Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,062 members, 7,845,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys (45232 Views)

ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad / US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting / Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys by lexy2014: 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
Havertz10:
Why not use gen all through deliberations or get inverters for the conference rooms, wetin dey worry una self

It's misplacement of priorities. D govt has abandoned it's job of governance and it's wasting resources sparring with and chasing after Twitter

2 Likes

Re: Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys by Bmaster(m): 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
Op,only 10 mins and you're complaining.

We're on darkness for the past 3 days now,
Or our own part of nigeria different from the others
Re: Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys by lexy2014: 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
omonnakoda:
Your mind is colonized a self-constructed prison

It is easy slating and lambasting Nigeria ,the Question is

If you lived 100 years

WOULD YOU BE PART OF THE SOLUTION

What difference does your existence make

We were all born the same way into the same mess .

Do you have anything helpful to contribute?

U should have done well to answer d questions u asked urself. After all, charity begins with u

5 Likes

Re: Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys by barinedan(m): 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
Must they continue heaping more embarrassment on the country?
Re: Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys by King44(m): 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-how-power-supply-was-suspended-as-fg-discussed-twitter-suspension-with-envoys
What happen between that ten minutes is

A secret evil discussion

Or cash distribution to the envoys

Evil gvt
Re: Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys by BrainSanitizer: 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
The light went off because the charges flowing in the cables are now too few.
Jonathan stole the charges.
I don't know the kind of person Jonathan is sef!
How can someone steal even the water that operates kainji dam?
Hello Lai Mohammed.
Hope I'm making sense?
Re: Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys by Ezedon(m): 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
This country is a joke
Re: Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys by Brushstrokes20: 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
Useless govt of self serving THIEVES and bloodthirsty TERRORISTS!

I rep odua republic!
Re: Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys by MrgudK(m): 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
Na normal something, nor be naija again?

AntiBMC:
Choi! Monumental disgrace!

And the said govt is burning over 2 billion naira everyday for the resources to ban twitter. Common 24hrs power supply that small Ghana has, UAR don't have.

Terrorism is fast spreading all over the country yet, they are inviting envoys over twitter. Shame on this govt.

I was wondering whether, by some miracle, our mannequin in Aso Rock would have been present at the meeting but alas!

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys by Jostoman: 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
What a shame, Nigeria see your life outside.
Re: Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys by ezechi24(m): 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
we all know their hate for twitter is because they refused to be bought like facebook.....nobody cares cuz we will still show the hole world the attrocities ur soldiers and security personell are doing to nigerians and biafrans...because fulani is not from nigeria ..e go over una very soon....we all knw every soldiers in the east now killing and kidnapping people are fulani bandits and boko haram terrorists given army uniform to kill and maim biafrans.....u will continue to get sleepless nights because u cant kill the ideology....bloody cows.
Re: Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys by purpinkx(m): 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sketchvendor:
Nigeria wahala......

Dude, posting one of this your image is okay, but 4 is just annoying mehn.

please, stick to just one

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys by MrgudK(m): 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
Na to ban PHCN for the monumental disgrace. Banning loading...
Re: Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys by omonnakoda: 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
lexy2014:

U should have done well to answer d questions u asked urself. After all, charity begins with u
If you cannot be part of the solution it is better to shut up
Re: Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys by lexy2014: 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
omonnakoda:
If you cannot be part of the solution it is better to shut up

That means u should begin shutting cos u have stayed how u are part of d solution. U should have done well to answer d questions u asked urself. After all, charity begins with u. Is that too difficult for u to do?

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys by CSTRR: 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
The buhari govt is a congratulation of disgrace.
Re: Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys by pickatyouu: 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
May be phcn didn't let Buhari aka dumbest person alive complete his hate speech
Re: Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys by Germi9: 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
limeta:
hahahaha
Failed buhari

ipob hand work
Useless government.. but the power outage is not Buhari fault alone,didn’t Obasanjo swallow all the money for electricity?
Nigeria distribue electricity to Benin Republic,Niger Republic and Togo respectively,these three countries boast of 24/7 electricity power supply with high voltage.... now tell me
Who bewitched Nigeria Government?
Re: Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys by omonnakoda: 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
lexy2014:

That means u should begin shutting cos u have stayed how u are part of d solution. U should have done well to answer d questions u asked urself. After all, charity begins with u. Is that too difficult for u to do?
I do not moan about problems like an oestral canine do I?
Either get busy solving the problem or observe in contemplative silence
Re: Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys by Ykc2(m): 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
See country wey wan ban twitter undecided
Re: Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys by lexy2014: 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
omonnakoda:
I do not moan about problems like an oestral canine do I?
Either get busy solving the problem or observe in contemplative silence

That means u should begin by shutting up cos u have stated how u are part of d solution. U should have done well to answer d questions u asked urself. After all, charity begins with u. Is that too difficult for u to do?
Re: Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys by omonnakoda: 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
lexy2014:

That means u should begin by shutting up cos u have stated how u are part of d solution. U should have done well to answer d questions u asked urself. After all, charity begins with u. Is that too difficult for u to do?
I did not bring up any problems did I? The only problem I spotted is that of a whingeing self hater lambasting Nigeria and

the solution to that is to politely request silence which is what I am doing
Re: Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys by retroeel(m): 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
Oya! Over to Lai Mohammed. We are waiting for the announcement of a ban on PHCN...
Re: Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys by Bluntemperor: 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
Dagah2:
Shey na like this we go dey?

Very good question!
Why are they just waking up? You can't figt the Press and win,go ask Mr Trump of US,who thought running a Democracy is a show like Miss Word Pageants!
Why is Federal Govt causing more problems for Nigerians; for instance,you are losing N2Billions everyday and many are losing
employements
because of Twitter,yet you can't create more employments for the people, especially the Youths.
For a long time now, Nigerians have been yearning to hear directly from Buhari,at least life Charts on Television with various Journalists!
But what Malami and Garba Shehuj are saying is different songs thereby heating the polity
Buhari was elected and people are demanding accountability,so be it,afterall,this is the beauty of democracy.
Re: Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys by Chuksmonika(m): 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
But seriously, Nigeria don suppose to pass all this power outage stuff. A whole gain of Africa... It's a shame, I've travelled to most African countries, I spent a month in Burkina Faso and not once did the light go off.
Re: Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
Donaluta:

You go smoke sotey your lungs go turn to charcoal ..
Where he go see money smoke?
Is it from 30k wey madam disaster dey play kalokalo with?
Re: Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys by kechywillz(m): 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
Some of these ambassadors will in their mind think,after my tenure finishes in this shithole,nothing ain't gonna bring me here ever
Re: Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys by kayusely70(m): 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Lie Mohamed is going to tell you it didn't happen at all, or he may even say it has happened in America before, but I no longer care about Nigeria, whatever happens happens, they are kuku not feeding me

#YorubaNationNow
Yes o! Oduduwa republic now and no going back!

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys by udomonday: 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
Re: Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys by lexy2014: 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
omonnakoda:
I did not bring up any problems did I? The only problem I spotted is that of a whingeing self hater lambasting Nigeria and

the solution to that is to politely request silence which is what I am doing

Neither are u shutting up. It means u should begin by shutting up cos u have not stated how u are part of d solution. U should have done well to answer d questions u asked urself. After all, charity begins with u. Is that too difficult for u to do?
Re: Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys by Tolubory(m): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
Re: Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys by omonnakoda: 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
lexy2014:

Neither are u shutting up. It means u should begin by shutting up cos u have not stated how u are part of d solution. U should have done well to answer d questions u asked urself. After all, charity begins with u. Is that too difficult for u to do?
For this particular problem the solution is that you keep quiet

My role is to respectfully ask you to

FEM!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK Celebrates Court Victory With Friends (see Photos) / Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral / Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.