Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? (59734 Views)

10 Best Free Games On Nintedo Switch That Will Make You Save Some Money / Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by adisaaowala: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
sapphiere:
Mine I will save No. 2

She is everything to me.

The future is female abi?

Eran!! sad
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Karleb(m): 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
sapphiere:
Mine I will save No. 2

She is everything to me.

It's obvious you lacked love from a father/father figure while growing up. No wonder you hate men so much.

Even though I love my mother more, in this situation, choosing either of my parents is a very very very hard decision that I will immediately stop assuming in this scenario.

I pray you heal soon.

7 Likes

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by DimkpaEnugu: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
mosdii:
3 will be the first to drown because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
hahaha...lol my man oo u know them well
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Plut01: 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2021

Can't find myself in a situation where i would have to choose saving Dad or Mom. Many of us see no reason to, and pray everyday not to fall into such pit.

I pray you people raised by single Parent won't turn the world upside down with your hatred. Questions and situations like this are made up by hate filled humans who were raised up by another hate filled single parent.

5 Likes

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by ayenale1(m): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
See how people live their mama, wives una don kpeme wow lovely...wives please change your characters...
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by iamDrRhymes(m): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
I will call on whom that can save all of them at once, Jesus!
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

Now, it all makes sense.

So, all those while, you were actually projecting your resentments, insecurities and Whatnots on others. Forcing it down the throats of the gullible.

Had no male figure in her life

And prolly the only male object she had, who happens to be her mum's brother then had something nasty to do with her..

Dotted lines

4 Likes

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Kwara1stson: 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
Angelinastto:
OMG it’s tricky! Dad is late, will definitely go for mom kiss
how far. Make we connect
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Cokahot: 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
bro.nos 4
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Henri8: 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
My neighbour said the fellow owing him 5 million.
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by blazepascal(m): 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
All of us will drown together with the 5 million we will meet our selves in the other world. grin
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by CasNova(m): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
I will save ALL of the above.
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by blazepascal(m): 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
sapphiere:
Mine I will save No. 2

She is everything to me.
so your father means nothing to you.Your dad must see this.

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by houseontherock: 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
habsydiamond:
some debtors are better left to die oo cos no matter how small the money is, they won't pay in 100years..
True talk...save him and he still won't pay grin
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Benitoh: 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
I will save my mother because she is always there for me no matter what.

I mother's not there my father will simply get himself another woman not minding your feelings.

My wife will not hesitate to bring in another man standing by the corner all the while.

My 5million can go, so long there is life money will keep coming.
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by uunwanaobong3: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
I will save no 2 first, then no 1. ..... I will only save number 4 if he is with the money at the scene, else he dies, because there is no guarantee that a DEBTOR will pay u back your money, that is why he is called A DEBTOR.... As for number 3, i can always marry a new wife, there are so many bitches to chose from.
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by blazepascal(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
adisaaowala:

The future is female abi?

Eran!! sad
lol don't mind her
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Womanizer(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
grin
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by RuddyFusion(m): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
FreeSpirited:
At the end, what this will teach us is that Men are easily disposable. Most people will save their Mother and will endure their father perish.
Most spouse/husband that will be saved will be spouse who have something to offer. While most men will save their wife..most wife wont save their husband if he has nothing to offer...Some wife will even allow their husband to perish just to inherit his properties, after mourning for a week.
You can see how men are so disposable and dispensable. If you truly understands this reality about life, marriage and love won't shack you as a young guy. Invest in yourself and your passion as a man, enjoy life. Put your self first cos most people will dispose of you if u are not useful to them, including your wife.
That's the Bitter truth

Deep

But LOVE Conquers all things
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by phemmyfour: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
sapphiere:
Mine I will save No. 2

She is everything to me.
The future is money

I ll save my debtor
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by RuddyFusion(m): 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
No spouse

Father is gone

Will SAVE MY Mama

Dear Mama.....no one like her in all the earth. The only one above her is God the Father....God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
FreeSpirited:
At the end, what this will teach us is that Men are easily disposable. Most people will save their Mother and will endure their father perish.
Most spouse/husband that will be saved will be spouse who have something to offer. While most men will save their wife..most wife wont save their husband if he has nothing to offer...Some wife will even allow their husband to perish just to inherit his properties, after mourning for a week.
You can see how men are so disposable and dispensable. If you truly understands this reality about life, marriage and love won't shack you as a young guy. Invest in yourself and your passion as a man, enjoy life. Put your self first cos most people will dispose of you if u are not useful to them, including your wife.
That's the Bitter truth
crying!!!!!true true that how our life,people favour the other sex more than us,why? Is it because of their hole.

2 Likes

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by phemmyfour: 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
dairykidd:
1 because 2 knows how to swim and i ain't got no spouse... also grab the money and abandon the debtor there cool
From the picture, it's obvious non of them could swim. That your clause is unacceptable

1 Like

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Alaigbopress: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
No 2 of course
My Dad is Late and I can get another house and make another 5 M but can't get another mother. So I will save that which is irreplaceable.

1 Like

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Onyedikachi323(m): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
3 WILL BE THE FIRST TO DIE BECAUSE NA TERRIBLE SITUATION FOLLOW BY 4 NA VANITY UPON VANITY I GO USE MY POWER TO SAVE 1 AND 2. THEY ARE TOO IMPORTANT. AND RELEVANT TO THE HOUSE.

1 Like

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Plut01: 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Deep

But LOVE Conquers all things

Love does not conquer all.

Love itself is a prisoner of individual perception, thus could be a subject of manipulation.

1 Like

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by illicit(m): 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
They will overwhelm u

U will probably drown with them
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Prettyclown: 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
mosdii:
3 will be the first to drown because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

This guy....u are something else grin
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by NwaforIgbo: 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
I'll save as many as I can
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
VEXT:
Better posts dey ground,mod no go push to front page..na yeye topics you go dey see..
Any topic wey this woman post,mods go hurry push am to front page..
mod they fucvk her
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Jostoman: 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
I will try and save all of them because with God all things are possible.
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Elzakzaky: 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
sapphiere:
Mine I will save No. 2

She is everything to me.
Omo ale. So you allow your papa to drown

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do You Think The Person Above You Should Advertise? / Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? / I Never Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.