Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep (7834 Views)

Is Medical Sales Rep A Good Career Or Job? / How Does Microbiology Graduate Become A Nurse Or Medical Doctor? / Medical Rehab Or Medical Lab Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by Agozie48: 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
grandlexuz:
You most likely got an offer to work as a sales attendant in a pharmacy. That doesnt translate into a pharmacist. In my opinion if you are a Pharmacist (Pharm D) you wouldnt need a validation from nairalanders for a career in your studied field.

P.s. I dont think you are serious. I checked your nairaland history for links relating to your field of expertise and all I got is you clamouring for IELTS students to tutor. You also was asking openly for an olosho joint to visit. I hope you have been using condoms though. grin grin

You are so right
Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by phemmyfour: 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
Kwara1stson:
How can u work as Pharmacist when u r not a pharmacist?
drug seller grin

1 Like

Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by chrystalC(m): 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
The fact that you are asking such questions definitely proves to me you are not a Pharmacist. So I advise you just choose the sales Rep job
Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by ghettochild(m): 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
Mnb209090:
So I lost my Job last two weeks. Even though I was not guilty of the offence which I was accused of. Anyways, I pray to God and he heard my prayer. I got two jobs. One to work as a pharmacist on the island and the other to work as a medical sales representative for a new company. However with no experience prior, I would like to know which of them is the best. Also which of them is lucrative and have a better work life balance.
Med sales rep sweet.. it allows u freedom..but will the company give u a car??
If they won't.. abort plan to work there.
Just go be a pharmacist jejely
Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
ghettochild:

Med sales rep sweet.. it allows u freedom..but will the company give u a car??
If they won't.. abort plan to work there.
Just go be a pharmacist jejely

No car.
Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by ghettochild(m): 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
Mnb209090:

No car.
Abort mission. The suffer no be here o.
I don do am before I quit In 2013.
The stress of going to collect money from those small chemist shops ehn.... e dey b like make u forget to come dem shop ni.
Aside that without settling doctors in general hospital..dem no go buy una drugs as they already have pharmaceuticals reps who supply em.
My bro I like u ooo.. just go n be a pharmacist jeje ooo. I dont know u.. but I don warn into say dem no even give u car.if to say dem go give u car.. I for connect u with my customers den around agbado,ijaiye side n even ajegunle apapa.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
Op u didn't specify your question very well. Are u a certified pharmacist or
Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by xreal: 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
Are you a pharmacist? I mean pharmacist o.

Even if you are....go for the medical sales rep.

If its a good company, gather experience, train yourself on-the-job. After a while, resign and establish yours.
Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by nwosu1982: 2:32am On Jun 12, 2021
Sales rep na d best
Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by Olibboy: 5:09am On Jun 12, 2021
Suleh620:
I will like to know your job before, coz the last time I checked, pharmacist is a professional who also take his time to study it before start practicing. You can't practice pharmacy without professional license
you can only use experience in low budget pharmaceutical store
Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by Olibboy: 5:10am On Jun 12, 2021
grandlexuz:
You most likely got an offer to work as a sales attendant in a pharmacy. That doesnt translate into a pharmacist. In my opinion if you are a Pharmacist (Pharm D) you wouldnt need a validation from nairalanders for a career in your studied field.

P.s. I dont think you are serious. I checked your nairaland history for links relating to your field of expertise and all I got is you clamouring for IELTS students to tutor. You also were asking openly for an olosho joint to visit. I hope you have been using condoms though. grin grin
olosho joint to visit grin
Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by VlamesIffect(f): 6:07am On Jun 12, 2021
You no get Bpharm you wan work as pharmacist? grin

Or maybe you have the degree but this is your first Job as pharmacist?

No worry go for the pharmacy job, ....but you'll work long hours, you go use all your pharm chem, pharmaceutics & clinical knowledge.

Las las in 3 months you go dun sabi as e dey go.

And on the island you'll geta good pay.
Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by TomMary(f): 6:33am On Jun 12, 2021
Mnb209090:
So I lost my Job last two weeks. Even though I was not guilty of the offence which I was accused of. Anyways, I pray to God and he heard my prayer. I got two jobs. One to work as a pharmacist on the island and the other to work as a medical sales representative for a new company. However with no experience prior, I would like to know which of them is the best. Also which of them is lucrative and have a better work life balance.
You and I know that the position of a medical sales representative is better compared to a community pharmacy but since it's a new company I don't know what to say oh

1 Like

Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by Kennyfancy(m): 7:21am On Jun 12, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:
if you work in airtel customer care. please get in touch with me. i have a proposal for you. i want to track someone with an airtel number.
. Do you have police approval, if you have come in
Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 12, 2021
[quote author=ghettochild post=102623290]
Abort mission. The suffer no be here o.
I don do am before I quit In 2013.
The stress of going to collect money from those small chemist shops ehn.... e dey b like make u forget to come dem shop ni.
Aside that without settling doctors in general hospital..dem no go buy una drugs as they already have pharmaceuticals reps who supply em.

Abeg connect me o abeg. Went to the pharmacy store this week. The woman said I must always be on suit when In the Pharmacy. The money too isn't that encouraging and the oga there is already stressing my life. Work time exceeding stated time too.
Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by ghettochild(m): 11:45am On Jun 12, 2021
[quote][/quote]
It's better ooo than med sales rep but if u insist no qualms
Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kennyfancy:
. Do you have police approval, if you have come in

can i contact you directly?
Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by Kennyfancy(m): 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

can i contact you directly?
Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by skedy1(m): 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
Now, you don't have either of the experiences. Which means you haven't worked as a resident pharmacist before, neither have you had the MSR role.

Now, it all depends on type of pharmacy/ Company involved
As a resident pharmacist without experience, you could receive on the average a 100k monthly. And as a pioneer rep for that company on the MSR role, you could do an 80-120k monthly.

Because your the pioneer rep for that MSR role, you can determine most of the retail prices to retail outlets, giving you a room for mark-ups that can amount to twice what you salary is.

For me,MSR bro

Gives a wider scope to know more in that field, and a better experience when you wish to open your own pharmacy.

Regards

(1) (2) (Reply)

Telecom Workers Threaten Services Disruption Over Anti-Labour Practices / I Need A Quantity Surveyor To Mentor Me / How To Work With A Difficult Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.