Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters (49967 Views)

Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution / Ayuba Wabba: El-Rufai Hired 50 Truckloads Of Thugs To Attack Protesting Workers / Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by galaxy2020(m): 11:31am On Jun 11, 2021
Let's see pictures or it's another fake news
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by Bola146(f): 11:32am On Jun 11, 2021
Chuka200:

What’s funny... Stupud ass

Stupid is your surname were grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by Bola146(f): 11:33am On Jun 11, 2021
Afriqan:

Honestly, I hope those Amotekun guys live up to expectation. It would be a huge shame if killer herdsmen are overtaking towns and forests without someone to intercept them.

Let us be praying for them please
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by Lixusheng(m): 11:34am On Jun 11, 2021
MakotoShishio:

[url]http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/10/security-alert-fulani-herdsmen-large-numbers-enter-ondo-town-armed-ak-47s%E2%80%94source?s=09[/url]

Sahara reporters and fake news

Truckload jus to garnish d news and no pictures
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by Bola146(f): 11:35am On Jun 11, 2021
Abiboss:

Why u dey laugh like mumu

Ask your stupid head

1 Like

Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by Tochj(m): 11:35am On Jun 11, 2021
[quote author=Seniorwriter post=102587854]This better be a kidding me or Fake NEWS...

We need young visionary leadership.

@Seniorwriter [/quote
If you still believe that Nigeria will ever work then you are deluded
Support oduduwa if you are Yoruba
Support Biafra if you are Igbo
Nigeria will never ever work
Am not pessimistic but being realistic
Without good foundation
No good structure
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by jamilufarm: 11:37am On Jun 11, 2021
where is the picture of truck? fake news
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by emilo2bad: 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I will not say fake news but youths within the community should dislodged them.
Sowore and lies I live in igoba nothing like that happened
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by Yankee101: 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sell whatever you need to sell and buy a good gun with bullets.

Protect your family at all costs

It's immoral to refuse to protect your family if you can

Luke 22:36
He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by mathy2p2: 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
Nawooo
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by muyeski21(m): 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
MakotoShishio:

[url]http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/10/security-alert-fulani-herdsmen-large-numbers-enter-ondo-town-armed-ak-47s%E2%80%94source?s=09[/url]

This is no news, buhari have said we should protect ourselves. I was expecting to the the ashes of the fulani's and particles of the trailer, my people u fall my hand
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by Onuoha1234(m): 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
It is not cattle. It is not Fulani or herdsmen .It is unlawful bearing in broad daylight AK47, a military weapon of war.Why is it such criminals are not disarmed and prosecuted? Why is the military not after them instead of looking for ghosts.? How can the populace tackle them if they are not allowed to arm themselves lawfully?The President orderd shoot at sight.!
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by Npope: 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2021
I have gone through the people’s comment and understand that there is some people saying is fake news that the want pictures to prove to them that is real.

See let me tell you, no man that has small sense attached to his brain will video or talk pictures in that time of situation, because what the person stand to get as result of the act will be disastrous, if he will be alive to tell the story .

Please let rise up and defend our land from this invaders before is two late
I’m sick and tired of this ugly situation in the country today
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by nedekid: 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
Bola146:
grin won fi Yoruba land she won ni? grin grin Ondo people should be very vigilant! Amotekun over to you grin
You want amotekun to commit suicide? Dane, pump action vs Ak47 assault rifle?
I don't think the pay is worth it.
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by nedekid: 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
galaxy2020:
Let's see pictures or it's another fake news
Lolz, so trailer will be offloading Fulani armed with Ak 47 at night, you then will bring out your camera and start snapping them? grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
Temi2468:

Why will you pray evil against someone for voting from freedom of choice? Evil prayer wishes don't hold water! I know your comments are borne out of anger and frustration, yet God will not kill people for voting Buhari because of your prayer wishes.

The truth is there are many who voted Buhari innocently thinking things would get better ( I'm not ruling out people with greedy gain and foolish choices). They are not omniscient and never new it would only get from bad to worse. They voted ignorantly.

Although, as a man born and bred in Jos and with the way rumours passed how Buhari aided and abated religious crisis and his sentiments before 2015 elections, I warned people never to attempt to vote for him. It's painful people did. See where it landed us.

May we never encounter Buhari and his evil bloodsucking brothers as leaders again ( that is if Nigeria remains after 2023).

My brother I'm not against those that voted Buhari, I'm only against those that support him after seeing what is happening in this country....
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by Cooleasy(m): 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
Bobbyjay001:
It's real. I live in Igoba, Akure. I was indoor till around 5pm when i decided to take a stroll. I noticed many of them on bikes and i was suspicious.

i had to inform my wife when i got home. I had even told my wife our doors must be locked by 6pm to avoid story that touch the mind. Someone should please help us reach out to Gov Akeredolu.
info@ondostate.gov.ng
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by seunjungle1(m): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
I don't know why people behave cowardly like this...we know that the system that suppose to protect us is failed already and we will still be calling on same system for protection.
This same failed system will be the one to protect Fulani after killing you...governors are failed already, police is failed, Army failed too because they only wait for the direction from Buaari body movement.
Let people mobilise and defend themselves there is no security anywhere for you

1 Like

Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by Vaabra01(f): 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
Call someone in igoba and ask how there night went

Joysammy:
Fake news by Sahara reporters... Am in Akure and nothing of such
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by godofuck231: 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
Bubu no see anything do o, na reverend father and harmless citizens them sabi swoop on
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
MakotoShishio:

where is my shoot at sight!!!!!

but una voted in pestilence into power southwest

do Fulani ask you about your religion before killing you yoruba Muslim
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by Blackdisciple(m): 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
No evidence....

But any settlement near bushes in Nigeria now ehhh na wahala ooo
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by jaxxy(m): 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
Monogamy:
Sahara deserted should continue with their lies

If it is lies we will soon know. Bt if anything happens in ondo we know who to hold now. I suggest ondo citizens start ground and air surveillance of their remote community and all existing fulani settlements.

They must be prepared.
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by Valhalaog(m): 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
Yoruba and Fulani are one they came to pay a friendly visit that will require small Yoruba blood after the visit grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by FLYFIRE(m): 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
akin9ja78:
I think FG must ban this sahara report. I dont believe the news one bit
You are a terrorist pretending to be Yoruba. I was wondering why you will vilify someone calling attention to impending insecurity THREAT before I SAW WHO YOU ARE

Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by yahmohy27: 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
Monogamy:
Sahara deserted should continue with their lies

It is politics
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by Amodi470(m): 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
MakotoShishio:

FAKE NEWS
Believing in SAHARA REPORTERS at your own peril
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by Temi2468: 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
Kings999:

My brother I'm not against those that voted Buhari, I'm only against those that support him after seeing what is happening in this country....

Ok brother. I agree with you; voting Buhari in 2015 was foolish but supporting him presently is a higher degree foolishness whose name is yet to be discovered. It is inhuman and callous and wicked to still support him. In fact, such person has no more functional conscience. It is dead.

1 Like

Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by Ganbite: 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
Kings999:
[b]I pray to those that never support Buhari for his wicked act in this country... You and your family will never die, you shall prosper no matter the condition of the country economy.. fulanis terrorist shall not see you and your family... Amen!

But you see those that support Buhari after seeing how this country is moving backwards, and how hardship is rising in this country, how fulanis are killing the innocent people, but they still get mind to support Buhari... It shall never be well with you, amen!
[/b]

IN addition, May their family never know peace IJN

1 Like

Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by topliest: 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
Kings999:
I pray to those that never support Buhari for his wicked act in this country... You and your family will never die, you shall prosper no matter the condition of the country economy.. fulanis terrorist shall not see you and your family... Amen!

But you see those that support Buhari after seeing how this country is moving backwards, and how hardship is rising in this country, how fulanis are killing the innocent people, but they still get mind to support Buhari... It shall never be well with you, amen!
eho are those that these fulani are attacking? ask yourself
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by topliest: 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
[quote author=topliest post=102620754] who are those that these fulani are attacking? ask yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home / Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos / Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.