Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,355 members, 7,839,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua (74726 Views)

The Truth About Christianity Our Pastors Never Told Us. / Why Pastors Never Performs Instant Healing In Hospital ? / Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Theicecode(m): 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2021
November24:

When your downfalls starts,know I am behind it,your end is near
I'm a blessed man and no devil like you will ever stand in my way, whatever evil you plot will go back to you and your lineages in millions fold, you will never rest well, you daughter of Jezebel
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by highoctane: 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Don't confuse satanists/sorcerers and false prophets with Ministers of Light.

If you have a bible or if you don't borrow a copy ., And Read Bible book of Second Corinthians Chapter 11 verses 13-15. In these verses the bible showed that the Devil and his servants can put appearance of righteousness to deceive many.

Also Jesus said, NOT everyone shouting Lord, Lord will enter into the kingdom of God, but those who do the WILL of God.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
Thereishel:

May God open your eyes. This is not about judging people but it is about fact and truth which Jesus personify. Please try to be going to Deeper Life bible church and you will understand.
And
Jokerman:

Lol... Why are you judging for God?? Is it everyone who attends deeper life that will make heaven?? Or is deeper life the standard for God??

And you don't want to know the church I attend though...
According to God Almighty in Jeremiah 31 vs 31 -34,and Jesus Christ, in John 6 vs 43 - 45, anyone who has a man as his/teacher, will never see Heaven. So long as a one continues to chump down on the doctrines and traditions of men, lies Jesus Christ called them, such a one will never enter into the Kingdom of God - Matthew 15 vs 1-14. undecided

So your churches do you no good where the Truth of God is concerned..instead they push you further away from the Truth and deeper into the lies of the doctrines and traditions of men. undecided
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by DDayve: 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

One false prophet tried to mess with my loved one last year using diabolical on him. When I finished with him Commissioner of Police had his evil covers he calls a church closed down

See

https://babylon-today.com/2018/12/17/the-secret-evil-life-of-occultist-tb-joshua-finally-exposed/
What is the name of the prophet? This pig and lie again?
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by LotaTee: 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Type out the curse term and I'll credit you 5k immediately.
Don't insult me please, I didn't beg you for money.

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by jimmychang: 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Smh. Sorry for you

Abeg rest ....T B Joshua impacted lives more than your so called men of God .. I rather be a TB Joshua than your MOG ...mtchwwww

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
LotaTee:
Don't insult me please, I didn't beg you for money.

Enrol for adult English education is what I have to say to you. Enjoy
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
highoctane:

If you have a bible or if you don't borrow a copy ., And Read Bible book of Second Corinthians Chapter 11 verses 13-15. In these verses the bible showed that the Devil and his servants can put appearance of righteousness to deceive many.

Also Jesus said, NOT everyone shouting Lord, Lord will enter into the kingdom of God, but those who do the WILL of God.

I know these. It's good you posted this. Thus is exactly the situation. The devil disguises himself as an angel of light.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by bizzibodi(m): 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jokerman:

Which fruit did Prophet bare for him to be called false prophet??

But before you answer that, see this quote by the Lord; "Remove the log of wood in your eyes first before you remove the gnat in your brothers eye"...
Tell them.
By there fruits ye shall know them...we know d fruits of this mogs that have d propensity for primitive accumulation of wealth on earth,covetousness,extorting d sheeps.
One of them was quoted to have said:He is wickedly wealthy.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by FirstbornWds: 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Face your content writing. Don't let me face you

I have left it for una.... Comman face me
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by DDayve: 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Hahahaha

In the kingdom, you'll hardly find anyone beyond the realm I operate. The ones who know me, know this truth
Scammer pastor....you again
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by jimmychang: 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
frankson1:

The last time I checked, he wasn't among any of the Christian bodies/groups in Nigeria. I don't know if he later joined or if he was accepted.
MAYBE, it's the reason they're not sending their messages.

MY OPINION

They never accepted him...Oristejafor and the rest
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
DDayve:

Scammer pastor....you again

You tried persuading me with a false persuasion. I declined. You returned to label me scammer. Do you know my bank account digits or full names? Since you wired funds to me. I've only use one bank account since 21 years. Since I'm a scammer, I dare you to post the account digits and get rewarded with 5k within 5 minutes of posting it
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
FirstbornWds:

I have left it for una.... Comman face me

Lol
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Sholaco: 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
Christianity in Nigeria is a scam, business people..perhaps they all are jealous of him and jealous him to the grave. Association of wicked and greedy people
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Coronavirus123: 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
Oga keep quiet. Na people like una make all these greedy G.Os dey get money.

GreenFarmsNG:

Because you don't know.

I will post a link here soon to answer that for you

Jeremiah
Okafor
Joshua

I will post a link soon
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Coronavirus123: 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
God bless you
jimmychang:

Abeg rest ....T B Joshua impacted lives more than your so called men of God .. I rather be a TB Joshua than your MOG ...mtchwwww

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by DDayve: 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Lol. Things aren't just going well. I'm expanding. Infact, I expanded ten folds last week in my productivity. Any more guesses false prophet?

Watch how everything will go down in your eyes if you don't stop claiming to be god
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by deleo16(m): 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Magician/Sorcerer and Ministers aren't the same thing.

They are sorcerers and magicians. To. Find out more check out secrets of many of these new age satanists disguising themselves as prophets below

https://babylon-today.com/2018/12/17/the-secret-evil-life-of-occultist-tb-joshua-finally-exposed/

Other popular new age satanists

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin

Chris Okafor

Passion Java

Shepherd Bushiri

Owusu Bempah

Joshua Iginla

Emmanuel Esesebor

CURRENTLY ONE OF THE TOP FIVE HIGHEST RANKING SATANISTS THE ONE WHO RECRUITS PASTORS AND CONVERTS THEM INTO SORCERY IS NONE OTHER THAN

" UBERT ANGEL " AND HIS CLOSEST ALLY AND TRAINEE IS SHERPERD BUSHIRI

Traditional healers using sorcery and false spirits arent ministers let alone prophets.

They go through 15/20 years to learn occultism sangoma in which is known as THE CHIEF PRIEST OF THE DEVIL.

Then open a ministry in the name of God, using diabolical powers, sorcery, false spirits to carry out miracles. These demons they work with then give them to information which is disguised as prophecy.
point to us the original ones since you know fake so the ministry apostle paul ( heal,cast out demon)e.t.c is fairy tale according to your analogy SINCE you know fake MOG show us the original one
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by DDayve: 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God condemned them and warned you against them over 2000 years ago. By their fruits. you shall KNOW them, He said to you. undecided

This pig keeps shouting fruit that he can't explain
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
DDayve:

Watch how everything will go down in your eyes if you don't stop claiming to be god

Na. By next year, it will have employed 2000 workforce. You assumed wrongly thinking everyone here is youth, broke and helpless.

Sorry, the only way for me is up
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by LotaTee: 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Enrol for adult English education is what I have to say to you. Enjoy
That is positive energy to you? Christians and their weird behaviour.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2021
deleo16:
point to us the original ones since you know fake so the ministry apostle paul ( heal,cast ou tdemon)e.t.c is fairy tale according to your analogy

My goal is simple. The Christendom must be left for people God called not diabolic people. Can they mess with Islam that way?

The Christendom must be left to people God called. Simple. Till then, I'll keep hunting and hurting them. I have a list of over 35 of them worldwide. Their secrets, sources Of power, modes of operation etc.

When the time is right, we will act on it

The Christendom belongs to Christians not satanists
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
LotaTee:
That is positive energy to you? Christians and their weird behaviour.

Sorry. You're a follower of one of the persons I exposed and you're unhappy. Sorry, but my loyalty is to God not to your satanists daddy
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by zcee: 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Magician/Sorcerer and Ministers aren't the same thing.

They are sorcerers and magicians. To. Find out more check out secrets of many of these new age satanists disguising themselves as prophets below

Other popular new age satanists

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin

Chris Okafor

Passion Java

Shepherd Bushiri

Owusu Bempah

Joshua Iginla

Emmanuel Esesebor

CURRENTLY ONE OF THE TOP FIVE HIGHEST RANKING SATANISTS THE ONE WHO RECRUITS PASTORS AND CONVERTS THEM INTO SORCERY IS NONE OTHER THAN

" UBERT ANGEL " AND HIS CLOSEST ALLY AND TRAINEE IS SHERPERD BUSHIRI

Traditional healers using sorcery and false spirits arent ministers let alone prophets.

They go through 15/20 years to learn occultism sangoma in which is known as THE CHIEF PRIEST OF THE DEVIL.

Then open a ministry in the name of God, using diabolical powers, sorcery, false spirits to carry out miracles. These demons they work with then give them to information which is disguised as prophecy.
if you tell people this,they won't even go after the message they will go after you definitely..

These pastors all know themselves and secrets
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2021
DDayve:
This pig keeps shouting fruit that he can't explain
I can't explain fruits? You would stoop to lying? undecided

By the way, you threw out a challenge and I accepted but I see you didnt even have any intentions of going along with what you suggested. undecided
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by mrkings84(m): 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
I am the last person who try to judge any pastor in as much as I don't know what they are into. But may this be known, as Christ puts it ' And I will build my church and the gates of hell with not prevail"

If TB Joshua was real, and his church belonged to God, the church will still move forward cos The owner (Jesus) is alive but if otherwise, then Synagogue is a history!!!

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by deleo16(m): 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

My goal is simple. The Christendom must be left for people God called not diabolic people. Can they mess with Islam that way?

The Christendom must be left to people God called. Simple. Till then, I'll keep hunting and hurting them. I have a list of over 35 of them worldwide. Their secrets, sources Of power, modes of operation etc.

When the time is right, we will act on it

The Christendom belongs to Christians not satanists
who are the people its simple who are the original according to you lets us know since your radar can FILTER fake MOG please dont let your radar stop at africa pastors alone please thank GOd "Smith Wigglesworth" wasnt from this era they would have caled him FAKE.
My take if you as a Christian ALWAYS know fake MOG everytime and you havent for ONCE show or point to original once that is your Christianity is FAKE too its SIMPLE
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Skoonheid(f): 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
[quote author=GreenFarmsNG post=102522746]

You have So much pride. Pride is of the devil, take heed . Jude 1:9 : But Michael the archangel, when he disputed with the devil and argued about the body of Moses, did not dare pronounce against him a railing judgment, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"

You've failed against a lot of people on this thread today, may God show you mercy
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by LotaTee: 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Sorry. You're a follower of one of the persons I exposed and you're unhappy. Sorry, but my loyalty is to God not to your satanists daddy
You're even more delusional than I thought.Bye
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2021
We can never know certain truths, so till then....

All we have are mere opinions....
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by GreenFarmsNG: 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2021
[quote author=Skoonheid post=102522915][/quote]

Smiles. Thankfully God's perspective is not yours.

Have a pleasant night

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) / Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites / 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.