Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Guys What Do You Think About This Marriage List? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys What Do You Think About This Marriage List? (1188 Views)

‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' / I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Do You Think About This Marriage List? by Theyveedo(m): 6:43am On Jun 12, 2021
I came across this marriage list from a relative who is about to get married.
In my opinion, i think it's a little bit too much considering the cost of things these days.
What do u think?

Re: Guys What Do You Think About This Marriage List? by Badabada(m): 6:49am On Jun 12, 2021
Re: Guys What Do You Think About This Marriage List? by Raggy(m): 6:59am On Jun 12, 2021
Its too much bro, its like the girls family and kinsmen wants to recover every dime spent on her from this list. He should negotiate very well oo.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think About This Marriage List? by ChiefSosa(m): 7:00am On Jun 12, 2021
I'll take care of my girl's family members. I give no fúcks about those other people claiming "Elders", "Community people" or "Youths". Always requesting for drinks, kolanut and cigarettes. I'm ONLY taking care of those that were there for her.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys What Do You Think About This Marriage List? by malcom1X: 7:01am On Jun 12, 2021
You typed it and then post it on nairaland just to trend.

The things people do for clout.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think About This Marriage List? by Cutehector(m): 7:02am On Jun 12, 2021
malcom1X:
You typed it and then post it on nairaland just to trend.

The things people do for clout.
grin
Re: Guys What Do You Think About This Marriage List? by Jeon(f): 7:03am On Jun 12, 2021
Theyveedo:
In my opinion, i think it's a little bit too much considering the cost of things these days.
What do u think?

So is ur relative complaining about it..

Some nairalanders be like Nicki Minaj..
Re: Guys What Do You Think About This Marriage List? by donbachi(m): 7:03am On Jun 12, 2021
Who no fit pound for mortar,make him pound for ground.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What Do You Think About This Marriage List? by Ishilove: 11:52am On Jun 12, 2021
This is not bad in comparison to some others I've seen.

What I don't understand is all these umuada, family youths etcetera etcetera. Why will people who had no hand in my upbringing, financially and otherwise get to have a slice of my bride price list?

Thank God we don't do this shït in Ukwuani land.
Re: Guys What Do You Think About This Marriage List? by RightToReject(m): 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
Stupidity and hypocrisy are when any of you complains that bride price is expensive and cast aspersions on the custodians of your cultures but feels at ease and joyful when spending in multiple folds an equivalent of the same sum doing a White wedding. Low self-esteem breeds self-hate.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Do You Think About This Marriage List? by Mindlog: 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
Theyveedo:
What do u think?

Do also post the marriage list your family do give out to the intending groom that wants to marry from your family, so as to compare.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think About This Marriage List? by Matheusmartin: 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
On top a lady whose virginity she gave out on a platter of indomie without egg

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Do You Think About This Marriage List? by nuelyoyo(m): 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
To be honest, this list is fair. If you cost the items on this list, it should be in the range of about 300k.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think About This Marriage List? by braine(m): 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
Not a bad list.

Shouldn't be up to 200k sef.
Re: Guys What Do You Think About This Marriage List? by wunmi590(m): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
cool

Your brother or whoever was given the list should quickly go and do the needful before they increase it...

The list is very fair, mine is more than this, infact my inlaws praised me after the wedding that, every items were complete...

I have a kind inlaw, they divided everything I sent to them into two and ask us to come and carry it...

They are not from families who sees bride materials as if their life depend on it....

My wedding was shifted from April, 2020 to july, 2020 due to the COVID-19.

I would look into my photo archive and post it here....

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think About This Marriage List? by Theyveedo(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
Raggy:
Its too much bro, its like the girls family and kinsmen wants to recover every dime spent on her from this list. He should negotiate very well oo.

My thoughts exactly
Re: Guys What Do You Think About This Marriage List? by VTJN(m): 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
Raggy:
can you recover what is being spent on a child from infant till adulthood?

Marriage is for men not for boys

Stop seeing something in nothing man
Re: Guys What Do You Think About This Marriage List? by Ibechris2: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
This is absolutely cheap.

Guy,just run and finish up whatever is on that list.

Talking from experience.

(1) (Reply)

How My Girlfriend Left Me After I Embarrassed Myself On Stage. / Crowd Runoff With Goods At An Accident Scene In Port Harcourt / The Credit Alert That Weakened Me And Made Me Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.