Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative (39635 Views)

Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 / Nigeria BBA Winner Karen Igho Shows Off Bikini Body...sexy You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 8:30pm On May 15, 2011
Aww jossy got evicted, he was cool, is he gutted?o well.

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=2516&AdCategoryId=0
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by THEAMAKA(f): 1:20am On May 16, 2011
J12:

When would they evict that thing called lotus? It's disgusting?
AMEN!!!! that Lotus girl is so ugly (as you can see, she is LAST on my list) and annoying with an annoying voice. she cried over the few little insults Karen gave to her? she is weak! she insulted Karen more than Karen did to her, and she was crying for what? she just wanted sympathy, i guess. and she is a slut. she thew herself at pretty much every guy the first week, and now wants to throw herself on Ernest when its clear none of them want her, they're just playing with her. poor girl.  tongue

Pweety4me:

AMAKA! I LIKE your write-ups althought didn't read all, BUT looks good!and i never thought of felicia's situation like that smiley
thanks  wink
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by THEAMAKA(f): 1:47am On May 16, 2011
btw, looking at the week in the tail's house, i had no idea that Nic also tried to "spit" game at Bhoke. omg. . . lol
since Nic did give his background on his sexcapades, he just might be on the same boat with Ernest, MALE ASHAWOS! lol
which also reminds me of when a few guys voted Bhoke as one of the hottest housemates after Weza, im like really? her weave is awful and she does have a lot of blemishes on her face (not really trying to be mean, but. . .) wetin? lol

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=2520&AdCategoryId=0

just last week i brought the gist on Hanni and Lomwe's supposed "fling" but it seems its all coming to an end because Hanni doesn't want to get serious, but would rather remain as friends. why even lead him on in the first place? maybe she was drunk? poor Lomwe, announced to the world that he was in pursuit of her heart, only for it to end like this. anyway, Lomwe is too cute, so he can easily find better. he should get at Sharon instead, although i would recommend Miss P, but too bad she is in the other house.
http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=2523

see as Ernest is conspiring with Miss P on how he believes Karen will be nominated. anyway, if she is nominated, its all good. WE NAIJANS STAND BEHIND HER. i believe we will have enough votes to keep her safe, even if she is nominated. its Ernest that will go home before her, not the other way around.  without Karen, that show will get dull, quick. anyway, we shall all know by tomorrow.
http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=2522
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by tpia5: 5:57am On May 16, 2011
seems like the flavor flav show.
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 5:06pm On May 16, 2011
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by THEAMAKA(f): 12:04am On May 17, 2011
lol, all four contestants from South Africa and Zambia have been nominated. lol. as i don't care for any of the housemates, i will not vote this week. but if i would vote, i guess i would vote for Kim and Luclay. but Nkuli is "bleh" and Mumba. . . at times, i forget she is even in the house. nothing about her stands out. so i guess she can go too.
but Karen, I'M STARTING TO LOVE THAT GIRL! she has that naija girl swag, and tells it like it is, she takes no bulls*** and is funny too. she def makes the show lively.

Karen was nominated either because they say she is troublesome or they see her as a threat. i think she is a threat, but obviously we naijans are gonna vote for her so she ain't going nowhere!

Lotus nominates Bhoke simply because she is jealous of her! who the hell nominates their own country mate? i guess she feels Bhoke snatched Ernest from her, so she has to knock her out of the competition. lol, such a joke.
why isn't anyone nominating Lotus? maybe because they feel she is easier to beat if it comes down to it.

Pweety4me:

Ahaaa cheesy smiley

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=2569&AdCategoryId=0
THIS GIRL IS CRAZY HILARIOUS! she is speaking the truth and is 100% real with it. i love her delivery and the way she used herself and the purple chair as an example. she is raw, real, funny, and i really like her. Karen no fall my hand ooo!
i was seriously laughing mehn grin
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by mamagee3(f): 12:52am On May 17, 2011
J12:

When would they evict that thing called lotus? It's disgusting?
[size=72pt]I know!!![/size]
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Nobody: 7:56am On May 17, 2011
Karen went biserk and religious after being nominated. . . .still can't stop laughing
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by THEAMAKA(f): 11:33am On May 17, 2011
blink182:

Karen went biserk and religious after being nominated. . . .still can't stop laughing
she is such a character grin
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Nobody: 11:44am On May 17, 2011
THE AMAKA:

she is such a character grin
I couldn't control my laughter when she said " if it is the will of God I will stay and no man can stop me' she sips her beer then goes "I'm not leaving this house, I just came in, there is no way I'm leaving". Well she definitely aint leaving this week. . . I have a very strong feeling Mumba will be evicted
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by THEAMAKA(f): 12:02pm On May 17, 2011
blink182:

I couldn't control my laughter when she said " if it is the will of God I will stay and no man can stop me' she sips her beer then goes "I'm not leaving this house, I just came in, there is no way I'm leaving". Well she definitely aint leaving this week. . . I have a very strong feeling Mumba will be evicted
same here. i always forget that she's in the house unless someone says her name or she appears on camera once in a while. the other three are already sort of popular, so i don't think she stands a chance, unless all of Zambia votes for her, but i think most of Zambia's votes will go to Kim.
i prefer they do a double eviction because there are just too many people. Confidence or Vimbai should have went home along with Jossy last week. this week, Kim or Nkuli (although i really want Luclay to go, but its obvious that he's not) should go home with Mumba.
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 17, 2011
THE AMAKA:

same here. i always forget that she's in the house unless someone says her name or she appears on camera once in a while. the other three are already sort of popular, so i don't think she stands a chance, unless all of Zambia votes for her, but i think most of Zambia's votes will go to Kim.
i prefer they do a double eviction because there are just too many people. Confidence or Vimbai should have went home along with Jossy last week. this week, Kim or Nkuli (although i really want Luclay to go, but its obvious that he's not) should go home with Mumba.
Its BB Amplified, anything can happen.
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by THEAMAKA(f): 12:19pm On May 17, 2011
true, i pray that two are evicted this week! (crossing fingers for Luclay to go, after all, he said he doesn't need South Africa's back, so they shouldn't vote for him)

@topic
it's interesting to know that Vina comes from a small tribe in Bauchi. there are so many smaller ethnic groups in Northern Nigeria that everyone just refers to as Hausa. na wa! lol, i guess its because they speak the language, but i think 20% of the people that are called Hausa are not really such. unless they are sub-groups.
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 17, 2011
THE AMAKA:

true, i pray that two are evicted this week! (crossing fingers for Luclay to go, after all, he said he doesn't need South Africa's back, so they shouldn't vote for him)

@topic
it's interesting to know that Vina comes from a small tribe in Bauchi. there are so many smaller ethnic groups in Northern Nigeria that everyone just refers to as Hausa. na wa! lol, i guess its because they speak the language, but i th[b]ink 20% of the people that are called Hausa are not really such.[/b] unless they are sub-groups.
The number is way higher than that, Hausa is like their pidgin english. I even believe the fulanis are more than the true hausas. The northerners also refer to all southerners as Iyamiri especially people from the south south and they think we are all igbo and youruba
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by THEAMAKA(f): 1:16am On May 18, 2011
blink182:

The number is way higher than that, Hausa is like their pidgin english. I even believe the fulanis are more than the true hausas. The northerners also refer to all southerners as Iyamiri especially people from the south south and they think we are all igbo and youruba
the same way we have a saying in Igbo that anyone higher than the Benue River is Hausa. even though most of us know they're not, the way we say it in Igbo would make people think so. but when you think of the north, Hausa usually comes up. thats why I started using the term middle belt, north, etc. to differentiate.
yeah there are a lot of smaller groups there that just happen to speak it, and you know the Hausas will claim them, along with their goats and cows, just to inflate the number of people they actually have. i really do think that at least 1/4 of the "Hausa" are not really Hausa. when Vina said what tribe she was from, i was like "HUH?!?!?" maybe somewhere in the middle belt? i looked it up and was surprised that it was in Bauchi. lol
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by THEAMAKA(f): 4:23am On May 18, 2011
from the looks of it, everyone is getting fed up with Ernest, myself included. I am so tired of him and his conniving ways! he is so ugly at that, gosh! what do any of these chics see in him?
why is he lying to Bhoke?
http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=2682&AdCategoryId=0

i guess he simply wants to have her wrapped around his finger but this video says otherwise. hmmmm, liar liar, pants on fire. i hope Bhoke doesn't let her naivety get the best of her.
http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=2478&AdCategoryId=0

this week all of the girls should form an alliance (since there are more of them, and there is power in numbers), put the pettiness aside, and focus on nominating all the guys. hehehe. Ernest should be the first one, I'm tired of him, abeg.

btw, have any of you noticed that Lotus is always drinking? does she drink out of habit, addiction, to cope in the house, or what? DAMN! alcoholic alert!
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 18, 2011
THE AMAKA:

from the looks of it, everyone is getting fed up with Ernest, myself included. I am so tired of him and his conniving ways! he is so ugly at that, gosh! what do any of these chics see in him?
why is he lying to Bhoke?
http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=2682&AdCategoryId=0

i guess he simply wants to have her wrapped around his finger but this video says otherwise. hmmmm, liar liar, pants on fire. i hope Bhoke doesn't let her naivety get the best of her.
http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=2478&AdCategoryId=0

this week all of the girls should form an alliance (since there are more of them, and there is power in numbers), put the pettiness aside, and focus on nominating all the guys. hehehe. Ernest should be the first one, I'm tired of him, abeg.

btw, have any of you noticed that Lotus is always drinking? does she drink out of habit, addiction, to cope in the house, or what? DAMN! alcoholic alert!
Did you get Alex and Nic speaking Patua yesterday, the part I loved most was when Alex will go like'me know Nic tell'm that anybody that don't call me president will get murdered' it was such a show and brought quite alot of life to the house. grin grin grin
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by dejummy(f): 2:08pm On May 18, 2011
she's on her own o, lets just see aw it goes wit her in d haus. For those who admire ha, u can keep her in d haus nif its d oda way round,u can flush ha out of d system.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 11:56pm On May 18, 2011
Omdzz Karen is funny!! swear down "i feel like people still ave me in mind" lol i had to pause. . .dat was 2 funny. . .dis gal is either that she really has a good amusing heart or she playing 1 hell of a fooling game!~ cheesy

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=2702&AdCategoryId=0
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by THEAMAKA(f): 11:31pm On May 19, 2011
Pweety4me:

Omdzz Karen is funny!! swear down "i feel like people still ave me in mind" lol i had to pause. . .dat was 2 funny. . .dis gal is either that she really has a good amusing heart or she playing 1 hell of a fooling game!~ cheesy

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=2702&AdCategoryId=0
i love this video, especially the end. i feel her pain. simply because Karen is not being fake like the rest of them, they view her as weak. i guess they are all going by the saying "fake it, 'til you make it" lol!
but Karen, i really like her! i heard her and Bhoke got in an argument, but im not there yet. Bhoke, that ugly thing with her super cheap weave, who does she think she is? taking offense to Karen's joke? i can't stand her. anyway, i shall come back when i totally catch up.

blink182:

Did you get Alex and Nic speaking Patua yesterday, the part I loved most was when Alex will go like'me know Nic tell'm that anybody that don't call me president will get murdered' it was such a show and brought quite alot of life to the house. grin grin grin
isn't that island slang? wtf? lol

Lotus is desperate, and ugly! i can't stand this girl. she is asking Big Brother to start supplying condoms so she can sleep with Danny? Danny must be a desperado to be touching that thing. Gosh, its rather nauseating.
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by tayoast(m): 1:26am On May 20, 2011
hmmmmm
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Nobody: 8:37am On May 20, 2011
THE AMAKA:

i love this video, especially the end. i feel her pain. simply because Karen is not being fake like the rest of them, they view her as weak. i guess they are all going by the saying "fake it, 'til you make it" lol!
but Karen, i really like her! i heard her and Bhoke got in an argument, but im not there yet. Bhoke, that ugly thing with her super cheap weave, who does she think she is? taking offense to Karen's joke? i can't stand her. anyway, i shall come back when i totally catch up.
isn't that island slang? wtf? lol

Lotus is desperate, and ugly! i can't stand this girl. she is asking Big Brother to start supplying condoms so she can sleep with Danny? Danny must be a desperado to be touching that thing. Gosh, its rather nauseating.
Babe, forget ooo. Biggy should supply them the stuff so we can experience. . . . naaaah, will love to see hanni get screwed by Lomwe. Anybody should just have the guts and screw Weza or Confidence
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by THEAMAKA(f): 8:43am On May 20, 2011
^ stop that rubbish talk! lol, Hanni already told Lomwe she doesn't wanna get serious, so that's pretty much done and over with. and Confidence is disgusting, so please, i don't want to see. i think its kinda sick that it hasn't even been one month and people are swapping spit with everyone in the house, they should TAKE AM EASY OOOO!

AND MUST THEY WEAR THOSE UGLY CLOWN COSTUMES 24/7? HIDEOUS! undecided
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by babyoy(f): 8:53am On May 20, 2011
why was she picked
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Nobody: 9:04am On May 20, 2011
THE AMAKA:

^ stop that rubbish talk! lol, Hanni already told Lomwe she doesn't wanna get serious, so that's pretty much done and over with. and Confidence is disgusting, so please, i don't want to see. i think its kinda sick that it hasn't even been one month and people are swapping spit with everyone in the house, they should TAKE AM EASY OOOO!

AND MUST THEY WEAR THOSE UGLY CLOWN COSTUMES 24/7? HIDEOUS! undecided
Habba babe, like you said, its too early to be exchanging spit. So lets give it time. . . people change. . winks. . . you know now. Hanni could even be the one to take the action to Lomwe, Will really also love to see Vina start taking alcohol when the stress shows up
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by THEAMAKA(f): 9:14am On May 20, 2011
HAHAHA, you dey craze no be small ooo tongue grin
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Nobody: 9:42am On May 20, 2011
^^^
You know, one morning she will just wake up and realize its been 2 months since she was last serviced, mean while Lomwe the rock is around the corner dying of congeal. . . come on, they are still humans
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 5:50pm On May 20, 2011
Looool! cheesy Karen be cracking me up, "One slap is ok, but 3 pa pa pa!" ahahaa grin joka!!

The slap was out of order tho, she needs to calm down y slap??

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=2902&AdCategoryId=0
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 5:52pm On May 20, 2011
Lol then she batters her eyelids "you didn't see the slap coming" hehe smiley
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 6:06pm On May 20, 2011
Hmm what a shame!

p.s i think Vina is cute!
smiley
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 20, 2011
Lotus finally out!!! Fresh air!
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 8:15pm On May 20, 2011
J12:

Lotus finally out!!! Fresh air!

You have a brother on nl right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Banky W & Adesua Etomi Slay In Group Picture With Wedding Party Cast / JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" / Nana Akua Addo's Outfit To AFRIMA 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.