Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? (59742 Views)

10 Best Free Games On Nintedo Switch That Will Make You Save Some Money / Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by abimic(m): 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
I'll save two first, then 1,then the money, that's all. The debtor should manage the spouse.
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by DrayZee: 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
sapphiere:
This is not a stupid question.
In an interview questions similar to this are being asked.
That doesn’t stop it from being a stupid question.
And anyone who asks this in an interview is also stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Plut01: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Recently I have fallen in love with one Godly lady like that......although I'm not sure of her love, but I love her still UNCONDITIONALLY

I HAVE no reason for loving her , I haven't gotten anything in return, but I love her still with no reason

Same way I love my mama

My little girl

And one my homies......

And my immediate neighbors wife

Unconditional love means love without Limitation. You claimed to love your Godly Lady unconditionally....... Trust you can lay down your life to save her smiley

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by SILENTandSMART2: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
IamGreen1:

I hate questions like this eh, I can't imagine how some people sit down and start imagining asking stupid questions undecided. This is not even op this time around. I'cant imagine being in a situation whereby I would have to choose between my lovely and the love of my life, God forbid.

Exactly....

People don't need to think about all this questions ,many question like this are out there......
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by SILENTandSMART2: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
realstars:
What God had join together let no man put assunder, papa and mama where becoming one as they vow to stay together for better and for worst, leave am for God take your wife to start your family with the bone of your bone.

wink wink

1 Like

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by RuddyFusion(m): 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
Plut01:

Unconditional love means love without Limitation. You claimed to love your Godly Lady unconditionally....... Trust you can lay down your life to save her smiley

Hopefully.......she's in the frame to be my WIFE.
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by sisisioge: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
Why would all of them want to drown at the same time? Whatdaforkishappening?

1 Like

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by habsydiamond(m): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
houseontherock:

True talk...save him and he still won't pay grin
those kind na everyday dem dey get different problems...
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by toyinakin(f): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Belial06:
Mum
Mom
Mother
Mama
Iya mi
Iyeme
Nne
Mummy
Momsy
Mama the mama
Mama Africa

Why? Because she is the reason I am where I am today. I ain't rich o but the fact that woman wore torn skirts going to teach others people's kids so I can eat . Her mates wore good clothes she used needle and thread to sow her old clothes and wore them each day

I will give me soul my heart my kidney my everything for her . I pray daily she should live forever and continue enjoying me now. Infact she is the only irreplaceable thing in my life. I can have a new kid a new wife but not a new mum . When she had nothing she would use the tiny change she had to make us feel special as if we aren't lacking . I never knew we were poor because mama did magic with the tiny change she had.

I don't want her to ever die at all..

She is all my reasons I live. I love my family o but my mum is my God. My all

Your muumy shuld be proud of u.
Lovely write up

1 Like

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
Mother � of course op which u think say everybody go save
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Olodo24: 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Mine is quite simple
1 & 2 are dead.
I'm not yet married so there's no 3.
So 4 will probably be my only choice.
we're in the same boat
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by moneyissweet(m): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Let him die with the money.

I hate debtors.

Princewell2012:

what if he is with your money at the moment?
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
FreeSpirited:
At the end, what this will teach us is that Men are easily disposable. Most people will save their Mother and will endure their father perish.

Not entirely true. Reading this, the first thing that came to mind was "save my spouse". Why the hell wouldn't I save my spouse? My dad is my number one but once I'm married, he'll be replaced.
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Tapout(m): 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
na wah oh, which kind situationship be this grin cheesy
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Burger01(m): 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
sapphiere:
Mine I will save No. 2

She is everything to me.
My mother. My father can swim, my wife can swim, the debtor can quench for all I care undecided

Though, my dearest beautiful mum is late, I miss her every day of my life cry
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Burger01(m): 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
habsydiamond:
those kind na everyday dem dey get different problems...
Money I burrow people is money I immediately kiss goodbye. I can't come and kill myself running after debtors cheesy
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by tete7000(m): 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
Everyone, they are all human and important.
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by banggy: 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
I will save 1 no matter what

My father is everything to me

I really missed him...Rip dad
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by sokia: 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
Mother i repeatedly mother.
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by chikason22(m): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Belial06:
Mum
Mom
Mother
Mama
Iya mi
Iyeme
Nne
Mummy
Momsy
Mama the mama
Mama Africa

Why? Because she is the reason I am where I am today. I ain't rich o but the fact that woman wore torn skirts going to teach others people's kids so I can eat . Her mates wore good clothes she used needle and thread to sow her old clothes and wore them each day

I will give me soul my heart my kidney my everything for her . I pray daily she should live forever and continue enjoying me now. Infact she is the only irreplaceable thing in my life. I can have a new kid a new wife but not a new mum . When she had nothing she would use the tiny change she had to make us feel special as if we aren't lacking . I never knew we were poor because mama did magic with the tiny change she had.

Your mum can't be your God. She's just a good woman with godly hearts as you described her. Jehovah is your GOD and whom you should look up to. When her time comes, she will rest in the LORD. Her reward will be great here on earth if she remained a good mother to her children and others.
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by BassReeves: 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
beauty7:
I will save my father first because he loved me more than everyone else on Earth.

Although he is late now.

I will rather save the one who made me the apple of his eyes.

My father who loves me so much, it would be very unfair not to reciprocate his love when he is in need.

I don't care how others treat their fathers.

sapphiere:
My first time hearing the bolded.

beauty7:
Ok
Girls are usually Daddy's little girl, daddy's little P.A. or secretary the one who is the girl at the centre of dad's attention etc

beauty7 must have been a Daddy's girl all the way and not necessarily mums'
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by joyandfaith: 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
sapphiere:
Mine I will save No. 2

She is everything to me.

None because I will die of depression
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by OBA117(m): 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
sapphiere:
Mine I will save No. 2

She is everything to me.

If I have the ability to save all them, then I will.
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Gentleswift(m): 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
Belial06:
Mum
Mom
Mother
Mama
Iya mi
Iyeme
Nne
Mummy
Momsy
Mama the mama
Mama Africa

ure making me cry

1 Like

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Belial06: 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
chikason22:
Your mum can't be your God. She's just a good woman with godly hearts as you described her. Jehovah is your GOD and whom you should look up to. When her time comes, she will rest in the LORD. Her reward will be great here on earth if she remained a good mother to her children and others.

Hey hey!!!!

Never speak about my mother!!! I didn't ask you for any clarification.

Thank you
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by chikason22(m): 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
Belial06:

Hey hey!!!!

Never speak about my mother!!! I didn't ask you for any clarification.

Thank you
Don't be naive.
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Belial06: 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
Gentleswift:
ure making me cry

Bro you won't understand. This woman will wear her torn skirts that are over sized due to how she was loosing weight to come and pick us from school after closing from teaching.

She will keep whatever she is given as snacks even though she is hungry and bring home for us to eat .

She will be feeling dizzy and tired but still go out to work so she can earn her tiny pay check

Guy she is my Messiah my Jehova my all

1 Like

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by sylve11: 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
dairykidd:
1 . also grab the money and abandon the debtor there cool

grin grin cool
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Belial06: 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
chikason22:
Don't be naive.

Okay
Bye
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Hoelujohn: 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
BronzeMajik:
Without giving it a thought 2.
What if 1has just been appointed as a minister of the federal Republic?
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Echo50(m): 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
I will tie a rope with a stone and throw it into the river, who ever is lucky
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by gaskiyamagana: 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
This type of questions is nothing but heartless questions

Stop asking it...

Nah person wey only his mama dey act like papa go pick mama ,,and person wey mama nah daddy......

Biko stop asking.....
Thank you my brother. Even, Almighty God hardly put His own in such hard tribulation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Words That End With "ing" / What Do You Think The Person Above You Should Advertise? / Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.