Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,994 members, 7,852,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest (3404 Views)

The Dot Nation: Shehu Sani Reacts To Abaribe’s Controversial Shirt / Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) / Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:30am On Jun 12, 2021
Oracleforce:
With your 5 states in the Nigeria map, you are indeed a dot in the circle...without the south-south region, you are doom....try it...

Am proud from Dot nation.
Cry me a river.

I pain u well well

Am proud.

Ezi
Re: As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by xelly: 11:40am On Jun 12, 2021
Buhari's words are not really encouraging and stand undefendable.

How about saying that there is no job?

One can graduate with the best grade and die without job?

Does he know the message he is passing to students and youth?

What is he says:

"I encourage everyone to be committed to learning for there is hope, the strength of the nation is on the youth with good education and vast knowledge, I am certain that we will get there. "

How assuring is this than what he said

Buhari need to check his attitude and make changes.
Re: As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest by LASTOFMYKIND: 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
The DOT that is giving the whole CIRCLE sleepless nights

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo: How Social Intervention Programmes Is Accelerating Development / Bola Tinubu Ranks Second In 15 Notable Alumni Of Chicago State University – Edur / I Played In The NBA And Peter Obi Is Right In His Statement. Fmr NBA Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.