Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,830 members, 7,837,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria (3269 Views)

Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / George Akume Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Open Roof Car In Makurdi / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kano Youths On the Street Celebrating Buhari Banning Twitter Operations in Nigeria

Some Kano Youths has taken to the Street of Kano to Celebrate Banning Twitter Operations in Nigeria by Muhammad Buhari regime.

Some of the protesters were angry with Twitter whom they learnt is Nnamdi Kanu’s father. They claimed that Mr Twitter disrespected President Buhari and they can’t take it anymore

https://www.omokoshaban.com/2021/06/07/kano-youths-on-the-street-celebrating-buhari-regime-banning-twitter-operations-in-nigeria-though-it-was-nnamdi-kanu-father/

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by tim1256(m): 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
Do these ones know what to do with twitter before?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by heniford2: 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
Lies fake news

13 Likes

Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by topboss: 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
I SHOULDNT BE IN ONE COUNTRY WITH THIS ONES.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
heniford2:
Lies fake news

Did follow them protest?
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Kriss216: 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
Height of foolishness!

God will continue to punish Lord lugard!

6 Likes

Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by heniford2: 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Did follow them protest?
you follow them protest another aboki angry grin on news again

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by nony43(m): 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
I can bet you that they don't even know what twitter is. The best decision i made for myself is to leave that country. You lots are a disgrace to Nigeria in the eyes of the international community.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Arewa1stSon: 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Arewa1stSon: 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
topboss:
I SHOULDNT BE INONE COUNTRY WITH THIS ONES.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Arewa1stSon: 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kriss216:
Height of foolishness!

God will continue to punish Lord lugard!
ok
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by ggood: 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
We don't suppose to be in the same country with this mofo.

We will send All these Almajiri to futa jalon where they belong

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Babaken(m): 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ask some of them protesting what's Twitter they will tell you is nyamiri that's what the pay Master told them. Is too bad that will are living in the same country with this set of people.

4 Likes

Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by GuyWise101(m): 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

There are too many problems bedeviling the entire North, terrorist attacks here and there, 88 killed in Kebbi the other day but these stupid fools wouldn't protest or speak out about all that, just a mere twitter ban they can now found their voices and stupid tiny legs to work on the streets that is now soaked with blood. Rubbish

My wish and prayer everyday is for this zoo to breakup.

Meanwhile Malllam I can see you booking space what do you have to say?

Arewa1stSon:
Ok

Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
topboss:
I SHOULDNT BE INONE COUNTRY WITH THIS ONES.
They are the real victims of the hate being peddled on Twitter by the IPOB terrorists and Boko Haram terrorists. For example, the farmers who own the onions that was looted by 'onion bandits' are not on Twitter sir. That's why they are happy. They are not stupid as most of you think.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by modsfucker: 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
Babaken:
Ask some of them protesting what's Twitter they will tell you is nyamiri that's what the pay Master told them. Is too bad that will are living in the same country with this set of people.

Look at how gullible you are, no fact no nothing, you just swallowed it hook line and sinker, and you claim to be wise, smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by EddyRex: 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
Not surprise, after all the only language people from this region know's and understand is cow and Herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by dahnimoh(m): 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
Do they know what Tweeter is? grin grin
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
heniford2:
you follow them protest another aboki angry grin on news again

I reported the protest.
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Romanoff(f): 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
Is Arewa Twitter among?
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by heniford2: 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
grin grin angry angry lol
Osagyefo98:

I reported the protest.
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Charmingrascal(m): 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
How am I even in the same Country with this cows?

God abeg send me to another geographical territory in the next life.

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
Arewa1son come and kneel down here

El rufai has been Twitting with VPN disregarding your vegetable president

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
The only useful thing that has come outta the north is Dangote, even the Dangote self get some kolofin inside
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
Charmingrascal:
How am I even in the same Country with this cows?

God abeg send me to another geographical territory in the next life.

Would you like to go to Niger?
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Sirkingsnado: 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
grin

Thank God I finally leave Kano
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

They are the real victims of the hate being peddled on Twitter by the IPOB terrorists and Boko Haram terrorists. For example, the farmers who own the onions that was looted by 'onion bandits' are not on Twitter sir. That's why they are happy. They are not stupid as most of you think.
shut up Twitter isn't killing you

Southerners aren't killing you so what is hate

Hate is the Fulani Terrorists not on Twitter but performing genocide and ethnic cleansing

Onion bandits are a retaliation to a provocation, if fulanis put their cursed uncircumcised self's in check their would be no grievances

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Positivepoint(m): 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
Osagyefo98:
Kano Youths On the Street Celebrating Buhari Banning Twitter Operations in Nigeria

Some Kano Youths has taken to the Street of Kano to Celebrate Banning Twitter Operations in Nigeria by Muhammad Buhari regime.

Some of the protesters were angry with Twitter whom they learnt is Nnamdi Kanu’s father. They claimed that Mr Twitter disrespected President Buhari and they can’t take it anymore

https://www.omokoshaban.com/2021/06/07/kano-youths-on-the-street-celebrating-buhari-regime-banning-twitter-operations-in-nigeria-though-it-was-nnamdi-kanu-father/

They are holding green leave which is a symbol of protest rather than celebration. This is a fake news
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Imagine the strength this yoruba is exhausting in defending the Hausa-fulanis .

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Draught: 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
grin Sometimes you just need this type of news to calm down..
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
Positivepoint:

They are holding green leave which is a symbol of protest rather than celebration. This is a fake news

I have reported as Nigeria journalist did.

Next.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Like Nnamdi Kanu Said CNN Finally Talks About Biafra / Kill Nnamdi Kanu rally led by Ijelespeaks in Abuja - PHOTOS / Labour Party Meeting In Kano (Photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.