Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Fellow Nigerians...... Look At The Positive Side - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fellow Nigerians...... Look At The Positive Side (176 Views)

Somebody Said These Two Nigerians Look Alike (pictures) / (Opinion) The Positive Effect Of Open Direct Primaries In Nigeria Democracy. / My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Nigerians...... Look At The Positive Side by WorldChanger7: 12:02am On Jun 11, 2021
Dear Friend & Fellow Nigerian,

I believe regardless of the current situation or leadership, there seems to be great opportunities but our mind is clouded with so much negativity that we can't see through.

Before you start casting the stones, I live here in Nigeria (with my family) and feeling the pain of the reality but yet, I started asking myself where lies the opportunities since every situation create one!

To also add, I believe this country is so blessed that we are suppose to be feeding nations but the greed of our leaders has turned the country into beggar with most minds thinking the only way out is second plan or relocation (that same money for relocation can change your life here for good)

The question now is where are those opportunities for us to consider especially from the railway?

1. The railway (that is being launch today) has created alot of opportunities for all factors of production across the route to leverage the system to access markets

2. It create opportunities for logistics companies to build their value system across the established route of the train

3. The business potential of the rail system is not in the movement of the people but rather in the movement of goods and services. So, what are YOU producing for the demanding markets?

4. There are over 267 communities that the current rail pass through from Lagos to Ibadan with most of them as virgin for agricultural value chain

5. We may not have enough (as the reality is less than 1% of their campaign promises for change) but from what is available (less than 1%), what have you made good of it for yourself?

6. Have you wondered why construction companies in Nigeria are in their best moment of their lives�? Ask anyone of them, they will tell you that this is only Govt (in the recent time) that have not denied them opportunities and fund

7. If anyone prophesied to you that Nigeria will disintegrated, it can never happen. There is so much bidding us together than to tear us apart - Take that from me for free! Where will Dangote and others put their investments across all parts of the country. Only a weak mind will believe such as start thinking of defeat

8. Despite all the challenges and continuous increase in price of commodities, have you heard of any markets that have closed down?� What is problem for some people, it is an open doors of prosperity for others. Which side are you?

9. In my future post, I will be sharing the hidden secret of accessing government contracts in Nigeria which many thoughts is difficult but all you need are 7Cs

Let me stop here and please, don't think these views are meant to support the current government but rather for you and I to starting thinking through the challenges to see areas of opportunities

Oluwaseun Adesanya
I believe that Nigeria will still be Great and I will eat of the good of the land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fellow Nigerians...... Look At The Positive Side by Arda1000(m): 12:07am On Jun 11, 2021
Kindly go n sleep, nothing will ever work in this death mine called Nigeria, only personal hardworks can elevate you here,the elites will always make sure you don't get any benefit from them,stop given people fake hope thanks

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Nigerians...... Look At The Positive Side by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:39am On Jun 11, 2021
U talking like this because Nigeria (APC/General Buhari govt) only favour (unmerited) North and South-West.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Foundation Empowers 53 Youths In Kwara. Continue Reading At Https://kogiflame.c / Road Maintenance: Residents Laud Councillor’s Intervention / Nigerian Islamist Millitants Free UN Aid Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.