Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos (40815 Views)

Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World / Rare 'Ring Of Fire' Solar Eclipse To Take Place On June 10 (Pictures) / Today Is The Longest Day Of The Year And There Will Be A Solar Eclipse Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by HEAVEN4444: 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
grin
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by Neimar: 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
Viewing this with DJ Cuppy by my side with one of her boobs in my mouth
Beautiful scenery
grin
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by Deicide: 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
National assembly own nkor?
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by mountmoriah(m): 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Signs in the Heavens all over the world as JESUS said it will be.
Folks! Be Rapture ready!
JESUS is Coming ! And only those who are watching and Ready will be taken.
amen

1 Like

Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Folks! Be Rapture ready!
I will be shocked if I find u in heaven.
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by oyinella(f): 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Folks! Be Rapture ready!
I'm born again, and believe Jesus is coming sooner than we think, but brother i dont think eclipse is one of the signs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by IamPlato(m): 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Na only Nigeria no see one
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by phemmyfour: 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Bilabong:
Wow...

We would have witness this but MUhari has banned eclipse in Nigeria
Buhari will just ban the moon for protesting against the sun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by Calitoscassius(m): 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Folks! Be Rapture ready!
Total rubbish, rapture my butt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by winnah(f): 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
Do live in Port Harcourt, Rivers State? Are you a Sea food lover. I gat you..

Do you run a food (restaurant) business, we gat you. If you are into food business,

we'll give you
* fish, *crayfish * periwinkle and meat on credit for you to pay us later depending on how you want it. Just call us today.. on 07066986587

Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by phemmyfour: 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Folks! Be Rapture ready!
Oga Ade read your Bible..... Eclipse is not one of the signs
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
Beautiful.
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by ABCthings: 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
If Goodluck was the president we would have also seen the eclipse
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by Jeromejnr(m): 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
oyinella:

I'm born again, and believe Jesus is coming sooner than we think, but brother eclipse is not one of he signs.

Well, scholars say it is.

The moon will be turned to blood. What does that mean? Do you think it will actually be turned to blood.

The Sun will be darkened also. Will the Sun turn black?

BTW, this is a rare ring of fire event.
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by WaffenSS(m): 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Folks! Be Rapture ready!

Eclipses are nothing new, been happening since the beginning.

You people see signs in everything to justify your panicky beliefs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by mrdharkchild(m): 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
God is the greatest
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by Etizz: 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Folks! Be Rapture ready!

This my friend is scientifically the prove that God created the sun and moon to rotate and evolve, its not the coming of Jesus, it has happened before, it will happen again Sir...
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by Offpoint1: 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
Starships4u:
NATURE SCIENCE CANT EXPLAIN.
Science has already told you what eclipse is, you're here bl........
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by BuyAndSellStuff: 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Folks! Be Rapture ready!

Is this a joke or what?
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by SocialJustice: 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Folks! Be Rapture ready!
Lol, please stop displaying ignorance and behaving like a medieval human, this is 2021. Jesus is truly coming but this is just an eclipse.

1 Like

Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by mrdharkchild(m): 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
Neimar:
Viewing this with DJ Cuppy by my side with one of her boobs in my mouth
Beautiful scenery
grin
That can only happen in your second life, when you come to the world as her last child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by Neimar: 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
mrdharkchild:

That can only happen in your second life, when you come to the world as her last child

REST!!!
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by Starships4u(m): 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
Offpoint1:

Science has already told you what eclipse is, you're here bl........
As yhur name implies, so I give no meaningful reply, cos yhu'd still go yhur monika
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by Triangles1(m): 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
Bilabong:
Wow...

We would have witness this but MUhari has banned eclipse in Nigeria

When are we going to direct the same message to the Governors, Ministers, Obas and the local government level that are closer to us as they say charity begins at home, although PMB has his own flaws when it come to appointing Minister and insecurity aspect but online hate speech can't help us.
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by Mutaultope(m): 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
I saw it here in ilesa yesterday evening....... it was a beauty to behold
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by otokx(m): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
Mutaultope:
I saw it here in ilesa yesterday evening....... it was a beauty to behold

Great
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by realstars: 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
Rain Block Our View In Our Side.
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by stealmatic(m): 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Folks! Be Rapture ready!
The KING is coming!

Mr Man,face front with all these rubish u post here on nairaland whenever there are issues like this,these signs has been happening since and nothing has happened

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Python Killed By Oil Workers At Egbema, Imo State. / "Giant George" World's Tallest Dog Dies At Home / Picture Of Solar Eclipse As Seen In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.