Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations (43909 Views)

Democracy Day: FG Declares June 12 Public Holiday / Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
osuofia2:
SHOOT AT SIGHTS ANY TERRORIST MASQURADING AS SUNDAY IGBOHO
while bandit should be left to receive huge money from govt,while gummi should be alive to stand as intermediary btw bandit and govt,while Fulani should be pampered by the soldiers to kill more innocent citizen?
I weep for you

1 Like

Re: Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations by SaintLucia: 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2021
explosiveskull:

You people and violence eeeh!
Especially when your bedwetter 1mbecile bush baby born by mistake through abortion mohammed and nymphomaniac paedophilia allah is involved. grin
After all your grammar, just know that the dot circle the president was referring to is the green colour in the map grin

2 Likes

Re: Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
The irony here is our leaders threaten the peace and stability on a daily basis. Who will hold them to account?

If a region of the country is disenchanted what will a sensible country do? Why not dialogue with them and get to the root of the issue and resolve it? Its not about bans, or show of force. Use your sense for once

1 Like

Re: Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations by explosiveskull(m): 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
SaintLucia:
After all your grammar, just know that the dot circle the president was referring to is the green colour in the map grin
Which grammar? So despite all the almajiri schools the former administration helped you guys to build, you jilted all of them to continue your bambi ala and bmc work? So not only that you are a product of miscarriage and a retard, you are also mentally challenged. Nawa ooo. I really pity for your life and pray you accept my condolences.

1 Like

Re: Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations by PStacks(m): 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2021
"He also called on the citizens to support the present administration in its efforts at ensuring a united and prosperous nation."

Please what effort?

This one is just doing Shalaye
Re: Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations by SaintLucia: 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2021
explosiveskull:

Which grammar? So despite all the almajiri schools the former administration helped you guys to build, you jilted all of them to continue your bambi ala and bmc work? So not only that you are a product of miscarriage and a retard, you are also mentally challenged. Nawa ooo. I really pity for your life and pray you accept my condolences.
After all your grammar, just know that the dot circle the president was referring to is the green colour in the map grin Get out cos u don't have access to anywhere in Buhari voice grin

Re: Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations by Gjmff: 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
Really
Re: Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations by insidelife22(m): 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2021
so any other person who has any point of view different from your own is an enemy of the state.
Re: Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations by Kwara1stson: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
werey
Re: Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations by Kenn55: 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
You unite Nigeria by actions not by mere words. Can't these idiots learn?
Re: Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations by Dabronze(m): 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
explosiveskull:

Keep living in denial as if you don't know the truth.
Lets start with this question, Didn't mohammed (May prostrate cancer be his portion) vow that if he is misleading his followers that God should rip his heart apart?
Am not are religious bigotry infact i don't have any religion am a free thinker of knowledge & wisdom thats why i ask if u can recomend a book for me to share ur knowledge
Re: Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations by Gbagura: 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You have siblings

Becareful with your utterances
My ibo friend
Re: Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations by ukahrawah: 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
nijaomegacode:

But you're not wise sir o
O

You don't waste time reading trash. Nigerian govts have been shooting at site since the '60s and that couldn't discourage #endsars in 2020.
Re: Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations by Scap93: 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Okay sir. God bless Nigeria. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.visit www.freestuffsng.com to hunt for free stuff. God bless my fatherland Nigeria.

Which father gave you Nigeria as your fatherland? This the reason White men are like god to you, they name you like Dog you answer, yeye.
Re: Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations by goodvision12(m): 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2021
powerbank188:

Joway 30,000mah and 40,000mah digital powerbank
Fast charge
Dual ports
Call or WhatsApp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4.
Pay on delivery
One year warranty
How much is it and what can it charge?
Re: Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations by Onepeople: 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
Officialgarri:
Anyone who causes chaos should be shot dead twice
fulani cretins will always cry whenever secession comes up, forgetting that no matter how much they cry and wail division will come one day because the unity is on faulty foundation.
Re: Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations by Jayslyder: 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2021
Please add Tuesday
Re: Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations by sirjustice1575(m): 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2021
Rauf Aregbeshola, Ministers of Public Holidays!.. grin grin.the only thing you hear from this man is announcement of holidays. It is really not surprising that Nigeria is at this point today. cry sad
Re: Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations by NickD(m): 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

https://punchng.com/democracy-day-fg-declares-monday-public-holiday-warns-against-agitations/
Shun agitation so they'll keep pilfering and plundering our resources. Thieves in power.
Re: Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations by olatuns2017: 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

https://punchng.com/democracy-day-fg-declares-monday-public-holiday-warns-against-agitations/

When Tompolo threatened to strike, without anyone persuading FG, they went to meet with him. If FG refused to meet with you, nomatter how noisy you are, you're very very us*ele**ss!!!

1 Like

Re: Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations by WeRblessed(f): 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
How could you be celebrating democracy, but standing boldly against it? You can't be championing democracy and warning against agitation.
Re: Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations by Greatpoet(m): 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2021
Re: Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations by Preacher1990: 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2021
Teaser4:
Aregbesola you're mad... Lastly....

Please stop using the picture of my highly esteemed man of God for this nonsense...Be careful ooo
Re: Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations by Teaser4(m): 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
Preacher1990:

Please stop using the picture of my highly esteemed man of God for this nonsense...Be careful ooo
you say

Re: Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations by SANSAJAY: 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2021
Re: Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations by Fashionista01(f): 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
This picture says it all.

1 Like

Re: Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations by Atm99(m): 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
hotwax:
we are coming out to agitate on June 12.

Nothing can stop us. We are prepared to meet sunday igboho in lagos on that day.

If you like come and shoot, then we end the country that day
Pls Be Careful Don't Prove Sturbborn. Nigeria Will Remain One. let us Work Together to Make Nigeria Better.

1 Like

Re: Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations by Zikougo: 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2021
Democracy day my foot, this country is a mess
Re: Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2021
We just dey observe from the Creeks, when e set,una go know say men dey, no be bobo juice, abobi e no go good ooo angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? / Senator Ojudu Abandons Daughter, Moremi Ojudu Over Facebook Post - Ajayi Oluwole / Rochas Okorocha Sustains Head Injury In Road Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.