Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Is FG Secretly Trading Bitcoin? (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is FG Secretly Trading Bitcoin? (PHOTOS) (2458 Views)

FG Secretly Raises Electricity Tariff - LEADERSHIP / Abacha Loot: FG Secretly Pays Malami’s Lawyers ‘Dubious’ $15m Fees - The Cable / Osun Guber Election: FG Secretly Pays Osun N16.67bn Paris Club Refund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is FG Secretly Trading Bitcoin? (PHOTOS) by AppyDesign: 6:00am On Jun 09, 2021
Latokens App was spotted on Abubakar Malami Screenshots yesterday.

Abubakar Malami SAN, is a Nigerian lawyer and politician who since 2015 is serving as Minister for Justice and Attorney-General.

Following the Twitter ban by the FG, the Attorney General of the federation stated that any Nigeria found using Twitter should be arrested and prosecuted.

Abubakar Malami deactivated is Twitter account yesterday, and posted a screenshot on his Facebook account.

Looking closely at the screenshot, Latoken app a Bitcoin trading app was spotted, his our AGF still trading after it's ban?

Meanwhile, Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 20k. Check my signature for contact details

3 Likes

Re: Is FG Secretly Trading Bitcoin? (PHOTOS) by Skyfornia(m): 6:03am On Jun 09, 2021
Believe these guys at your own risk
Re: Is FG Secretly Trading Bitcoin? (PHOTOS) by rottennaija(m): 6:10am On Jun 09, 2021
Any govt that is serious about its future should be holding a large portfolio of cryptos. China certainly is, the US govt is.

2 Likes

Re: Is FG Secretly Trading Bitcoin? (PHOTOS) by royalamour(m): 6:11am On Jun 09, 2021
grin
Re: Is FG Secretly Trading Bitcoin? (PHOTOS) by nyiamfrank: 6:18am On Jun 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Is FG Secretly Trading Bitcoin? (PHOTOS) by Freestainworld(m): 6:27am On Jun 09, 2021
I don't blame these thieves, I blame those who voted them twice, they are complaining now, if given another chance, they will still vote the same criminals again in 2023, Nigerians enjoy suffering and struggling alot, when it's time to vote, they will talk about ethnicity, religion, and all manner of rubbish, instead of Looking at the credibilities of the candidates, Yar'Adua was a northern Muslim, but he outperformed all the other president within the shot time he spent on power, carried the whole country along, Obasanjo paid off Nigeria debts till the last Kobo, Jonathan gave us the kind of democracy most of us today didn't value then, this particular government is nothing to write home about, security is at its worst, unemployment at its worst, they have completely murdered democracy, 2023 I will know if we go get sense for this country or to continue with these nonsense set of people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is FG Secretly Trading Bitcoin? (PHOTOS) by truthfulparrot(m): 6:50am On Jun 09, 2021
Why are Nairaland mods not pushing this to the front page? I suspect something fishy!

5 Likes

Re: Is FG Secretly Trading Bitcoin? (PHOTOS) by FarahAideed: 6:53am On Jun 09, 2021
rottennaija:
Any govt that is serious about its future to be holding a large portfolio of cryptos.

That man is trading crypto in his personal capacity and probably using it to launder looted funds

9 Likes

Re: Is FG Secretly Trading Bitcoin? (PHOTOS) by realstars: 6:54am On Jun 09, 2021
Malami Have Said It All.

1 Like

Re: Is FG Secretly Trading Bitcoin? (PHOTOS) by Africana1123(m): 6:58am On Jun 09, 2021
Don’t mess with this generation....old SAN with Hausa brain....

6 Likes

Re: Is FG Secretly Trading Bitcoin? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 09, 2021
I am actually disappointed he wasn't on crowwe but actively on a Bitcoin app

All the ibori returned funds and the ones by their boy Emefile is going there

Abokis only uses technology for evil

Re: Is FG Secretly Trading Bitcoin? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 09, 2021
Nonmore
Re: Is FG Secretly Trading Bitcoin? (PHOTOS) by lampvoice: 7:52am On Jun 09, 2021
Of course they are..

Bunch of HYPOCRITES

#June12Naijafreedom
Re: Is FG Secretly Trading Bitcoin? (PHOTOS) by rottennaija(m): 8:06am On Jun 09, 2021
Freestainworld:
I don't blame these thieves, I blame those who voted them twice, they are complaining now, if given another chance, they will still vote the same criminals again in 2023, Nigerians enjoy suffering and struggling alot, when it's time to vote, they will talk about ethnicity, religion, and all manner of rubbish, instead of Looking at the credibilities of the candidates, Yar'Adua was a northern Muslim, but he outperformed all the other president within the shot time he spent on power, carried the whole country along, Obasanjo paid off Nigeria debts till the last Kobo, Jonathan gave us the kind of democracy most of us today didn't value then, this particular government is nothing to write home about, security is at its worst, unemployment at its worst, they have completely murdered democracy, 2023 I will know if we go get sense for this country or to continue with these nonsense set of people.

If you are there, you will not do any better.
Re: Is FG Secretly Trading Bitcoin? (PHOTOS) by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 8:12am On Jun 09, 2021
Where are the BMC Zombie. They should come and explain please.

Oh I forgot. They'll definitely abandon this thread cause it's not in support of there terrorist loving daddy

I bet, they must have sent all the mod private messages threatening them not to push this to front page, else there loving daddy will shut nairaland down also.. [Bunch of killer terrorist]
Re: Is FG Secretly Trading Bitcoin? (PHOTOS) by mytime24(f): 8:24am On Jun 09, 2021
Do wat i said
D'nt do wat i do government
Re: Is FG Secretly Trading Bitcoin? (PHOTOS) by Freestainworld(m): 9:55am On Jun 09, 2021
rottennaija:

If you are there, you will not do any better.
your opinion, your business

1 Like

Re: Is FG Secretly Trading Bitcoin? (PHOTOS) by Khd95(m): 11:24am On Jun 09, 2021
mallamumu shot himself thrice on both foots

first, he logged on to twitter to deactivate his mumu account, secondly evidence of him trading bitcoin they banned months ago was showing in the screen shot, thirdly, he has edited that screen shot, to hide evidence(criminal offence under the nigerian constitution)

more troubles for his online morons grin
Re: Is FG Secretly Trading Bitcoin? (PHOTOS) by niel63(m): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
Drabeey:

This is a call to fund this project.

I don't care if it got stolen. well, whoever will do this.... Please make sure it still preaches the sole. Peace!

Why do we need to kill ourselves for a purpose we can solve for the next generation?

I advice you, go through my previous posts. See my preachings on issues disturbing the public...

Summary: We need to change our situation.
But war will make our situation worsen. But We can do this for the future generation. But they will only learn to get it better. But we can do this this way our people will understand.

I mean for our coming Generation...

If you understand the above, you'll understand the below...

I call on Nigerian Artists. That sum up all well meaning Nigerians.

Poets, Song writers, Musicians, Comedians... Anything to make this project a success.

Theme: Peace to Reap

Have you ever wondered why that song that featured many artists and Michael Jackson... "We are the world" made waves?

I think its the content!

I want us to make a 3min video that will show..

How our Nigeria/UAR is burning with our collective attitudes.

Why we need to understand this...

How the world/Africa is faring because Largest Black community won't work together...

Why Two...Three...Four 'Good' Heads are better than A 'very good ONE'. (To abolish Nepotism and Tribalism, for the future generation)

How working together works for others
Truly United others are faring better. Ask UK, USA, CHINA and Others

Why our land is 'Locked'
Why we should Liberate to North.

(Prof Lulumba) Africa at the dinner table... How Nigeria can be the trigger, Nelson Mandela.

In a Viral video that will feature numbers of good Nigerian/African Artists and Great scholars from Africa as cast.

A skit that will feature these as theme.

Poem...A song... A skit

"My Colour called me out
Let yours call you out"

What's my/your role?

Inputs that will best the GOAL

We will all have a medal to each. @Whatever Your user name is.
Just One.

Okay let's see who Patriotism will push. #TowardsBetterAfrica

Your idea is a beautiful one. I love it.
But then, looking at how things are, are sure this will happen? Look at the generation we have now. Have you been to Snapchat lately? You will find out a whole lot.

I wish this happens �. Think about the quality of your content too.

(1) (Reply)

FLASHBACK: How Fela Kuti Lamented Over Biafra / Femi Fani-kayode Leaves EFCC Custody, Walks Into Lagos Hotel For Dinner (photos) / PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.