Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Abductors Of University Of Jos Lecturer Demand For N10m Ransom. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abductors Of University Of Jos Lecturer Demand For N10m Ransom. (243 Views)

University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years / Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) / Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abductors Of University Of Jos Lecturer Demand For N10m Ransom. by slivertongue: 10:56am On Jun 10, 2021
Abductors of University of Jos lecturer demand for N10m ransom.

By Tribune Online
On Jun 9, 2021

Abductors of Dr Dan Ella, a lecturer in the Department of Theatre Art, University of Jos, Plateau State, have demanded a ransom of N10 million to secure his release.

Dr Lazarus Maigoro, Chairman of the Academic Staff Union of University (ASUU) of the institution, confirmed the development to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Wednesday in Jos.

Gunmen abducted Ella in the early hours of Wednesday at his residence, Haske Quarters, Lamingo community of Jos North Local Government Area of Plateau State.

“This is a sad development; gunmen coming after our members who are just average Nigerians.

“As I speak, the kidnappers have put a demand for a ransom of N10 million to secure his release,” he said.

The ASUU chairman called on security agencies to intensify efforts to ensure the release of his colleague.

He also urged the personnel to be proactive in addressing the security challenges in the country.

source
Tribune
https://tribuneonlineng.com/abductors-of-university-of-jos-lecturer-demand-for-n10m-ransom
Re: Abductors Of University Of Jos Lecturer Demand For N10m Ransom. by money121(m): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2021
Nigeria my country
Kidnapping don turn to daily hustle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abductors Of University Of Jos Lecturer Demand For N10m Ransom. by Zainabthegirl1(f): 11:04am On Jun 10, 2021
Abduction happening almost everytime but our darling daddy is concerned about banning Twitter...a lecturer has been kidnapped only God knows when he has been kidnapped..they want 10m ransom how much be the lecturer salary sef...God have mercy

(1) (Reply)

I Forgot To Tell You This Yesterday, I Think You Will Like One Of Them. / Primary School Lesson Note And Past Questions / Buy & Sell Anything On Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.