Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative (39650 Views)

Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 / Nigeria BBA Winner Karen Igho Shows Off Bikini Body...sexy You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2011
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 2:32am On Jun 27, 2011
Hmmm. . .lol feedback anyone?AMAKA! cheesy grin

I've gotten [i]s[/i]o outta touch with the show, not my fault sha
embarassed undecided
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by munadi(f): 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2011
undecidedIs Karen Igho really a graduate and paid the sum of 4000pounds for just breast transplant, i find it hard to believe that she is a graduate because her English is terrible,
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Hardballer(m): 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2011
munadi:

undecidedIs Karen Igho really a graduate and paid the sum of 4000pounds for just bosom transplant, i find it hard to believe that she is a graduate because her English is terrible, 

Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Kx: 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2011
munadi:

undecidedIs Karen Igho really a graduate and paid the sum of 4000pounds for just bosom transplant, i find it hard to believe that she is a graduate because her English is terrible,

Post no 1, insult?
Anyway, what has being a graduate got to do with bosom implant??
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Queenzizi(f): 12:38am On Sep 19, 2011
So bad,why all dis condemnation,come on guyz it her life

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says / Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.