Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha (776 Views)

Buhari’s Administration Has Saved Nigerians From Hunger - Lai Mohammed / Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty / Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha by iwaeda: 7:48am On Jun 12, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari says his administration has lifted 10.5 million people out of poverty....

President Muhammadu Buhari says his administration has lifted 10.5 million people out of poverty.

Buhari said this in his Democracy Day broadcast on Saturday.

Buhari: How governors caused the country a lot of pain
PHOTOS: Saraki, Sule Lamido, top PDP leaders meet Obasanjo in Abuja hotel
He listed farmers, small-scale traders, artisans, market women among the class of persons whose lives have improved under him.

The president also said his government is on track to fulfil its promise to lift 100 million persons out of poverty.

“I will be the first to admit that in spite of our efforts and achievements which are there for all to see, there is still much more to be done and we are doing our best in the face of scarce resources and galloping population growth rate that consistently outstrips our capacity to provide jobs for our populace. Our over-all economic target of lifting 100 million Nigerians out of poverty in 10 years is our goal notwithstanding COVID-19.”

“In the last two years we lifted 10.5 million people out of poverty – farmers, small-scale traders, artisans, market women and the like.

“I am very convinced that this 100 million target can be met and this informed the development of a National Poverty Reduction with Growth Strategy. The specific details of this accelerated strategy will be unveiled shortly.

“In the last one year, Nigeria and the whole world faced COVID-19 for which no one was fully prepared.

“Our response to the pandemic involved making hard choices in balancing livelihoods and public health concerns. You are all living witnesses to how successful this has been due to a number of pro-active measures put in place. Our response to COVID-19 is globally acclaimed.”

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-my-administration-has-lifted-10-5-million-people-out-of-poverty-buhari
Re: BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha by ojun50(m): 7:51am On Jun 12, 2021
10.5 hmmmm
Re: BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha by iwaeda: 7:52am On Jun 12, 2021
Word and opposite. Anyway no job for the youth. How can a leader talk like this.
Re: BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha by PrinceOfLagos: 7:53am On Jun 12, 2021
He must have said that out of the influence of Cow urine

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha by iwaeda: 7:53am On Jun 12, 2021
ojun50:
10.5 hmmmm

Does this man understand what he read too?
Re: BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha by Elock1: 7:56am On Jun 12, 2021
angry
Only you say if youth want job make them behave.
Na still you say job Don finish
Now you still dy say you Don lift Nigerians of poverty.

What a drunkard.
Re: BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha by Rickyzagy: 7:56am On Jun 12, 2021
Which of the buhari please?
The one that want oil pipe to Sudan or the one that wants rail line in Niger?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha by 10kgod(m): 7:56am On Jun 12, 2021
iwaeda:

Does this man understand what he read too?

It's obvious.... He doesn't
Re: BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha by Onogiede(m): 7:57am On Jun 12, 2021
All those write up trashies are simply hands of the buhari unserious spoke men,..who no know book can't Edith nor track down error.
Re: BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha by Sirjamo: 7:57am On Jun 12, 2021
In case PDP dundees are wondering how he lifted people out of poverty, he's not talking about white collar jobs: Farmers, Manufacturers and N power beneficiaries know what the president is talking about.
Re: BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:57am On Jun 12, 2021
He lifted his cows and his BMC zombies with 30k monthly salary
Re: BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha by iwaeda: 7:57am On Jun 12, 2021
10kgod:

It's obvious.... He doesn't

Lalasticlala good morning.
Sirjamo tongue
Re: BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:58am On Jun 12, 2021
10.5m people out of poverty?
It is well.
Re: BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha by Northernblood3: 7:58am On Jun 12, 2021
It is normal for a president to make reckless statements especially when the total number of fools is far above normal people in a country

Go and protest ooh! Bulhari will resign at the end of today. Idiots.

No One is talking or creating awareness about the rise in cost of foodstuffs in the Stupid country, Everybody's attention is on Igbos and Biafrans, Foolish nigerians rather starve to death than seeing Biafrans get Independence. Anuofia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha by Racoon(m): 7:59am On Jun 12, 2021
Then made Nigeria the world's headquarters for extreme poverty.The terrorist have so much lower the standard of governance that in his delusion, he thinks his abysmal performance is the gold standard.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha by chatinent: 7:59am On Jun 12, 2021
Lifted them from where to where?

From poverty to near-death experiences daily?

Man's government has failed.
Re: BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha by BigSarah(f): 7:59am On Jun 12, 2021
Hail buhari
Re: BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha by Maxymilliano(m): 7:59am On Jun 12, 2021
Out of poverty ke abi plunged people into poverty

What an irony !

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha by orikoku: 8:00am On Jun 12, 2021
Lori iro. Thunder fire you.
Re: BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha by iwaeda: 8:01am On Jun 12, 2021
Sirjamo:
In case PDP dundees are wondering how he lifted people out of poverty, he's not talking about white collar jobs: Farmers, Manufacturers and N power beneficiaries know what the president is talking about.

The farmers that are slaughtered by herdsmen daily? How come basic amenities beyond our rich. Does your principal understand meaning of poverty. We are not talking about party, does hunger discriminate?
Re: BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha by inoki247: 8:02am On Jun 12, 2021
Na true with 10k everything about this Regime always get 10 like trader money...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 12, 2021
A joke right

Farmers alone have gone in poverty since fulani terrorists started

While rice production is short the jobs through the Benin Republic boarder is off
Re: BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha by Mayng01(m): 8:03am On Jun 12, 2021
Damentia activated
Re: BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha by Oracleforce: 8:05am On Jun 12, 2021
Political statement....

He has lifted Banditry, kidnappers, etc out of their unemployment...

I laugh in Myetti-Allah language
Re: BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha by Mossadd: 8:06am On Jun 12, 2021
You have lifted 10.5m zombies from poverty they can also attest to it, thats why they can kill their mother just to defend a failure like you
Re: BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha by Wichtig: 8:07am On Jun 12, 2021
"Qualified" .......
Re: BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:07am On Jun 12, 2021
If I say make thunder Fire this man now the mods no go ask me wetin happen

Re: BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 12, 2021
Sirjamo:
Thank God you accept it isn't white collar jobs

Are you referring to the farmers who can no longer go to farm thanks to his Terrorist cousins

Are you referring to the manufacturers/companies that keep leaving this country e.g Erisco, ShopRite etc

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:11am On Jun 12, 2021
Very true I will vote for Buhari over and over again and again
Re: BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha by nairalandankrah: 8:14am On Jun 12, 2021
Liar
Re: BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha by KRSWon: 8:16am On Jun 12, 2021
WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS MAN SAYING?

Nigeria overtakes India in extreme poverty ranking
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/26/africa/nigeria-overtakes-india-extreme-poverty-intl/index.html

Oil-rich Nigeria outstrips India as country with most people in poverty
https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2018/jul/16/oil-rich-nigeria-outstrips-india-most-people-in-poverty

Nigeria has become the poverty capital of the world
https://qz.com/africa/1313380/nigerias-has-the-highest-rate-of-extreme-poverty-globally/

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Alhaji Alhassan Dantata, The First To Open A Bank Account In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu: PLAN TO SACRIFICE IGBOS FOR POWER COME 2023. / Lagos Agberos annual return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.