Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles (82733 Views)

Very Strange Nigerian Guy I Saw In Germany Who Japa Back To Naija / See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos / A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto (2) (3) (4)

Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by Valuepaints20(m): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by RepoMan007: 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
meobizy:
Nairalanders always have something stupid to post. I can never take this forum serious.
You summarized it succinctly.
Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by Soccerboss(m): 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
So you don’t know $35 is equivalent to 3500?.
According to Buhairy and asinbanjo, and their sponsor, yekini Amoda ogunlere aka tinubu. Or are you a learner?
Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by bezimo(m): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Its LA..not normal American price.
LA/NY most expensive place in America..you no get money.no go there oh.
Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by uptownemmygee(m): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Eehh
Kilode, for what reason
Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by Ibrahimcoomasie: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
EzeNdigboONE:
How is this an issue?

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM WAGE THERE ?

Some that earns 10,000 dollars in a month there, which is approximately 7m is the same class as someone who earn 300k here.

Nigerian is blessed with cursed leaders.
You are so wrong.

What is the average wage in the USA vs average wage in Nigeria.

With the USA average wage, you would live comfortably and not starve. With nigeria's average wage, hunger go wire person die.

Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by Hezmatosky: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Am concerned with that your stubborn wife nothing else sad

Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by Bfly: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
None of those drinks is a product of Nigerian company. So, it is not a matter of igbo or yoruba. The ones we have here are cheap because they are made only for Nigerians and of very less quality such that they could be poisonous to those guys.
Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by phemmyfour: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

That na normal thing naaa.
To rent shop here cost ooo.
The money is there but u must be prepared.
That's the most important part.

Cost is nothing if you can afford it. Here, people struggle to afford the basics even when it was cheap cos the money isn't there
Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by Okobola146: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
I saw them too the last time I went there, I was very surprised to see them, they were too expenses, I only boughted two things and left
Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by Okobola146: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
AlwaysPositive:
Buy one Alomo Bitters, find one rich white lady and fire her 7rounds non stop... Collect better money.... Smart moves..
alomo no dey work for my body o
Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by GeneralPula: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
ajl:
It seem unbelievable but things in California are usually more expensive and if it's in Los Angeles, it's super expensive. Last year summer, when gas price was just around $2 plus per gallon where I live, it was over over $4 per gallon in LA when we visited. I filled the gas tank of an SUV we rented for over $70. But those prices up there seem outrageous especially because those products are not for average Americans but immigrant Africans or people from the Caribbean. I've never seen Peak before here. Its only Carnation milk we buy often around $1.

The OP fit be scammer self.
Not sure just saying.
Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by Nocommonsense: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
No wonder things dey cost here so na everything Nigeria dey import dey go import oil still imports food when no reach us
Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by BigDawsNet: 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
This store cheap sha
Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by Rivguydee(m): 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
pyyxxaro:
One Igbo man don open store there
Hehehehehe!!! E fit be true oh!
Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by GeneralPula: 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
lomprico:
Alomo still dey exist? I don't see it in shops anymore
Haha.
E dey, but not like before.
They limited the sales and marketing because of origin.
Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by Mycometp3(m): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
All those product wey toy dey see with price list ..Dem diff to the one we dey drink for hear ooo..na only ogogoro wey dey drink for naija
Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by cococandy(f): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
Please how is $10k equivalent to #300k?
When the person earning $10k can easily save #300k (and much more) after their expenses? How much is $500 again in naira? If someone earning $10k/month can’t saved $500, what are they doing with their finances? Una just dey talk anyhow
EzeNdigboONE:
How is this an issue?

Some that earns 10,000 dollars in a month there, which is approximately 7m is the same class as someone who earn 300k here.

Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by adecz: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
You mean US FDA allow these crap
into their country❓
Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by madridsta007(m): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
pyyxxaro:
One Igbo man don open store there

Getting the items isnt the main problem
Obtaining the shop is.
Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by jimb(m): 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
e cheap sef
Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by Christian36: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
It worth it in that country, unlike here where naira is becoming more useless all thanks to Buhari and here we have some people supporting continuity by supporting mr billion vans
Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by kerry57: 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
See emu for the counter self. Na palm wine be that oo
Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by Dshocker(m): 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
EzeNdigboONE:
How is this an issue?

Apart from doing business, no job in America will pay you $10,000

Re: What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
Drenimarcus:
The 2 I bought online, I haven’t finish them. I take a sip once every month cheesy. $70 plus shipping no be mai-mai.
lmao

Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria / Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses / Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos)