Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos (40814 Views)

Strawberry Super Moon Lite Up The Night In Spectacular Pics Frm Around The World / Rare 'Ring Of Fire' Solar Eclipse To Take Place On June 10 (Pictures) / Today Is The Longest Day Of The Year And There Will Be A Solar Eclipse Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by SeekerofTruth1: 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Boss Good evening o

Abeg I just start bombing recently,find your boy Small update abeg
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by ehinorlive: 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
end time sign

1 Like

Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by Ebookherbs(m): 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
If you oppress poor people, you insult the God who made them; but kindness shown to the poor is an act of worship.
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by Akharmony: 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
Astronomy gave a true sceintific fact. Let the Astrologers also come and tell us what it mean abg.. apprently theres also some prediction to take note of.
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by Akharmony: 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
Quelme:
Some weyrey go soon come here come blame Buhari for not seeing the ring abi na square of fire like the niggaar above me is already doing.

E shock them say no b Jubil come lagos yesteday. Original able Buhari came thr live and direct�����
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by victorazy(m): 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
phemmyfour:
Oga Ade read your Bible..... Eclipse is not one of the signs

Eclipses are the signs.

Sun will turn dark (solar eclipse) wearing sackcloth with hair like a mourner "corona" which is the shape and image of corona virus (you can check the meaning in dictionary). Last year the whole world mourned and still mourning. That means God was using nature to display things to come.
Browse solar eclipse pictures, that's perfect 2D view of corona virus when divided into two as 2D because we are viewing it from earth.

Reason it bro! Print the picture of eclipse and corona virus you will see what God was showing us or do you think the name was accidental? NO! Astrologers (wise men) knows about it.

Next is Blood moon which could be another deadlier virus.

Reason it. Read Revelation 6:12-14

1 Like

Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by RuMiRgO1stSon: 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
Hownis this shape a ʀɨռɢ ɨʄ ɨ ʍaʏ asҡ?
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by falseprophet: 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Signs in the Heavens all over the world as JESUS said it will be.
Folks! Be Rapture ready!
The KING is coming!
JESUS is Coming ! And only those who are watching and Ready will be taken.

I see you burning in hell for eternity

This I have seen!

2 Likes

Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by phemmyfour: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
victorazy:

Eclipses are the signs.

Sun will turn dark (solar eclipse) wearing sackcloth with hair like a mourner "corona" which is the shape and image of corona virus (you can check the meaning in dictionary). Last year the whole world mourned and still mourning. That means God was using nature to display things to come.
Browse solar eclipse pictures, that's perfect 2D view of corona virus when divided into two as 2D because we are viewing it from earth.

Reason it bro! Print the picture of eclipse and corona virus you will see what God was showing us or do you think the name was accidental? NO! Astrologers (wise men) knows about it.

Sun turning dark is different from moon covering sun for few minutes.
I can see that you don't know the definition of ECLIPSE

Eclipse isn't static, not permanent occurrence
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by Kingrefreshed: 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
MrBONE2:

grin

Una too dey look for trouble. We are talking about heavenly rapture and your busy they smoke weed wey you don Wrap.

Dey there we will leave you behind and heaven we go! We're we will sing from generation to generation forever and ever!

I sorry for people wey go dey blow the Trumpet from ages to ages there grin grin grin grin
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by Grace001: 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
Naija version

Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by victorazy(m): 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
phemmyfour:
Sun turning dark is different from moon covering sun for few minutes.
I can see that you don't know the definition of ECLIPSE

Eclipse isn't static, not permanent occurrence

You forget that the Earth is powered by the Sun and your expecting the Sun to go off?

God has wisdom.

I don't want to argue further. If you can't find sense in my points, I opt out.
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
NotKnown:
Okay na.

But isn't Nigeria part of the world where the sun rises and sets?

Why we no see am?

Abi was it banned too?

Meanwhile I'm still looking for this to rent.
https://www.nairaland.com/6597151/need-duplex-rent-gbagada
Last night sunset cloud was red. U should have noticed it.
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by Kindness218: 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
Delta State Nigeria

Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by Ayula911: 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Signs in the Heavens all over the world as JESUS said it will be.
Folks! Be Rapture ready!
The KING is coming!
JESUS is Coming ! And only those who are watching and Ready will be taken.

1 Share

Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by phemmyfour: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
victorazy:

You forget that the Earth is powered by the Sun and your expecting the Sun to go off?

God has wisdom.

I don't want to argue further. If you can't find sense in my points, I opt out.
lol spiritual illiterate

1 Like

Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by belshazzar(m): 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
victorazy:

Eclipses are the signs.

this comment here, is a scintillating indictment of nigeria's education system.
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by 77star: 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
Teaser4:
E no reach naija.. Buhari's body odour
e don turn meme?
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by victorazy(m): 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
phemmyfour:
lol spiritual illiterate

God bless you bro! grin
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by Teaser4(m): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
77star:

e don turn meme?
no time bro
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by almarthins(m): 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
Ohibenemma:
Okay, we have seen it... Buh this looks more like a growing crescent...

Na wetin dey my mind be that, no ring about it.
Abeg u see the crescent of fire for nigerian sky?
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by armyofone(m): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
People are too hungry and no power to take pictures.

NotKnown:
Okay na.

Why we no see am?

Abi was it banned too?

Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by OsusHunter: 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s]Signs in the Heavens all over the world as JESUS said it will be.
Folks! Be Rapture ready!
The KING is coming!
JESUS is Coming ! And only those who are watching and Ready will be taken.[/s]
Dear morun, it has been even before Jesus great-grandfather was born.
Don't be stupid.
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by Gfskw: 11:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by Swiftboy(m): 2:45am On Jun 12, 2021
NotKnown:
Okay na.

Why we no see am?

Abi was it banned too?

if you locate a good globe �, you can confirm that all three cities are in the Northern hemispheres.
We are somewhere close to the equator.
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by Sirmwill: 3:48am On Jun 12, 2021
Starships4u:
NATURE SCIENCE CANT EXPLAIN.
Orrdeh
Read from the beginning again and see what is used to explain the phenomenon
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by Starships4u(m): 10:57am On Jun 12, 2021
Sirmwill:

Orrdeh
Read from the beginning again and see what is used to explain the phenomenon

Ode ni e,
Shea aye se e ni

Why must yhu start yhur statement with insults
Eda!
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by Sirmwill: 7:47am On Jun 13, 2021
Starships4u:

Ode ni e,
Shea aye se e ni

Why must yhu start yhur statement with insults
Eda!
wink
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by Starships4u(m): 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
Sirmwill:

wink
It wasn't kul yhu know....
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by Sirmwill: 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
Starships4u:

It wasn't kul yhu know....
I am sorry smiley
Re: Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos by Starships4u(m): 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
Sirmwill:

I am sorry smiley

Kul bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Python Killed By Oil Workers At Egbema, Imo State. / "Giant George" World's Tallest Dog Dies At Home / Picture Of Solar Eclipse As Seen In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.