Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi (16471 Views)

Insecurity: Bandits Have Turned North To Killing Field - Sultan Of Sokoto / Insecurity: Bandits Kill Village Head, Eight Others In Zamfara / Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by Curious345: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2021
Hia
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by MrSix: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2021
Funny how this creatures keep trying to manipulate us into believing this.

Check my signature please, got deals available. Brand new Gaming laptops available
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by medropoly(m): 10:51am On Jun 08, 2021
Nothing Musa no go see for gate grin

The politicians in this country are just too confuse..

May God help us all
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by Nuelito: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2021
Smh
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by Yankee101: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2021
After killing?

A number of them are not even Nigerians

No peace for the wicked
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by PAWG(m): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2021
Please who was at war with them before they started the killings, abduction and ransom-taking? Tell them to stop and no one will come after them
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by souldeep(m): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2021
This man should be killed
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2021
They are tired of the ransom money they got
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by fredoooooo: 10:55am On Jun 08, 2021
Sh*oot Gumi , he's a Bastard . A very good friend of Atiku
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by labisibrass(m): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2021
SenatePresdo:
It's all their game plan.

Sheikh Gumi is a Jihadist, take it to the bank.

Next line would be to grant them amnesty, Draft them into the military, and then Deploy them to the South.

And their mission in the South would be to aid their Herdsmen in our bushes.

After the Herdsmen attacks, they would be defending them by stopping anybody that wants to get hold of the Herdsmen.
Just like they did to Sunday Igboho.

Fulanization is real.

Whoever that's says Aboki no get sense is the foolish person.
Those guys are visionaries.

We southerners needs to up our game, especially the South-West.
The slumber is becoming too much.

Draft into which military. Oni woroworo
A sane government would have arrested this Gumi a long time ago. That he's still a free man still baffles me
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by labisibrass(m): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2021
This Gumi should be arrested already!
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by johnisaola(m): 10:58am On Jun 08, 2021
This man is cormfor idiort
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by realray(m): 10:59am On Jun 08, 2021
e no go better for Gumi and his gang, fool blood sucking demon idiots.....God Almighty pass una..
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by wink2015(m): 10:59am On Jun 08, 2021
The Buhari government do not consider Sheikh Gumi and Pantanmi who are rather a security threat to Nigeria.

But they are hellbent on fighting IPOB.
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by pedrilo: 10:59am On Jun 08, 2021
Why not invite him like fada mbaka
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by Jayrow08: 11:00am On Jun 08, 2021
See, Gumi abi wetin dem dey call u self.. U r an Idiot. Na dis bandit go kill u las las
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by Theoarhics: 11:00am On Jun 08, 2021
Ogun go just kill this man.
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2021
SenatePresdo:
It's all their game plan.

Sheikh Gumi is a Jihadist, take it to the bank.

Next line would be to grant them amnesty, Draft them into the military, and then Deploy them to the South.

And their mission in the South would be to aid their Herdsmen in our bushes.

After the Herdsmen attacks, they would be defending them by stopping anybody that wants to get hold of the Herdsmen.
Just like they did to Sunday Igboho.

Fulanization is real.

Whoever that's says Aboki no get sense is the foolish person.
Those guys are visionaries.

We southerners needs to up our game, especially the South-West.
The slumber is becoming too much.

It's native intelligence. They can't stand real intelligence. That's why if Nigeria is restructured, they'll surfer.
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by kareemkamil(m): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2021
My guy won hustle Nigeria again
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:03am On Jun 08, 2021
Chidexter:
To slap this man just dey hungry me die

Don't 4get that gumi is a retired army officer and a kunfu
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by SouthSouth1914: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2021
GOTVee:
angry Even though I'm a born again Christian from the south, I won't hesitate to state the truth no matter what. I think the point the revered sheikh Gumi is driving at is that what is good for the goose is good for gander. Why should the federal government grant amnesty to militants in the SS and refuse the same amnesty to bandits willing to surrender for peace sake? Can we as a country keep fighting insecurity through the barrel of the gun rather than negotiate? We Christians demonize sheikh Gumi disregarding his hard works in ensuring peace. By the time bandits take over the south and we have no where to run to, we will start praying for Sheik Gumi to come to our rescue. Nonsense angry sad

Militants did not go killing people and burning villages! The Fulani tribe will be hunted down for all the atrocities they have committed throughout the country. Look at the carnage they are constantly doing in Benue, are these not human beings being wasted like Chickens? It is laughable to think that these folks keep singing one Nigeria, yet are on a killing spree!

Bandits are not tired of spilling blood, they only language they understand is violence, Nigerians need to come together especially in the West, South and East regions to form a group and will solely fish these people out of our forest reserves!! This is the only solution! The Federal government at the moment are working with these people spilling blood round the clock!!! We should not sit folding our arms while death is lurking!!!!!!!!!!!! A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/08/insecurity-bandits-are-tired-want-peace-sheikh-gumi/
You guys are now understanding it the way we want it. No going back, Biafra must emerge! Miyet allah whatever can call back their federal TERROIST govt foot soldiers we don't care. It is done with you guys! Una plan didn't work!
Moreover 91 Hausa people killed by Fulani herdsmen in kebbi state yesterday only and no media reporting it.
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by Racoon(m): 11:05am On Jun 08, 2021
Nbote:
Wen will d USELESS ONE order for is Sheiks arrest. A man dat has countlessly spoken FOR terrorists and Bandits is granted interviews Nd special status by the govt but yet the USELESS ONE threatens others with violence and sanctions
The fool will never do that my brother.
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by techWriter1: 11:05am On Jun 08, 2021
Bandits wants genuine partner with goverment Weti wey no go hear for this region
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by sojfarm: 11:06am On Jun 08, 2021
Go and give them now. Unfortunate idiot
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:07am On Jun 08, 2021
GOTVee:
angry Even though I'm a born again Christian from the south, I won't hesitate to state the truth no matter what. I think the point the revered sheikh Gumi is driving at is that what is good for the goose is good for gander. Why should the federal government grant amnesty to militants in the SS and refuse the same amnesty to bandits willing to surrender for peace sake? Can we as a country keep fighting insecurity through the barrel of the gun rather than negotiate? We Christians demonize sheikh Gumi disregarding his hard works in ensuring peace. By the time bandits take over the south and we have no where to run to, we will start praying for Sheik Gumi to come to our rescue. Nonsense angry sad

Gerrout! You're not from south. No Southerner reasons this way.

The militants fought for a just cause. Point one thing that justifies these bandit's killing and kidnapping and raping and maiming? I'm waiting for you..ode

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by stupidmod3: 11:07am On Jun 08, 2021
Buhari n dss won't see this fool now ohhh
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by SouthSouth1914: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Gerrout! You're not from south. No Southerner reasons this way.

The militants fought for a just cause. Point one thing that justifies these bandit's killing and kidnapping and raping and maiming? I'm waiting for you..ode

Don't mind that fool! He is a northerner trying to play with people's brains!!

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by riczy(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2021
heniford2:
DSS lack intelligent ones to inforce arrest i some times wonder why we don't have pure true leaders in Nigeria are we really coursed
DSS are more intelligent than everyone even you, they haven't arrested d said scholar because their oga at d top who shud give order are allies! I trust u undstd d GAME now
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by mu2sa2: 11:14am On Jun 08, 2021
SmartProf:
They are Islamic wild animals who don't understand the language of peace. What then is the fate of all their victims? They should be brought to justice as they deserve no peace.
Bigot, how are they Islamic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen / Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest / NASS Leadership: PDP Takes Action Over Emergence Of Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.