Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,347 members, 7,839,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Lottery And Addmission Got Twisted - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lottery And Addmission Got Twisted (851 Views)

American Visa Lottery And Nigerian E-passport / Us Visa Lottery And Terror List / How Can I Maintain Dv Lottery And Keep Job In Naija? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lottery And Addmission Got Twisted by wales212: 4:06am On May 04, 2011
Hello peeps, I'm seeking serious advise from you guys. I got addmission to BCC in NY and I'm very ready for my interview on Aug 18th but discorved I just won a visa lottery some few hours back. I'm so confused and and dont know what to do.

Can any1 advise on what to do.  I'm so so confused.  Pls my fellow brodas help me oooooooooooooooooooo

Your boy wale
Re: Lottery And Addmission Got Twisted by loverencha: 12:53pm On May 04, 2011
First and foremost, I am so happy for you. You are indeed a lucky person. I also participated in the2012 dv lottery program but unfortunately, I did not win.
I was very sad, looking at my entry status as "NOT SELECTED",  The Almighty knows best,  Now, for you,  The advice I can give you is CONTACT/MAKE A CALL/GO TO THE AMERICAN EMBASSY for inquiry. This is very important. I will confess to you that I do not know much about processing admissions abroad or processing papers abroad but I want to help with the little way that I can.

If I were on your shoes, I will take a bold step to the American Embassy. I heard it is around V/I or so,  I have never been there. Go to the reception or section where they ask questions and ask them If you can still use your visa lottery along with your already given admission? The point here is that you will not want to waste this lottery by securing a visa with your given admission, but You want to use your Given Visa lottery to travel to the States and begin ur sch which u have already been granted admission. So that you do not have to apply for a visa again COS  American Visa is so hard to get. The best thing for you to do is ask.

Be courageous. Don't wait for people to make suggestions that they are not sure of. . . I will not want you to miss this. There is no harm in asking. The earlier the better. Start moving to the Embassy and process your Visa and admission. Best of luck,  LUCKY FRIEND,  Loverencha
Re: Lottery And Addmission Got Twisted by overloved(m): 1:44pm On May 04, 2011
Re: Lottery And Addmission Got Twisted by amirize(m): 1:18am On May 05, 2011
@wales212

God has a purpose for you ok. Seek His face and He will guide you ok.

If possible, pursue the two together. Don't think there's a problem with that.

I still say God knows best for you.
Re: Lottery And Addmission Got Twisted by angelo5uk(m): 4:23am On May 05, 2011
guys i won too, need good advice from any one that is experienced
kindly contact me on angelo5uk@yahoo.co.uk
those that won can also contact me lets rub minds
takia
Re: Lottery And Addmission Got Twisted by Select(m): 1:29am On May 06, 2011
@ All,
Pls check this site, it's very instructive.
http://forums.immigration.com
Cheers!
Re: Lottery And Addmission Got Twisted by http(m): 6:18am On May 06, 2011
@poster, congrat n other guys that win.
As a winner, apart from checking ur status at dvlottery.state.gov, any other site is fake, Beware of scam.

All winnerd must receive a parcel containing winner notification including the form where u will fill ur biodata n send back to kcc.

Pls make sure ur information is consistent to what u fill during initail application.

After this, get ur police report from alagbon or other place please, no go police station, there u will do finger print.

U will have to wait for the interview letter and medical form to be send to you including the amount to be paid on your interview date at the u.s.a embassy.

Pls all ur supporting document must be consistent, especially ur name i.e first name and middle name must not be interchange in ur document pls.

If u are in lagos, u will do ur medical in kamoras hospital in muri-okunola street in victoria island.

For the double honor poster, pls get information from ur school if u can defer the admission, if so go ahead with the lottery, by doing so ur school tuition will reduce cos u are paying same amount as citizen does.

Pls mind u, u must process ur lottery on time, visa is not guaranteed, cos na first come first serve.

If any info needed, do not hesitate to ask.

Wishing u guys all the best.

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Air Ticket To India / Do You Think My Uncle Will Get Visa To Come To USA To Donate A Kidney / US Finally Cancels Visa Lottery, Many Africans/nigerians To Lose Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.