Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,644 members, 7,861,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu (21291 Views)

Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention / APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor / Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by ruffDiamond: 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
Useless meeting undecidedwe must go our separate way..I can't live with cow fukking ,empty headed quota system people
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by Vaughanlanrewaj: 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:
Nigeria has never worked and will never work. Disintegrate this country, save lives
Rule 9 broken
Cc Seun Myndd44 Lalasticala
We will not allow you kill our nairaland with toxic comments , hatred and bigotry like you did with Twitter.
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by mbahdi(m): 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
Meeting upon meeting no success
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by osuofia2(m): 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
If no be say Mbaka cast himsef shey him for de this meeting
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by ygowon: 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
Curious345:
All these stuff has its origin rooted in two things .

(1) yahoo boy Mazi Kanu

(2) Fulani TERRORISTs.

Both caused it
u are wrong
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
grin na who dey always sew aregbe cloth...
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by OneCorner: 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
MrMcJay:
The demands of everyone are simple.

Lead by example
Treat everyone equally
Tell your tribesmen to stop killing us

People are no longer asking for food roads, potable water and electricity. They are simply asking you to secure their lives and stop herdmen from killing them, you are calling meeting. Of what use are the previous meetings held over this menace of herdmen?

Remove herdsmen from the equation and various agitations will die off.
Is it religious war that’s going on in the East?
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by descarado: 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
As long as there is no open grazing agreement.
We don't want herders roaming the farms. We live in civilised world.
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by olamirewaju6190: 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
Curious345:
Ok.

This is so sickening.

Yoruba Muslim (jihadii from alimosho) and a Fulani TERRORISTs backer (jihaddii from kebbi) are the mediators for peace in a Christain DOMINATED area.

Just to tell how biased Buhari appointments have become ..
NO offence bro, but this is so shallow and condescending
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by rikithor(m): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
Learn how to drive better than you were taught or shown
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by MARKone(m): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
Of all the Ministers and Service Chiefs that came for a "talk" no single one of them is from South East, not one. Make them dey talk.
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by Angelfrost(m): 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
SenatePresdo:
Fulanis should leave our forests.

If not, this meeting will not yield anything.

Simple!...

No need beating about the bush... Get Buhari's kinsmen back to their country or the ever accommodating North, and they should remain there.

The era of eye service has ended...

1 Like

Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by ECHICHE: 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
This is just a mere coffee meeting......... It won't produce any useful result........ It is a waste of productive man-hours and government money.
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by BabanawanGod: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
Meeting after meeting

Boom shakalaka
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by Awoo88: 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
Useless people. No matter the resolution there, one world from that Kanu fellow and every thing is rubbish. These are the least politically educated people in the whole of Nigeria. Allowing Kanu to to dictate the pace.
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by sugarfrank(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
As if he cares!! An Aboki doesn't give a damn about an Igbo man. Don't be deceived!!
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by candidbabe(f): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
Biafra must come, whether they like it or not.
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by snoopanddre(m): 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2021
Diz people don dey carry style do cover up cos of what some people planned to do tomorrow.
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by MrMcJay(m): 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2021
OneCorner:

Is it religious war that’s going on in the East?

Oga, where did you see the word 'religious' in my post?
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
The tenets of the meeting is simple!

The interior ministry to the SE Governors:

"Reverse ban on open grazing and we will withdraw the troops"

Nigeria na wash!!
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by Kaiser20: 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see them trying to compel the governors to start killing Biafra agitators, I see their plans fail, I see Biafra becoming a reality.

This I have seen.
Mr seer you didn't see vision where you won #20 million jackpot on Bet9ja
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by OneCorner: 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
MrMcJay:

Oga, where did you see the word 'religious' in my post?
So why emphasizing on aregbe as Muslim coming to your Igbo region which is Christian dominated
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by Okenwogu(m): 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
Good development
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by SonOfTheRisingS: 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
IPOB intelligence units are there oh cheesy.

Prepare for 2023 Referendum or else, everywhere go burst.

Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by SonOfTheRisingS: 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
Belial06:
That's good

Provided that they are sincere in all talks

By the way plz give us news about Edo state angry

This is their interest below

1 Like

Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by asomatc(m): 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
I was tempted to say that your name justified or will justify your prophecy
FalseProphet1:
I see them trying to compel the governors to start killing Biafra agitators, I see their plans fail, I see Biafra becoming a reality.

This I have seen.
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by Belial06: 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

This is their interest below

grin
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by God1stson(m): 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
OEPHIUS:

https://www.facebook.com/219622205177206/posts/1206226726516744/

MY FATHER BISHOP ONAH, A SOUND PROFESSOR. WITH YOU IN THAT ROOM, U WILL TELL THEM POINT BLANK THAT WE DESERVE BETTER AS A PEOPLE. FAIRNESS, EQUITY AND FAIRPLAY THAT'S ALL THE IGBOS WANT. ANYTING SHORT OF THIS, THE SPIRIT IN EVERY IGBO BLOOD WILL REVOLT UNTILL EITHER HE DIES OR ACHIEVE THIS LIBERTY OF MIND AND BODY.
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by Mboi: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu said it that a meeting will be held this week in Enugu and after that meeting, they will declare state of emergency in SE if care is not taken. That's the meeting they're currently having. Let's see the outcome.
Re: Defence And Interior Ministers Hold Meeting With SE Governors, Leaders In Enugu by SonOfTheRisingS: 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
Curious345:
All these stuff has its origin rooted in two things .

(1) yahoo boy Mazi Kanu

(2) Fulani TERRORISTs.

Both caused it

Prepare for 2023 referendum.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out / Pictures Of Ugwuanyi, Chime And Akpabio Performing A Traditional Dance / Oyinlola And Senator Ademola Adeleke Unite After PDP National Convention(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.