now set free. It’s up to them now to embrace freedom.
Watch as they will go get themselves a brand new set of shackles with the next craze. undecided
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by PoshTraveIer: 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
nigerian pastors are scammers, they hated him because he never scammed people by collecting their tithes and offerings. Bleep adeboye, oyedop chris and co
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by dpassion8(m): 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
Airoflaw:
Please do you make friends with everybody?.
There are people whom their Vision or believes /understanding ar not the same with yours..You try and avoid them to avoid conflict. Chikena

And for those saying fake/real that, who are we to judge... There will be surprises in heaven... Do you know a thief made Paradise at the last minutes ..
ThinkAboutIT
u don burst my brain
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Mummyfour(f): 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
Studentdelta21:
Prophet Jeremiah na confirm fake o... No joke, i be warri born.
coolgive us the gist naah about Jeremiah for people like us that don't know him that well
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Elvisgolden: 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Magician/Sorcerer and Ministers aren't the same thing.

They are sorcerers and magicians. To. Find out more check out secrets of many of these new age satanists disguising themselves as prophets below

https://babylon-today.com/2018/12/17/the-secret-evil-life-of-occultist-tb-joshua-finally-exposed/

Other popular new age satanists

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin

Chris Okafor

Passion Java

Shepherd Bushiri

Owusu Bempah

Joshua Iginla

na once you go take know say this one na pastor without anointing..............

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

They are sorcerers and magicians. To. Find out more check out secrets of many of these new age satanists disguising themselves as prophets below

I believe if you are rooted in the scripture, you ought to know the ways of a prophets are like magic to those who watches. A man call down fire from above is definitely magical to people like you. A man parted the red sea with this cassock and sure its magical and hope you know the origin of Elijah wasn't well know in the bible also.
When Elisha took over same strange miracles happened and mind you the other preachers usually have friction when it comes to some revelations.
The common prophets in the Bible have a similarity of not relating with people instead they spend their lives in the wilderness.
Once Christians get to understand the difference between a prophet, a pastor, an apostle, a priest . Then we will stop judging them when they act according to their various offices.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by teeboy100(m): 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Don't confuse satanists/sorcerers and false prophets with Ministers of Light.

Yinmu,
We can't differentiate all u mentioned above
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by IPIGSRMUMUS: 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
nwajesus12:
you are the trash here

Your empty skull has been filled with TRASH.
Hey take your TRASHY brain and get lost.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by emmy9500: 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
His church didn't belong to any of the Christian bodies you are talking about, so don't expect anything from CAN or PFN.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by NobleRace: 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
CardiNice:
Very true.
But we can't ignore the fact that there is a divided ship between men of God in Nigeria.

There's no divided line. People shouldn't put their mouths into things they don't understand.

TB Joshua isn't regarded as a true man of God. His mode of operation isn't that of the Holy Spirit. Of particular note is his remote control staunt, televised charity acts, selling of anointing oil, and other activities that are purely unbiblical.

Anyway, God is the only Judge. But, the Bible says "By their fruits, you will know them."

7 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by edoairways: 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin

Chris Okafor

Passion Java

Shepherd Bushiri

Owusu Bempah

Joshua Iginla
T.B Joshua is their mentor.

4 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Muchmore024: 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by heniford2: 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
CardiNice:
The death of prophet TB Joshua has certified my suspicion of many years that big and popular pastors especially the non prophets, don't like TB Joshua.

There is a divided ship in Nigeria when it comes to NIGERIA pastors, if you look at it very well, there are those that are for TB JOSHUA and those that are for the other G,O of another ministry, but i won't mention any name of G,O on this thread.

I've realised that the men of GOD that have paid tribute to TB Joshua are all prohets of GOD.

Up till now, no words of tribute from the Christian bodies of Nigeria. The famous and popular G,O of big Nigeria ministries are quiet.
But men and women of GOD from other different countries from Africa and the world are all paying their tributes and even crying on television because of the calling home of TB Joshua.

I know the award giving to him by the presidency of Goodluck Jonathan many years ago will fuel jealousy from other Nigeria men of GOD.

So below is a well documented YouTube video to prove that many pastors in Nigeria were jealous of TB Joshua.
They even disliked him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXxI6S3Wn4E

nobi today thing naw e don tia na so make us no dey go church again becos naija own na scam undecided grin
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
Elvisgolden:

na once you go take know say this one na pastor without anointing..............

Hahahaha

In the kingdom, you'll hardly find anyone beyond the realm I operate. The ones who know me, know this truth
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by BRATISLAVA: 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

A lot of untruths on this thread need debunking.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by zoedew: 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
Temitope Joshua Balogun was a fake prophet. He was demonic. A diversionary signpost of the devil to lead people away from Christ to hell. He simply was not for real!
Read this https://tbjoshuawatch.files./2011/08/deception-agomoh-article.pdf

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GiveUpNojoin(m): 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
It's well look let's kip out fingers crossed � grin
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Adakintroy: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
Keep an eye for the one everyone hate including you.

Keep an eye for them. Study the.honestly will determine what you see. "eye openers"
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by longview007: 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
Judgment is only for God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Thereishel: 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
CardiNice:
The death of prophet TB Joshua has certified my suspicion of many years that big and popular pastors especially the non prophets, don't like TB Joshua.

There is a divided ship in Nigeria when it comes to NIGERIA pastors, if you look at it very well, there are those that are for TB JOSHUA and those that are for the other G,O of another ministry, but i won't mention any name of G,O on this thread.

I've realised that the men of GOD that have paid tribute to TB Joshua are all prohets of GOD.

Up till now, no words of tribute from the Christian bodies of Nigeria. The famous and popular G,O of big Nigeria ministries are quiet.
But men and women of GOD from other different countries from Africa and the world are all paying their tributes and even crying on television because of the calling home of TB Joshua.

I know the award giving to him by the presidency of Goodluck Jonathan many years ago will fuel jealousy from other Nigeria men of GOD.

So below is a well documented YouTube video to prove that many pastors in Nigeria were jealous of TB Joshua.
They even disliked him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXxI6S3Wn4E

This one is ignorant of scripture and teachings of Jesus about false prophet.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by MemoriesAndMe: 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin

Chris Okafor

Passion Java

Shepherd Bushiri

Owusu Bempah

Joshua Iginla
If you know this much and can outrightly call some names, why not get same power and do one miracle or solve one person's problem? Just one, let see. You can even start with your household.

If you can't, then shut up and give honor to those that did what you ain't capable of doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:

If you know this much and can outrightly call some names, why no get same power and do one miracle or solve one person's problem? Just one, let see. If you can't, then shut up and give honor to those that did what you ain't capable of doing.

Smiles. I've impacted atleast 1000 lives within a few years. Manage a unit to reach out to 10,000 more

Shut up

4 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by WEALTHYMII: 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin

Chris Okafor

Passion Java

Shepherd Bushiri

Owusu Bempah

Joshua Iginla

YOU ARE A LIAR!
THIS IS SACRILEGIOUS BLASPHEMY!
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Karleb(m): 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
CardiNice:
I remember when a certain man of GOD built a big auditorium in a so so so state in Nigeria.
Many popular preachers where invited and surprisingly no TB JOSHUA, no prophet Jeremiah of Mercy land Warri, infact all the major prophets of GOD in Nigeria and Africa were not invited.

And i began to wonder why.

Truth is, TB Joshua himself doesn't relate with other G. Os.

Be that as it may, they should may sent their condolences. I'm not a fan of TB Joshua or his ministry but his death shocked me.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
Only God knows the righteous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by tarantino1: 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
NO!
It's the political ranking in the religious system which he avoided in his lifetime that they are all confused about.
There is always a ranking in religious system, it has a lot to do with the politics in the country were a religion is established. TB Joshua refused to be a part of such arrangement and as a new church established after the ranking initiative: Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has been in place the young man was blacklisted for his refusal to be a part of that team.
Though his ministry is FAKE just like all of them but they're only jealous of his speedy growth despite ignoring their association.
If you want to know more about the secret i'll tell you but be rest assured that this has a lot to do with the Nigerian Politics! smiley

Are you me? Is me you? grin grin

You captured my thoughts exactly. I really love this part “though his ministry is fake just like all of them but they are only jealous ... ignoring their association.”

If there’s one thing I like TB Joshua for is that the dude was an elite entrepreneur and salesman.
I’ll like to know more about the last paragraph tho
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
WEALTHYMII:

YOU ARE A LIAR!
THIS IS SACRILEGIOUS BLASPHEMY!

Sorry for your pain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) / Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites / 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.