Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,184 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl (48578 Views)

Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) / Denrele Edun At His Matriculation In UNILAG In 1998: Throwback Photos / Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by ChiefSosa(m): 7:42am On Jun 11, 2021
Lilpen3758:
oga which kind juju come be this nah
Lol, did you see it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by Lilpen3758: 7:55am On Jun 11, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Lol, did you see it?
Yes and it is scary joor
Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by hayoholla(m): 8:06am On Jun 11, 2021
First you said it was your grandmother, now it's your mother again. Which one we go believe now
Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 11, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Yes and it is scary joor
abeg wetin dey there
I no understand the picture undecided
Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by frog12: 11:03am On Jun 11, 2021
what a USELESS person !!!

he wants us to disobey our mothers ??
Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by MightySparrow: 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
Did you fu*k the girl las las?
Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by Lilpen3758: 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
Doja2000:
abeg wetin dey there
I no understand the picture undecided
you use an Android phone right??

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
Lilpen3758:
you use an Android phone right??
yes I do

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by Lilpen3758: 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
Doja2000:
yes I do
then just blink after you turn your phone upside down but make e no fall from your hand ooh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
Lilpen3758:
then just blink after you turn your phone upside down but make e no fall from your hand ooh grin grin
e no go fall. grin

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by Lilpen3758: 5:54am On Jun 12, 2021
Doja2000:
e no go fall. grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by einsteine(m): 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
grandstar:
His mum is Mauritian,she does not have an Indian accent. His mum would have a Mauritian creole accent.

She is Indian. Mauritius is a country with Indians, Creoles, Black Africans, Chinese etc
Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by grandstar(m): 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
einsteine:

She is Indian. Mauritius is a country with Indians, Creoles, Black Africans, Chinese etc

I agree she's an ethnic Indian but born and brought up in Mauritius so won't have an Indian accent.

It's like saying a nigerian born and bred in the US or UK will have a nigerian accent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Accepts Tonto Dikeh's Apologies (Photos) / Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" / Timi Dakolo Meets With Lionel Messi Lookalike In Russia (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.