Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos) (32554 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos) by Kiida(m): 8:47am On Jun 09, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 09, 2021
wishing you the best tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos) by DonBigE82: 8:48am On Jun 09, 2021
Tontoooooo ohhhh! 36 looks 26 on you!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 09, 2021
BernieLee:
Indeed... With all the plastering and screening abi.
The plastering and screening is what all women do... Irrespective of their race... Some foreign women don't even open the door to collect morning newspaper without makeup.... Let's appreciate our own.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos) by Tatiana4u: 8:49am On Jun 09, 2021
mbahdi:
36 with no brain and still single.abeg what is she celebrating?
She's celebrating LIFE...something you don't have!!!

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos) by vr0xen: 8:49am On Jun 09, 2021
grin. Uncle lala your love for slithery creatures no be here

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 09, 2021
Whois:
My birthday mate. Same with d'banj. Happy birthday to us kiss more calendar to destroy
Happy birthday sir.... Wish you more life and more reasons to smile... It's your day... Have fun smiley smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos) by Jafar1: 8:50am On Jun 09, 2021
mbahdi:
Is marriage a criteria for judging happiness?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos) by filleSouriante(f): 8:50am On Jun 09, 2021
Whois:
My birthday mate. Same with d'banj. Happy birthday to us kiss more calendar to destroy

HBD
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos) by focus7: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2021
lalasticlala:
Controversial Nollywood actress turned 'born again', Tonto Dikeh turns 36 today. The beautiful actress shares new pictures to mark her birthday on her Instagram page and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP4Kk-inJtb/?utm_medium=copy_link

Tonto Dikeh has worked on herself and rebranded. Happy birthday King Tonto

Is it every year she celebrate 36years?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos) by Antoeni(m): 8:51am On Jun 09, 2021
Yeye Girl That Allow Pride. Arrogance and Insubordination Destroy her Marriage.
Now Churchill is Happily Again While is Still Singer.
HBD & Learn from your Mistakes
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 8:52am On Jun 09, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 8:52am On Jun 09, 2021
mbahdi:
all hail the bad belle of nairaland.pele o you with brain and not single, what have you achieved? Because I don't understand what is making you angry that someone is 36 or celebrating her birthday

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos) by Classicalman(m): 8:53am On Jun 09, 2021
Ok. Wey my cake? How is your man bobrisky?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos) by Lorddominic(m): 8:53am On Jun 09, 2021
mbahdi:

LIFE
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos) by Edyice: 8:53am On Jun 09, 2021
So this lady is young . I was thinking otherwise
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 09, 2021
bukxy:

yeah when paints are applied,
i feel she needs to add water and poster color to make herself more beautiful.

THE FUTURE IS FEMALE!
Even without painted face Nigerian women are beautiful ❤️.... And it's high time you forgo this inferior complexity you've got about foreign women... Without makeup Tontolet is pretty than some philippina actresses or even some American actresses. Let's celebrate our own sir.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:54am On Jun 09, 2021
Happy Birthday
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 8:57am On Jun 09, 2021
Amuluonyenaego:
Shameless woman that is proud to be a divorcee.
e no dey hard to spot bad belles for NL

No thread wey them no them dey.once someone is celebrating birthdays, weddings, graduation or any success story,e no dey hard to see them grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos) by maryannasemota: 8:57am On Jun 09, 2021
For jobs.

Join this WhatsApp group

https://chatdotwhatsappdotcom/FoRrYfaNP6b0jvdsyiuZWq

Replace the two dot with .

Thank me later!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos) by mbahdi(m): 9:00am On Jun 09, 2021
Onyi22:

She's celebrating your stupidity
See painment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos) by Ninaspike: 9:01am On Jun 09, 2021
36 keee, i started � her on screen while I was in secondary, I am almost 40, and she is claiming...
Come make i born You
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos) by SILVERLINES: 9:02am On Jun 09, 2021
mbahdi:
she is celebrating ur poor wretched father who couldn't afford to give you decent upbringing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos) by techWriter1: 9:02am On Jun 09, 2021
36 with no cerebral and still single abeg what is she celebrating
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos) by woleabayo(f): 9:03am On Jun 09, 2021
happy birthday sweetheart
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos) by tgmservice: 9:04am On Jun 09, 2021
Nawa oooo

Naso pained and hateful youths full naija so.

Happy birthday jare tonto

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos) by Trustedpronet: 9:05am On Jun 09, 2021
Obodike happy birthday
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos) by Getdabag: 9:05am On Jun 09, 2021
Whois:
hbd bro enjoy your day
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos) by TotoGame(m): 9:06am On Jun 09, 2021
abobote:
HBD, birthday mate, though i senior her with two years, person don old o. Thank God for baby mama, for giving me a son, even though I wanted abortion that year, if not i for no see anything to console myself for this 38years

38 years and still unmarried?

Nawaooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos) by Ebenezer2021(m): 9:06am On Jun 09, 2021
[s]
Doradorwa:
Nigerian ladies are beautiful ❤️

Miss Tontolet is an ideal model for any lady going through any form of depression or societal castigation... She's a champion in her own way.... Happy birthday mam
[/s] shut up dumb ass
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2021
abobote:
HBD, birthday mate, though i senior her with two years, person don old o. Thank God for baby mama, for giving me a son, even though I wanted abortion that year, if not i for no see anything to console myself for this 38years

Always put one for the road. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Launches Her BK Hair Line In Lagos, Kate Henshaw Supports Her / Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" / Throwback Photo Of Davido In His Studio In 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.