Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" (26037 Views)

Dakore Akande And Richard Mofe-Damijo On Set: Throwback Photo Vs Now / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by Pussse1: 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2021
It's rather unfortunate! Shame to those that have benefitted so much from Nigeria that are now making the masses to suffer untold pains
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by hollywater: 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2021
He is neither innocent. He is also corrupt. He should challenge me on this. The 50 million giving to him by delta state government,what did he do with it?

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by neyyoh: 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2021
Angelfrost:
Y'all should seriously leave God out of this...

You had 2 major elections and 1 revolution (EndSars) to effect needed changes, but chose to stick to religion and ethnicity.

A nation largely populated by idiots deserves no divine intervention.

Facts. They never have a concrete goals other than moaning, when they act, there's no consensus or direction.

They're children.. my conclusion.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by ceeceeuwa: 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
MarveworldG:

Yes sir/ma. But we are yet to organize a post-Covid19 training session
Okay
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by Wakanakarue: 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
Buhari go vex now con ban our darling Richard... Richard Don bruise him ego, how ll he say that there is nothing cheerful about buhari's Nigeria
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by Solatium(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
it was a cheerful nation when he was a commissioner back in the day,but now that he's out of power and reconning he's finding not cheerful.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by Wizshoppers(m): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2021
Read These Security Tips To Shopping Online

https://wizshoppers.com/2021/06/09/13943/
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by emmnprince(m): 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ashez:

Naso I find one man go im shop one day,come dey pressed, I asked d man where I fit urinate, he showed me a corner that is boldly written "do not urinate here" on the fence, I curiously asked him won't they penalize me, he say make I relax urinate, say na him write the notice

grin
So only permission from the man now go grant people freedom to pee
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by emmnprince(m): 6:08pm On Jun 09, 2021
Franking:
Wrong country. And we are not even supposed to complain.

People like mannagrill abi wetin that her useless name?

I thought he is a male. Now I'm confused with his/her gender!
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by emmnprince(m): 6:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
Litmus:
Nigeria this, Nigeria that, blash, blash- Goodgrief, you people can moan! Complainey, complainey lot, working yourselves up a great, bubbly lather, which, as you’d expect for lather, is effectively nothing but showy empty air!

You all need to moan less and do more for your country, help each other, get out there and fix your communities as best as you can. If you’re abroad, stop making things worst for those in Nigerian by continually moaning and cussing the country because all you’re doing is help discourage investment going in to Nigeria.

You sound like a foreigner from an African country!
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by AngelicBeing: 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
9jaRealist:

But Nigeria “planted” you and could not “reap” you (because you ran away)… grin grin grin

Whatever country you ran away to was built by the citizens of that nation, and not by some nebulous “divine intervention”. Societies “invest” in developing human capital with the understanding that the society will reap the “dividends” of such developed (including educated and/or skilled) human capital. Accordingly, whether by acts of commission or simply the inaction of omission, by activity or passivity, by staying here or by running away, each and EVERY Nigerian has contributed in some manner to the condition that Nigeria finds itself.
>
Enjoy your Buhari and your Nigeria cheesy

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by 9jaRealist: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Enjoy your Buhari and your Nigeria

What a shallow (frankly un-educated) mindset…
Physically running away does not mean that Bubu the Dullard and Nigeria will not impact your life! SMH
>
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by 9jaRealist: 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
Litmus:
Nigeria this, Nigeria that, blash, blash- Goodgrief, you people can moan! Complainey, complainey lot, working yourselves up a great, bubbly lather, which, as you’d expect for lather, is effectively nothing but showy empty air!

You all need to moan less and do more for your country, help each other, get out there and fix your communities as best as you can. If you’re abroad, stop making things worst for those in Nigerian by continually moaning and cussing the country because all you’re doing is help discourage investment going in to Nigeria.

Well said!
>
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by Shellsploit: 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
AngelicBeing:
l am fine jare, I am not surprised at what is happening, l saw it long ago and gave up completely on Nigeria, and bade the country goodbye, hence some of my comments about the country, and zombies and patriotic citizens called me names but I have been vindicated over and over,

You can't plant onions and reap apple, except or unless there is a divine intervention in the affairs of Nigeria to cut off all those responsible for what the country has turned out to be, we might just be living in a fools paradise or continue to go round in the wilderness

Nigeria is dead already, it is a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Syria, South Sudan, Libya, Yemen etc, In my honest opinion, Nigeria is irredeemable and unless there is a drastic change from both the useless Apc led federal criminals and the led to begin to do the right things, I don't see any hope for that dead country

l only feel for some family members, friends and loved ones that are going through endemic poverty in nigeria, otherwise I don't miss Nigeria, l am only a visitor and will remain so.

Which country u dey sef?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by kiddkash(m): 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
Bobotic:
Just asking a friend?
him go drink belle-ful

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by Franking: 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
emmnprince:

I thought he is a male. Now I'm confused with his/her gender!

I honestly don't know.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by tonididdy(m): 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
Maxymilliano:
going through newspaper headlines these days is like taking a walk in the cementary cry.

grin this is fire.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by vioment: 12:03am On Jun 10, 2021
We will get there especially if

-we tell ourselves the truth, willing to compromise, and make clear equity and respectful laws that we can follow

- we put Nigeria laws and ways(good ways) over any religion, region, or tribe

- have leaders that see it as a pride to bring prosperity and growth to Nigeria. Electricity, good progressive laws, infrastructure, etc
They make it look like doing good for Nigeria is a sin. I want to be hearing that leaders didn't steal money, instead they found creative ways to make Nigeria a magnet for investors
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 10, 2021
donbenie:
Shut up angry

You shut up. Mindless monkey.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by hectorswag(m): 4:27am On Jun 10, 2021
Finally, celebrities are waking up to reality.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by doneback04: 5:28am On Jun 10, 2021
No be only you , even me dey find ways to enter UAR right now
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by donbenie(m): 6:05am On Jun 10, 2021
Speaktruth88:

You shut up. Mindless monkey.
Shut up angry
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" by dederocs(m): 6:38am On Jun 10, 2021
If the country burns no one wins, the poor, weak and good people will suffer more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Under Pressure, Ebele Okaro Says After Wrapping Up Movie Shoot (Video) / Halima Abubakar Replies A Troll Pressuring Her To Get Married / Tony Tetuila And His Son (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.